Endless - Kazzak

[Withdrawn] Pulv - Arms Warrior

[Withdrawn] Pulv - Arms Warrior
« on: November 07, 2018, 06:44:58 PM »
Character name: Pulv

Battletag: Pulveriza#2256

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)

My name is Keelan, I'm a male at the age of 20 and I'm from the UK. At the moment I'm currently unemployed and theres not much going on with my life. I stopped going to the gym a few months ago due to being ill, It's something I'm going to pick up soon as I believe balance is good. Outside of WoW I like having a laugh on other games such as CS:GO, LoL, Fortnite, CoD.

I commit a lot of my time to WoW as ofcourse it's my main game that I play. I always try to keep ahead with my character trying to perform best of my ability.

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/chamber-of-aspects/Pulv
- Personal warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/35494723
- A screenshot of your UI: (You can upload to imgur.com) http://prntscr.com/lf9rm4
- Connection info results: (Go to http://www.speedtest.net/ and connect to Stockholm) http://www.speedtest.net/result/7780945427
- Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.

Currently my main stats are Haste/Crit - I use haste because it's better for rage gen (AA'ing faster and better BS's etc.
I use crit because it just scales really well for me. Mastery is a good stat but it's scaling is just super weak right now and thats why Arms Warriors don't stack it anymore.

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents. I use Skullsplitter and Double Time for rage generation. It really helps capping rage slightly before using Colossus Smash - with Anger Management it helps to dump rage into the CS window to get it up asap again. I use Warbreaker to replace CS because theres nothing else in that row to compete - It's generally just AoE so I Warbreaker just so CS can't be parried. I go Massacre so I can execute at 35% It's a really nice talent, FoB and Rend just don't compete right now, execute is huge. And finally I go In for the Kill the extra 10% haste during CS window is really nice and especially during execute getting 20% haste.

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class: I use Skyhold Discord, Warcraftlogs and currently theres a Website under construction for Warriors that i'll soon be using when it's ready.

Raiding history:
I first started raiding at the start of Legion

Legion:

EN 8/8M
NH 10/10M
ToV 3/3M
ToS 8/9M
AtBT 11/11M

BFA current:

6/8M

I progressed most of Mythrax but I couldn't make the one raid just to a personal issue. At the moment I'm currently progressing G'huun, we've got it at 1.7%.

Guild history and reason for leaving them:

I started raiding in Legion as a Restoration Shaman. I first joined Exalted on Chamber of Aspects. WE raided through EN, ToV to the start of NH. Two of the officers decided to quit the game which was a huge hurt on the guild, no one else wanted to step up to take the role and there was a lot of pressure on the Guild Leader. Soon after we killed Krosus the guild leader became very abusive towards the raiders and people decided to quit and move on - the guild fell apart.

After Exalted I joined Maximum Effort on Chamber of Aspects to continue progressing in NH. I finished raiding in NH with Maximum Effort and recieved an opportunity to raid with my friends in Rage of Ancients. I gave notice and after we progressed and killed Gul'dan I moved on to RoA.

At the start of ToS raiders in RoA became very demotivated to play the game, the guild wasn't performing well and people decided to quit and move onto better guilds. We had attendance issues, raiding with 18/19 people. We were desperate in recruitment and still didn't progress at a decent pace. During the tier I re-rolled to Warrior to help with progression. Later down the line we eventually killed Avatar and the guild went on break. We never got round to progressing KJ. The guild recruited and it looked stronger for AtBT. When AtBT was released the guild didn't perform, nothing changed and I wanted more, faster progress and to achieve higher.

I then left and joined Catch my towel which is the guild I'm still in today. We progressed at a fast pace and everything wen well. We killed Argus and achieved world rank 287. Moving into BFA we were still progressing at a decent pace, however theres been a lot of guild drama in regards to comp, benching and progression. We had a couple core players leave and then when we got to G'huun people are just demotivated, a lot of the guildies are not enjoying the content.

Unfortunately CmT will disband after we kill G'huun.

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:

I expect a stong raid team that are all motivated to raid and achieve higher ranking. Having a laugh whilst maintaining fast pace progress in a serious manner.

You can expect from me a serious commited, dedicated raider that performs consistent DPS. I'm also reliable having close to 100% attendance.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!

I did note that CmT will disband after we kill G'huun. I intend to remain in CmT til the boss is dead, we are close to killing it this reset, so next reset I'm free.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 09:00:51 PM by Fedeh »