Endless - Kazzak

[Declined] Sarovan - Retribution Paladin

[Declined] Sarovan - Retribution Paladin
« on: November 08, 2018, 02:49:00 AM »
Character name: Sarovan

Battletag: Sarovan#2334

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)
 I am Ramin Bahrami, as you might not be familiar with Iranian names, I'm male, resting on the peak of my 24th year of life. I am a bachelor architecture graduate and currently work as a building construction consultant.

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury:
 https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kazzak/Sarovan

- Personal warcraft logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/kazzak/sarovan#difficulty=4

By the way, since most of our mythic logs are private it's impossible to share the link so I decided to take an screenshot and upload it:
https://imgur.com/a/NnjGEDa

- Do you have a working microphone?
Yes, I do.

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.
Currently I'm using
1- Haste
2- Mastery
3- Critical Strike= Versatility

1-1 As Haste lowers my Global Cooldown, it enables me to generate more Holy Power during my Avenging Wrath, thus resulting in a powerful burst. Generally it enables me to generate more Holy Power no matter what state of fight I'm in.

2-1 I put Mastery over Critical Strike and Versatility since it enhances my AoE damage. Generally it increases my Holy damage done, which is a core part of a Paladin's rotation and class nature.

Single target talent choice:
15 - Righteous Verdict : I chose this one since it increases my top single target damage dealing spell by an immense amount of 15 percent.
30- Blade of Wrath: This one works much like a warrior's Execute under 20 percent, an it's a great source of Holy Power during my Avenging Wrath, equal to 1 Holy Power per 5 seconds.
100- Inquisition: It increases my damage done and Haste by 7 percent for 50 seconds, and as Haste is my best stat, I consider this talent the best and viable talent for single target.

AOE:
15- Zeal: It overshadows Righteous Verdict since in an AoE fight, Templar's Verdict isn't used and this talent adds to the damage done by default as a passive.
30- Fires of Justice: It increases the Holy Power generation when there's AoE damage, thus resulting in more Divine Storms during a fight.
100- Inquisition: I select this talent over Divine Purpose since it's not based on RNG. Divine purpose has a low chance of proc but Inquisition is a Haste and damage done increase for a guaranteed period of time.

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:
I almost always check a lot of sites to keep track of changes of my class and items.
Bloodmallet, MMO-champions, and Icy-veins are in my list.
I also check the logs of top damage dealers of my class and analyze their summaries to discover the strengths and weaknesses of their rotation and play style and I try to improve my own play style whenever I find something beneficial in those analyses.

Raiding history:
I've been raiding since 2012 and I started to chase raiding more seriously in 2015.
My best progress is Antronus the Burning Throne which is 10/11 Mythic. The reason that I didn't score the kill and Argus was the GM and I just had a problem on a 1 percent wipe and he decided to put me out of the raid, while the mistake and wipe was caused by another player. I refused to take the blame and the GM didn't seem to like it.

Guild history and reason for leaving them:
I have time issues with my current guild since it interferes with my work schedule.

What I seek from the guild is desire of getting better. I want to be in an environment where there's friendship, alongside the heat of competition. A place where people try to surpass each other in a fair way, and help their guild mates by sharing what they know. This kind of atmosphere will surely improve the guild's progress and and players' individual skills.
Last but no least, I expect respect. There are happy and sad moments everywhere, and in all of these situation, I will respect the guild and want the same in return.
I am open to criticism and will surely and happily accept when I fail, but what I need is the feeling of a guild's back up, as a raider and more importantly as a friend.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!
In WoD Xpac, I was in Endless when we were progressing in Blackrock Foundry, and the reason I had to leave the guild was that at time Iran had IP issues with other countries and we couldn't join the Teamspeak server so there was no communication in a raid.
These issues are fixed now, and I just wanted to remind you the fact that we were in the same place once and as I recall it, everyone is satisfied with what was going on. I firmly believe that if you give me another chance, I will once again prove useful to the guild and make you proud.
Yours sincerely,
Sarovan
« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 08:22:50 PM by Shimara »

Shimara

• The real shim shady
Re: Sarovan - Retribution Paladin
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2018, 08:22:35 PM »
Hello Sarovan!

Thank you for applying to us here in Endless. Officers have decided to decline your application, due to low current experience.

We wish you the best of luck onwards
- Shim