Endless - Kazzak

[Withdrawn] Zulgara - BM/MM/SV Hunter

[Withdrawn] Zulgara - BM/MM/SV Hunter
« on: January 10, 2019, 01:56:09 AM »
Character name:
Zulgara

Battletag:
Greenzool#2273

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)
George, Male, 22, UK

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kazzak/Zulgara
- Personal warcraft logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/32188037
- A screenshot of your UI: (You can upload to imgur.com)
https://i.imgur.com/dPEuRg5.jpg
- Connection info results: (Go to http://www.speedtest.net/ and connect to Stockholm) http://www.speedtest.net/result/7944360735
- Do you have a working microphone?
Yes

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.
Right now according to my latest sim, my stat priority is Agi > Verse = Crit > Mastery = Haste. If you look at my gems/gear you'll notice i have a mix of crit/haste, right now according to multiple sims the haste Reorigination Array for me is better than the crit so i have just enough haste to achieve haste Reorigination Array. After that my stats all go to crit however i suspect in the new raid my stat priority could be entirely different depending on if another Spec for hunter ends up being the best + the loss of Reorgination meaning haste will probably jump back up in value being more equal to crit.

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.
So currently BM has a pretty cookie cutter build for most scenarios. However if they'res lots of adds present for a prolonged period Barrage will replace stomp on the level 90 tier this can also be the case if they're not up a lot but have a very high priority and are spread out. Generally you would use Barrage for G'huun to deal with the small spread out adds in p1 and it can also be useful for clearing out the cyst area where you do the orb running if you lack 4 warlocks and potentially need to do some running yourself.

Also if a fight has a period where adds spawn that have a very high priority to kill Stampede can also be used in place of Stomp. Particularly if you can consistently line it up with your CDs as is the case for Zek'voz

For utility you can also use binding shot instead of posthaste if you need the control for adds as is the case in m+

Another small thing with hunter is your pet in almost all scenarios we use a spirit beast as it gives us a self heal and damage reduction. But in the case where targets might be really spread out and you need to be able to switch between them fast, A slithid pet is ideal for use as it has an increased movement speed and you get the master's call ability which will recall your pet to your side very fast, which can be used to great effect for damage assuming you don't need the survivability benefits of the spirit beast

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:
Icy veins is generally very good maintained by a very very good hunter/theorycrafter often up to date fast
Hunter Discord
Warcraftlogs
Other hunter friends i generally communicate with in other guilds about the current "meta" of hunter

Raiding history:
Vanilla: MC/Nelth Lair/ZG
TBC: Kara/Mag/Gruul
Wrath: Naxx 10man/25man, Some Ulduar/ToC honestly don't remember the specifics of that, ICC 10man Normal and some 25man normal via pugging
Cata: Full tier 11 normal 10man, Full tier 12 normal 10man HC Shannox/Beth'tilac
MoP: Full ToT 10man Normal, Jin'rohk/Horridon/Ji-Kun/Iron Qon HC, SoO10man via pugging
WoD: 6/7M Highmaul, 9/10M BRF 1.4% Blackhand wipe, 7/13M HFC
Legion: 7/7M EN, 3/3M ToV, 10/10M NH, 9/9M ToS, 11/11M Antorus
BfA: 8/8M Uldir

Guild history and reason for leaving them:
(Disclaimer: I wrote this out for my raiding history but then saw the guild history question after the fact so its guild history/raiding history explained more combined)
I have raided on and off from Vanilla to WoD at many different levels. I was very young during Vanilla/Wrath so i mostly got carried by older brothers guilds in what at the time would have been normal 10/25 man

At the end of wrath i finally started to understand the game a bit more and became independent from them. I joined a guild as a disc priest and fully cleared 10man ICC normal, I believe we also did some of earlier bosses on HC but can't remember specifics.

During Cata I raided as Hunter/shaman/druid in 10man full cleared tier 11 normal, full cleared tier 12 normal and Shannox/Beth tilac HC. At this point I took a break from the game but did clear some of Dragon soul via pugs. I was away from the game at MoP launch, returned during 5.1 joined Revelations on Defias Brotherhood cleared full ToT normal and was eventually promoted to raidleader as i was naturally very vocal in the guild about boss abilities as they would happen. However once we started progressing into HC the GM and a few guild members decided to call it quits, after this i decided to take another break from the game and played fairly casually on and off until WoD, i did clear normal 10man SoO though.

Once WoD launched i was without a guild and eventually found my way to Laganum during highmaul we cleared 6/7M, during BRF i ended up getting promoted to an officer and eventually raidlead. We cleared 8/10M however at this point the roster was struggling and we did a merger with another guild called Victus on Shattered Hand. In victus we became 9/10M and had a 1.4% wipe on blackhand unfortunately the next tier came before we could kill it. During HFC we did full clear heroic and early on mythic it became quite clear the guild environment was very toxic and the merger wasn't going so well. Many of the players from my original quit and i ended up following soon after.

In the run up to legion launch many folks from Laganum were keen to do a reform of the guild and so we did under the new name of Primal. This guild went on to achieve cutting edge Emerald Nightmare - ToV - Nighthold, with me as raidleader and eventually becoming GM, during Tomb however many of the roster started to burn out from the game and quit on us. After we killed Fallen Avatar, I was going through some pretty heavy IRL stuff and leading the guild was kind of destroying me so with that and the combined roster issues i decided it was best to stop the guild there.

I continued to play the game however and joined Its complicated on Ravencrest Aliaance, with this guild we went on to achieve cutting edge Argus World 89, after that i parted ways with the guild mutually as i wasn't so interested in transferring to horde with them on twisting nether. After that i continued to raid on now Kazzak Horde with another primal member in a guild called Avail and did full clear mythic with them to help out, After the got cutting edge though the raidleader quit and the guild eventually disbanded.

At this point i played wow casually until BfA and once again in the run up to BfA we decided to try again for a Primal reform on a different realm. Overall the reform went pretty well and we achieved cutting edge G'huun world 533, However throughout the tier many of the people that in my eyes make the guild what it is ended up quitting due to there satisfaction with BfA being pretty low and after discussions with other officers I came to decision that the guild was not really what I or anyone else really wanted as the reason for the reform was about us all playing together again and sadly while we did get to it wasn't lasting.

Now i am here and applying to you guys.

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:
My goal with raiding from legion onwards has always been Cutting edge in a good time frame, I would also like to have fun while doing so though as at the end of the day I play this game because its fun.
From your guys end I simply hope to get cutting edge, make some new friends and hopefully longterm a new home in WoW.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!
As stated above throughout nearly all of Legion and BfA i was a raidleader/gm/officer so i have plenty of experience and understanding in terms of preperation and mangement. I'm always happy to help out where necessary. I also believe my performance on logs will increase a small amount, In BfA i never really hit my stride with autopilotting my character while raidleading like I did in legion so i think my performance will likely improve a bit with me just being a raider and focusing and listening to calls rather than doing them.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 07:46:05 PM by Shimara »