Endless - Kazzak

[Declined]Iktar - Enhancement Shaman

[Declined]Iktar - Enhancement Shaman
« on: November 07, 2018, 06:26:05 PM »
Character name:Iktar

Battletag:Hano#21716

Introduction - I live in England towards the south and I work as a Taxi licencing officer. I'm 21 and male. I have raided with a couple of guilds during BFA but my desire is to be in a guild that shares my desire to be the best.

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury:https://simplearmory.com/#/eu/kazzak/iktar
- Personal warcraft logs:https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/kazzak/iktar#
- A screenshot of your UI: https://imgur.com/a/RADaQ7q Can change upon request.
- Connection info results: http://www.speedtest.net/result/7779945625.png
- Do you have a working microphone? Studio quality yes. Old GM complained mine wasnt good enough so I upgraded.

Stats - Depends on the fight but generally. Agi>Haste>Crit/Vers>Mastery. This is for single target and haste is generally the best forever since it has no cap so to speak of. Crit is once again great for single target but peters off when doing aoe with 3 or more targets. Vers is generally the same for both single target and aoe fights and mastery is just bad unless you are dealing with large groups of enemies 5+.

Talents - The talent choices for Enhancement Shaman are fairly simple in that there are only a few competitive ones. Lightning shield is the best tier 1 talent by far. at least with the gear currently available to us.Then for tier 2 you have forceful winds which is by far the best. However for strong aoe fights the argument can be made for landslide to be used but its iffy at best. Tier 3 is optional with spirit wolf being my go to as it increases mobility and survivability in some fights in Uldir. Tier 4 you take searing assault because the others are too situational and generally change your rotation to be less good overall . Tier 5 is another optional but I think they are all generally quite viable for different fights. I take Wind rush totem currently since my Old GM asked for it to help with dodging it Uldir. However I like natures guardian the most since it is a passive and helps with healing. This tier would change depending on the requirements for the fight. Tier 6 is a no brainer generally since sundering is the best burst aoe dmg we have and fury of air/crashing storm are somewhat weak as of current. On top of this there are lots of fights in uldir that have burst phases or add phases that dont last long so sundering is a good choice in that regard. For the final tier you can basically pick what you want since they sim almost the same. However, I take ascendance since its best for using cooldowns all at once and focusing the boss. Elemental spirits isn't bad but it is rng based and thus can be temperamental. Earthen spike is good if you have adds every 20 seconds that then die quickly but is difficult to use properly in most fights.

Resources - I am constantly in the enhancement Shaman discord as well as watching bloodmallet and simming myself on raidbots. I frequently check out the top shamans gear on each fight in Uldir in case they switch anything out and I generally understand what is going to be good and what is bad.

Raiding history:None besides current tier 4/8 M. I played casually in Legion but i have played in guilds on similar games at similar levels.

Guild history and reason for leaving them:Guilds didnt meet my expectations or Disolution.

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:You can expect my best and I expect of you to make a guild that can and will clear all the hardest content.I can promise almost absolutely to attend every raid without fail and I expect that the guild as a whole put in as much effort as me so I dont feel like my effort is wasted.

Freetext - Currently gearing up a hunter alt as enhancement isn't that good right now, however I can guarantee that I will be the best enhancement shaman you have come across or will come across.My parses for mythic aren't that high as of current due to restrictions from my guild etc but i'm sure I can excel when everyone around me is playing their classes to the utmost degree.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 05:49:59 PM by Fedeh »

Fedeh

• 100% Legit Dalaran Portals
Re: Iktar - Enhancement Shaman
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2018, 05:49:44 PM »
Hello Iktar!

Thank you for applying to us here in Endless. Officers have decided to decline your application, because we're looking for higher uldir experience.

We wish you the best of luck onwards
- Fedeh