Endless - Kazzak

[Accepted]Howah - Assassination rogue

[Accepted]Howah - Assassination rogue
« on: January 29, 2019, 10:48:52 PM »
Character name:
Howah

Battletag:
Wiktor#2265

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)
Im a 21 year old social swedish guy that has been in to challenging games ever since i was 4 years old, i strive to be the best player i can in anything i am passionate about, and i am very passionate about WoW and have been since i started back in Classic. The exhilaration of a boss kill after many many attempts is unmatched when it comes to any other game, or entertainment.

Outside of the game im an economics student studying japanese on the side.

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ravencrest/Howah
- A screenshot of your UI: https://imgur.com/a/yXEiqDX
- Connection info results: https://www.speedtest.net/result/7998104110
- Do you have a working microphone? Yes.

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.
Stat priority is not something that is set in stone, it is very fluid in BFA for most classes, but for assassination rogue it will always be Haste > Agility > Vers/crit/mastery depending on what you already have, but usually it goes crit > vers>mastery. Why i am using this is pretty simple, i sim each gear piece i equip and how it synergizes with what i already have equipped and what is in my bag, and this is the most DPS per stat.

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.
As it stands you never want to change talent setup as an assassination rogue because the best ST setup is also the best for AoE. Which is 2-2-1-0-0-3(debatable, depends on playstyle, but i would argue this is always gonna be more dps unless heavy nature damage from trinket/azerite)-1

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:
Wowprogress.com
raidbots.com
Warcraftlogs.com
Rogue discord

Raiding history:
BFA:

BoD - 9/9 hc

Uldir - CE (1 day off ally HoF)

Legion:

Antorus - CE

ToS - Skipped because of prior tier reason

NH - 9/10 (technically 8/10 since i wasnt on elisande kill, but progged her to 3%, and then was in for majority of progress on guldan before raids fell apart and left, back in antorus)

ToV - CE

EN - CE

WoD :

12/13 Mythic (guild gave up before CE push)

Guild history and reason for leaving them:
Civitas - Antorus up to now. A lot of unnecessary drama and progress has been stunted by officers not preparing for any big fights, which has made a lot of key players leave the guild.

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:
I expect a dedicated and serious officer core that plans ahead for each encounter and knows how to have the raid handle problems. I expect a raiding team of individuals such as myself, that always try to stay on the cutting edge and better themselves. And i expect to have a really good time taking down bosses in a good pace.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!
Nothing from the top of my head, if you have any questions for me please add my battletag and ask away! :)
« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 11:55:41 PM by Fedeh »

Re: Howah - Assassination rogue
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2019, 10:53:13 PM »

Fedeh

• 100% Legit Dalaran Portals
Re: Howah - Assassination rogue
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2019, 11:55:26 PM »
Hello Howah!

Thank you for applying to us here in Endless. Officers have decided to accept your application and offer you a trial spot in our guild.

Please prepare for the upcoming raid and download our requested addons- you can find everything you need in our forum under "Strategies". Please also request access on our spreadsheet found on our forum.

You may also whisper Shimara, Ant or Fede for a guild invite.

Welcome!
- Fedé