Endless - Kazzak

Kattigqt - Havoc Demon Hunter

Kattigqt - Havoc Demon Hunter
« on: November 08, 2018, 07:38:23 PM »
Character name: Kattigqt

Battletag: Mrcleaner#2936

Introduction - Hi! Im a 21 year old male from Sweden who is currently working a full time job at a warehouse. In my free time i play WoW or hang out with my friends irl aka go out to drink lol. I consider my self a very outgoing person with no problem talking to new people or making new friends.

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/tarren-mill/Kattigqt
- Personal warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/tarren-mill/kattigqt#
- A screenshot of your UI: https://gyazo.com/68f9ddbcf3be8692d56da7fd24aaaf2f
- Connection info results: https://gyazo.com/e1fdf73651183fcf93fb9523863b678c
- Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these. My stat prio is currently Versa>Crit>Mastery>Haste. This is for pure single target. This is my stat priority because according to simulations it will give my character the best increase but also because i know my character is already haste "capped" and going for more wont result in any major dps increase. Mastery does not really do much for Havoc currently as it gives a boost to chaos dmg only (and MS) while a big portion of your dmg is physical. Exceptions for this stat prio is fights with heavy add prio where i would consider going a more mastery heavy build as most of havoc's aoe dmg is chaos dmg (Assuming you are running Fel Barrage over Trail of Ruin)

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents. In uldir us Havoc's hasnt had a lot of variation in our build and this resulting in us basically only swapping between two different tier 3 talents. This being Trail of Ruin and Fel Barrage. You want to play Trail of Ruin on all fight in uldir except Zek'voz. You play with trail of ruin on single target because its just simply the biggest dps increase and there is not other talent that competes with it. You also want Trail of Ruin of most add heavy fights because other than increasing your single target dps its also a aoe talent. However the exception where you would want to use Fel Barrage is fights like Zek'Voz, assuming your guild doesnt have enough aoe burst.

Other than those 2 talents there is small differences in the talents you play but here are some examples.
You want to go Unleashed Power on bosses where there are adds to stun as your stun is up more often and it doesnt disrupt fury generation (You also play this talent generally in m+).

Some might make a case that Soul Rending is better for fights with heavy dmg taken over time but low burst as it grants you 10% Leech and increased Leech during metamorphosis. All though i rarely play this over Netherwalk as having an immunity is so crucial on a lot of bosses both personally (running out with zek'voz cloud during surging darkness for example) or for the raid (Helping tanks take a big hit, or solo soaking things that are generally a 3 player mechanic. On top of all these things positive with Nether walk its also a 100% MS increase for 5 seconds.

If they (hopefully) buff/nerf talents for havoc's for the coming tiers of BFA i always stay up to date and i know how to play with all talents as ive played DH since they were released in wod pre-patch.
Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class: I talk with other mythic raiding Havoc's and ask for input on stuff i think might be good or if they found out something new we can do (for example; fel rushing over spiders on last boss in atal'dazar) I also keep up to date with top end raiding guilds and their DH's and how they play. I would say i check up on icyveins sometimes but generally i think i know my class well enough not to go on their. The demon hunter discord is something i havent been looking at for a while because i havent been able to find alot of useful info from there.
Bloodmallet.com is something i use to check what trinkets/azerite pieces are currently bis and worth using/going for.

Raiding history: I started mythic raiding in Siege of Orgrimmar (did 11/12 25m HC in ICC but it was really late so i wouldnt count it) where i was joining and then making and leading very organized pug groups through "openraid" this really sparked my interested for raiding and i ended up getting a late cutting edge achievement with a guild called skyfall. I then took stopped playing wow shortly after wod release due to personal issues. I started raiding again in nighthold where i joined a low tier guild called DLS on Stormscale, i played with them trough out Nighthold and due to leadership problems i ended up becoming raid leader (keep in mind i had been there for barely 2 months) halfway into the tier (keep in mind i had been there for barely 2 months) and we got to and star augur and killed him before the guild disbanded. I then joined another guild on Stormscale called Yoshi City which i progressed ToS with and we ended up getting world rank 228 on Avatar as a 2-day raiding guild, then our GM (raidleader) and Maintank left and a few other players left due to burn out and tilting and i felt i had to leave aswell. I stopped raiding until BFA where i rejoined Yoshi City for uldir but ultimately the same thing happened. The guildleader stopped playing and our full healer roster was changed. I left because i wanted to find a more stable guild and i joined Divergent on Tarren Mill, i was only there for about 2 weeks before they disbanded, im not actually sure to why they disbanded as i didnt really have a chance to get to know them.

Guild history and reason for leaving them: ^Answered this in the question above aswell

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you: You can expect close to 100% Attendance from me especially on progress. If i know i really need to be away i will tell you well ahead of time and also try to change it so i can make it do the raid. So fair for Uldir i have had 100% attendance in the guilds ive been with.
You can also expect a player who knows his class well and is always well prepared for whatever we are doing as a guild.
I can also take criticism and actually appreciate if people call me out and tell me what they think i could have done better etc.

From you i expect a stable guild with a stable roster and a good raid leader.
As you can see i have been pretty unlucky with the guilds i have been playing with and honestly i just want a guild i can stay in long term and not have to worry about if we are gonna have people for the next raid or if there is even gonna be a next raid.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us! Even if i might seem really serious in this bible of text i just wrote i love to talk shit and meme in discord while playing low m+'s etc i just know when to be serious vs when to joke around.

If you have any questions for me feel free to ask me and i'll respond as quick as possible :)
« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 07:56:28 PM by Fedeh »