Endless - Kazzak

[Declined] Jonaszz - DPS Warrior

[Declined] Jonaszz - DPS Warrior
« on: December 25, 2018, 03:16:52 PM »
Character name:
Jonaszz-Ravencrest

Battletag:
MrJonasz#2658

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)
I'm Jonas, 20 years old from Denmark. I work doing gruntwork in a spedition company and will be starting my own education this summer.
As for WoW, I am almost exclusively a melee player. My previous mains have been Enhancement Shaman and Windwalker Monk, but decided to leave both behind for the warriors raid utility in BFA. Wouldn't mind picking them back up later in the expansion.

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ravencrest/Jonaszz
- Personal warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/ravencrest/jonaszz#partition=1
- A screenshot of your UI: https://gyazo.com/d204f40178ca5b3866f009176ec17fee - depending on procs WAs will disable of course.
- Connection info results: https://gyazo.com/0546917e74e29e39733e0ba4b23873ac
- Do you have a working microphone? -Yes

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.
For Arms it's Haste=Crit>Strength>Vers>Mastery.
Fury is Haste>Mastery>Strength>Crit=Vers.
I just sim every piece and equip accordingly. Don't take .1% upgrades for stamina downgrades, the usual.

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.
I'll only be doing Arms, since that has been most relevant throughout Uldir.
Single target: Skullsplitter, Massacre, Warbreaker, In for the Kill, Anger Management. ST comes down to pure sims and what works out numerically, so that's all the thought I've put into it, unless there's something fight specefic.
Add controlled fight: Pretty much the same, but on Zul(espicially post 8.1), I swap Skullsplitter for War Machine since it generates more rage off adds dying. Collateral damage works well for 2 targets if timing work out well(rarely outweighs Warbreaker tho) and Avatar can be used if there's a severe need for killing off adds quickly, which hasn't happened a single time throughout Uldir. Tried once on Fetid, but ended up giving up too much on later adds since avatar is 1.5 minute CD.

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:
Discord pins, warcraftlogs and bloodmallet pretty much contain all the information needed. I do know about every resource, but most of them have little to no use(wowanalyser, icyveins guides etc.)

Raiding history:
I've only really tried to push high world rankings once, which was in Nighthold. Long story short, guild died right after we got world 300 on Krosus.
From there I've been in a couple world ~800 guilds and got world 821 in Uldir.
I am confident that I can push higher, and I've improved a lot since Legion.

Guild history and reason for leaving them:
Every guild I've been in throughout Legion has died, so I don't see any reason to talk further about it.
As for BFA, I've been in Tilting at Windmills for all of Uldir. There are no hard feeling between me and any of the guys, only reason I left is because I want to push for better worldranking myself. I wasn't confident in them pushing higher than world 600 max next tier. A few of the really good players had left to do the same before I did, which made it seem that much more unlikely.

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:
A raid team where everyone is expected to put in work to excel in the raid, and a team where people are happy to do so. The variance in skill in a lot of guilds I've been in has been stunning, which undoubtedly will be true after a glance at your logs.
If you can provide this, I'd be happy to join you, given that you are all don't have a complete empty shell of a personality, we are all here to enjoy ourselves.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!
Most likely concern you will have is my raiding history. I understand this fully, and if there's any way I can differentiate myself from worse players in a similar situation, please let me know.
Thanks for reading, look forward to hearing back from you guys.
-Jonasz
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 09:11:14 PM by Shimara »

Shimara

• The real shim shady
Re: Jonaszz - DPS Warrior
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2019, 09:11:02 PM »
Hello Jonaszz!

Thank you for applying to us here in Endless. Officers have decided to decline your application, due to most trial spots being filled at this point. We want to see them first, therefore you are being down prioritized.

We wish you the best of luck onwards
- Shim