Endless - Kazzak

[Accepted]Infy - Havoc Demon Hunter

[Accepted]Infy - Havoc Demon Hunter
« on: February 01, 2019, 08:27:12 PM »
Character name:
Infyy

Battletag:
Raevy#2236

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)
Wouter, 27y old male from belgium

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/tarren-mill/Infyy
- Personal warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/ka6m2C13WANrVTZM old uldir log i found
- A screenshot of your UI: (You can upload to imgur.com)

- Connection info results: (Go to http://www.speedtest.net/ and connect to Stockholm)

- Do you have a working microphone? yes

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.
Crit and vers with the needed haste, value of haste depends on traits etc, mainly just sim character to see value of haste but with a few pieces of haste and a furious gaze trait you are pretty set.

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.
talents for DH are pretty cookiecutter atm, only option you have is between personal defensives(soul rending vs netherwalk mainly) and the trail of ruin versus fel barrage, which is consistant cleave vs burst aoe. depends on your raidsetup and boss encounter.

also can choose between cheaper aoe stun or st stun or slow on glaive depending on encounter, none of these is a dps increase tho , fel eruption is nice for m+ and some fights where a small adds need to be stunned and killed.

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:
wowhead
icy-veins
dh discord.
look at ptr
talk to fellow dhs

Raiding history:
classic: ZG,Molten core, bit of BWL, AQ20
TBC: everything except sunwell
WOTLK: Everything
CATA: raided first tier, took break at 6/7hc firelands due to school, came back before mop
MoP: everything hc
WoD: everything mythic CE
Legion: everything mythic CE
Uldir: Mythic CE

Guild history and reason for leaving them:
last 2 years i've been in eXsto, reason for leaving is bit personal so rather discuss this in private with officers.

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:
what i expect: a friendly environment clearing content at a good pace and an active guild to do m+ with and maybe some other games
what i offer: a dedicated player bringing his best every raid.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!
I'm not very good at things like this. I have been playing wow for a long time. I enjoy collecting pets and mounts in this game. I appreciate feedback as I want to improve and be a solid value to the people I play with.

I have every class 120

if there is anything ask.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 08:04:39 PM by Fedeh »

Fedeh

• 100% Legit Dalaran Portals
Re: [Accepted]Infy - Havoc Demon Hunter
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2019, 08:05:13 PM »
Hello Infy!

Thank you for applying to us here in Endless. Officers have decided to accept your application and offer you a trial spot in our guild.

Please prepare for the upcoming raid and download our requested addons- you can find everything you need in our forum under "Strategies". Please also request access on our spreadsheet found on our forum.

You may also whisper Shimara, Ant or Fede for a guild invite.

Welcome!
- Fedé