Endless - Kazzak

[Declined]DH application

[Declined]DH application
« on: February 02, 2019, 03:16:06 AM »
 -Brokholm - Havoc Demon Hunter

-Btag: Brokholm#1905

-I am a young guy at the age of 16, I'm from America but I will in Denmark. Outside of WoW I work at a restaurant.

-Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/Brokholm
 -Wlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/draenor/brokholm
 -My UI: https://imgur.com/a/gMWk6CN
 -Speedtest result: https://imgur.com/a/0ugHtbF
 -Microphone check: working :^)

-Current stat weights for my Dh Goes Agility > Vers > Crit > Haste > Mastery increases movement speed and chaos damage, but the scaling of mastery is awful so you don't want mastery on any of your gear. Crit is a big damage increase, but since Eye beam and chaos strike having 100% chance of critting it generally doesn't sim very high, but I have so much haste as well as double furious gaze so it's begun to sim higher. vers is just an all around stat that provides good damage as well as reducing damage taken. Haste reduces the gcd and decreases the cooldown of spells so it's generally just and overall INSANE stat.

-For talents I mostly run: Blind Fury, Immolation aura, Trail of Ruin, Netherwalk, First Blood, Master of the glaive  and Demonic.
I play Demonic build since it is the most safest but also close to highest damage spec, Momentum sims slightly higher but is also very risky and not really used since you have to use your mobility for damage.

Blind fury is used because it goes super well with Demonic, you can go felblade if you wanna play momentum, but as said momentum is pretty bad for most fights where you have to use mobility to get out of mechanics.

I use immolation aura mostly for extra fury, it can do more damage then Demon Blades just because of the RNG behind the talent.

I use Netherwalk for progression and most mythic fights, but Soul rending can also work on specific fights like G'huun where healing is very intense in last phase.

I go Trail of Ruin for single target, but in high AOE burst situations you want to go Fel Barrage, which also fits really well with demonic since you can use eyebeam to get into meta which increases the damage of it. Fel Mastery is never used.

First blood is the only talent used here purely because it is super fury efficient as well as single target damage cycled hatred could be strong on shorter fights if you can manage to get an extra meta up, but generally first blood will always outperform it. Dark Slash has a lot of burst potential but since you have to have a perfect setup for it every time to make it work it ends up not being work because you have to waste seconds of gcd's.

Second to last row depends on the fight, for an example if we need a stun on opulence adds I would go Unleashed Power since it wouldn't decrease my dps, for pure single target with nothing to stun I would go master of the glaive for extra damage, if we need a single target stun for something like Spirit of Xuen on Jadefire I would go Fel Eruption.

Demonic is the best option due to the Nemesis nerf in BFA and and momentum being too risky even though momentum can do slightly more damage.

-I read wowhead every day as well as my class discords to keep myself as informed as possible.

-My raiding History doesn't go very far I raided casually with little to no mythic raiding in Legion. I started being hungry for progression in BFA so I joined a guild where we managed to get world 700.

I would like to add that even though my past raiding experience isn't very impressive that I am a very dedicated player who loves the game and does everything for to try and make my guild succeed. Also please add me on Discord to inform me if I have a trial spot if possible, it's just easier for me that way. Brokholm#8258
« Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 11:38:33 PM by Fedeh »

Fedeh

• 100% Legit Dalaran Portals
Re: [Declined]DH application
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2019, 11:39:39 PM »
Hi Brokholm,

Thanks for applying, officers have decided to decline your application due to weak logs and experience.

Cheers

Fedeh