Endless - Kazzak

[Declined] Allarii - Havoc Demon Hunter

[Declined] Allarii - Havoc Demon Hunter
« on: January 11, 2019, 12:26:13 AM »
Character name:

Allarii

Battletag:

Hellbear#2390

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)

My name is Amir , 19 years old and currently living in Iran.Studying Electrical Engineering at this moment.I like to meet new people and I like to have fun with others,I mean I don't like to play alone, I love team works.Outside of the game I like to have talk with my other friends in discord and playing other games like Dota.I do workout because it keeps me motivated and helps both physically and mentally to stay healthy.

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kazzak/Allarii (Sometimes I log out with my m+ gears)
- Personal warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/kazzak/allarii#partition=2
- A screenshot of your UI: (You can upload to imgur.com) https://imgur.com/a/h9xoJV9
- Connection info results: (Go to http://www.speedtest.net/ and connect to Stockholm)http://www.speedtest.net/result/7947166389.png
- Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.

First of them is Agility because its primary stat and empower my abilities.
In single Target : Versa>=Haste > Crit > Mastery
In more than ĺ Targets :Haste >= Versa> Crit > Mastery ( Fel Barrage Build)
Why Crit isnít my first stat? Because of change to Chaos Strike and its now have a 40 % chance to refund fury and it doesnít Crit depended anymore.
Haste Reduce the CD of my spam-able abilities and Empower the Fel-barrage build by increasing the number of Barrage hits. Also helps me to Swing more.
Versa is overall Damage boost for my char.
Mastery lost the place since the Chaos blade nerfs at NH and now itís useless stat because I can get more benefits from other stats.

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.

Current State of DH talents are pretty much braindead.
Single Target / Cleave : http://prntscr.com/l1wfm6

1) Blind Fury is a combo with demonic build since you can spend fury more often and regenerate the lost ones with one eyebeam. Fel-blade is usable with nemesis build only against the single target bosses and it doesn't perform like demonic build atm.

2) Immo is my fav talent form vengeance and its combo well with both nemesis and demonic build because of Dmg + Fury regeneration. Demonblade is not good enough but still usable in fel-blade builds.

3) The trail is new brand talent in BFA and because of DoT, it suits well in cleave and single target fights.

4) Netherwalk without a single word one of the best Defensive spells for soaking and surviving from bad luck.

5) Same old first-blood which is doing better than others but there is a chance to play Dark slash in future looks cool but I havenít tried it.

6) Actually, they are all perfect in specific fights. Unleashed for stunning some adds. Glaives are for times you like far farm bosses or snare them. And the last one is usable for stunning adds in fights like Zekívoz or Gíhuun.

7) Demonic Talent is the best one due to logs and simc, Momentum is hard to play but rewards are same when you compare it to Nemesis is weakest here because it limits you.

For the AoE build I only change the 3 with Fel-barrage which is awesome in AoE with + 4 Adds.

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:

I like to say you should try anything by yourself.I use Bloodmallet/Simc/Reddit/Fel-Hammer but I think its not enough and I will try things to find out which works better.Another resource is PTR. I use PTR for testing out Bosses and talents even if my guild doesn't go for PTR.

Raiding history:

I started playing Hardcore at BFA : 8/8M Uldir
But At legion I got kills on: NH 11/11 M , ToS: 7/9M , ABT : Break from game.

Guild history and reason for leaving them:

I will Jump to my last guild < S a n c t u m >, I liked the friendly place and relationship between players But I love to Improve myself and I believe the guild has nothing more to offer (At least for now). One of the problems is too much extending hours and days for killing the bosses. I like to kill boss in moderated time.Personally I'm a competitive person who likes to Improve and get better everyday.So at last I decided to move on and find other like minded players.

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:

I love to be best ! So I want a home ( Iím calling it home just because Iím not a guild jumper after all) to improve myself , learn from better players and compete with them. I want to kill bosses in good raids times. I like to see passionate people and smart officers who like to Improve their raid every single week.
As myself I'm a passionate player. I like to learn new things and grind every single day.I know hardcore aspects of the game and I always looking forward to improve them.I'm a fast learner and a versatile player which capable of playing different classes and specs.And the most important thing is I'm a motivated player and I won't stop fighting till I reach my goal that's why I'm spending a lot of time playing this game because I have a goal and I want to achieve it !

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!

One of the main problem in my logs are differences between parses.We carried many buyers during the farm raids so at some bosses I couldn't really achieve high parses.Another thing is some of the logs are too old and newer ones are also private but I can post any specific things from them.(Including parse , Add damage , etc)
I think my app shows who i am and what im looking for . but im okay if you have any question about my gameplay , personal things and my choices just ask me !
« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 08:00:30 PM by Shimara »

AnT

Re: Allarii - Havoc Demon Hunter
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2019, 07:38:29 AM »
Hello and thanks for applying! If I recall Teamspeak was banned in Iran at some point in time, is that still the case?
All my addons can be found on Curse!

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2019, 12:40:13 PM »
Hello and thanks for applying! If I recall Teamspeak was banned in Iran at some point in time, is that still the case?

Hey

As I remember now some IPs were banned , I should give a try for that.

Shimara

• The real shim shady
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2019, 08:00:20 PM »
Hello Allarii!

Thank you for applying to us here in Endless. Officers have decided to decline your application, due to being unable of joining our guilds form of communication.

We wish you the best of luck onwards
- Shim