Endless - Kazzak

[Declined] Rha - Blood DK

[Declined] Rha - Blood DK
« on: December 20, 2018, 10:08:36 PM »
Character name: Rha

Battletag: Rhia#21242

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)

My name's George, I'm 21 years old from Greece and I am currently studying computer science. I started raiding in swtor back in 2014 and continued raiding there until March of this year when me and a few friends moved over to wow.
Outside of gaming I enjoy playing basketball, reading history books and learning new languages.

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/Rh%C3%ACa
- Personal warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/draenor/Rh%C3%ACa#partition=1
- A screenshot of your UI: https://i.imgur.com/kHZ6IAH.jpg
- Connection info results: http://www.speedtest.net/result/7895857800
- Do you have a working microphone? Yes.

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.

Most of my stats (with the exception of mastery) are roughly equal so I am to have around 18-20% haste to make the class feel smooth and after that I am for any pieces that have versatility and crit.

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.

I mostly use the same talents for single target and aoe fights since those are the best ones for every fight. The only ones that change are the tier 5 and 7 ones.

Single target:

Blooddrinker, Hemostasis, Ossuary and Will of the Necropolis for the first four tiers because there's no reason to ever run the other talents
(except from maybe switching will for rune tap on certain fights like zek'voz to make you less spiky).
For tier 5 I take wraith walk since the slow from grip of the dead and the cd reduction on mass grip from tightening grap don't do anything on bosses.
Tier 6 is bloodworms because the other two talents are useless and finally for tier 7 I take red thirst for pretty much every fight
apart from maybe Mythrax incase the dps take too many orbs and I end up with too many stacks, in which case I take purgatory

AoE:

In tier 5 I take grip of the dead to slow the adds and make it easier to cleave them down after a mass grip, eg zek'voz adds, zul crawgs when they get high
energy, intermissions on g'huun. Lastly, for tier 7 I take bonestorm unless I expect that I will need the extra vampiric bloods from red thirst.

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:

Acherus, Icy veins, wowhead for any class changes on the ptr.

Raiding history:

9/11M Antorus with a few low% wipes on Argus before the guild decided to stop raiding until bfa.
8/8M Uldir

Guild history and reason for leaving them:

Order of the silverflame: I joined them around a month after I moved to wow and I killed a few mythic bosses with them
in antorus but I ended up quitting when I got an offer from some friends to join them for Argus.

Swapblasters: I joined them for Argus and I ended up raiding with them until around a month ago. I quit because when we made it to g'huun after wiping way too many times on Mother/Zek'voz after reclears
it became clear that we would never manage to kill it or do any meaningful progress on the next tier with this team since we had a lot of people who constantly underperformed but were never benched/replaced
because we never got any trial so we ended up spending way too much time wiping on simple mechanics.

Valued: I joined them after I quit my previous guild and got 8/8 with them but I can't work with my co-tank(I can explain why if you are interested).

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:

You can expect me to always come prepared for all the fights and play whichever tank class is for the fight. I expect steady progress and getting ce in every tier in a friendly and mature nviroment.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!

I had a geared dh tank for this tier but since I never ended up using it and because there aren't any changes to demon hunters in 8.1 I will instead
have a monk and warrior tank alt.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 09:18:22 PM by Shimara »

Shimara

• The real shim shady
Re: Rha - Blood DK
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2019, 09:18:07 PM »
Hello Rhia!

Thank you for applying to us here in Endless. Officers have decided to decline your application, due to insufficient amount of kills.

We wish you the best of luck onwards
- Shim