Endless - Kazzak

[Accepted] Rhyno - Arms/Fury Warrior

[Accepted] Rhyno - Arms/Fury Warrior
« on: November 01, 2018, 05:12:19 PM »
Character name: Rhynó

Battletag:Slapshit#2210

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)
 I'm a 23 year old guy from England, i currently live with my fiance of 5 years. I'm a Subcontractor for the Highways, where i mostly do bricklaying/Dry stone walling. I have been playing wow since vanilla on and off.

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kazzak/Rhyn%C3%B3

- Personal warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/kazzak/rhyn%C3%B3

- A screenshot of your UI: (You can upload to imgur.com)https://imgur.com/a/9q2aeHA

- Connection info results: (Go to http://www.speedtest.net/ and connect to Stockholm) http://www.speedtest.net/result/7765014283

- Do you have a working microphone? I do have a working mic.

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these. Haste>Crit>strength>mastery>versa.
Basically as an arms warrior you want to stack as much haste as possible, The more haste the lower the GCD, and the cooldowns of Mortal Strike, Over Power, Skull Splitter(Tier 1 talent) and Slam, Which also increases my mastery (Deep wounds) to tick faster.

After haste you want to stack crit,strength,mast. Basically the more haste the better

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.
Tier 1 You always go with Skull Splitter which grants an additional activated ability which deals moderate damage and generates 20 Rage on a 21 second HASTED CD( Currently 17 seconds)

Tier 2 On this tier there isn't really anything to pick it's sort of your own thing, i always choose Double time, for 2 charges and a reduced CD.I pick this for more mobility ( For fetid for instance).

Tier 3 This tier there's only 1 talent you can pick, Massacre which makes execute usable at 35% up from 20%, this is a huge Single target Boost and is insanely good on multiple targets with sweeping strikes.

Tier 4 On this tier there's 2 options you can pick, the first option is Bounding Stride. This reduces the cool down on Heroic leap by 15 seconds and once used give's you a 70% speed buff for 3 seconds, this is very good for mobility. The 2nd choice is Defensive stance this talent has it's uses but it comes with a sacrifice... When you use this all incoming damage is reduced by 20%, but while active your Damage is reduced by 20%, and this has a 7 second Cooldown so you're sacrificing 20% of your DPS for a passive defensive for 20 seconds, This is usefull on fights like vectis when soaking pools, but i prefer to use Leap as i just dont like the 20% passive damage reduction.

Tier 5 Warbreaker.... Warbreaker is the best choice for this tier, it puts colossus smash on every target effected by this, which increases damage taken by 30%, This is our Burst, you try and line this up with 2 stacks of overpower or with bladestorm... and you hammer this on execute phases.

Tier 7 In for the KILL! This talent is insanely good, Once you use Warbreaker you get a 10% haste buff for 10 seconds.If you use this when the target is at 20% HP or under your Haste is increased by 20% This increases the number of global cooldowns, autoattack swings, and Rage generated.

Tier 8 Anger management is the only thing Viable for arms warriors at the moment.. What this talent does is every 20 Rage spent it reduces the cooldown on Bladestorm and Warbreaker by 1 second.

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:

I Sim myself using Simulation craft, i also use the warrior discord channel which keeps me updated on class changes, but the main resource i use is Warcraftlogs, On every boss i go into detail on there talents, there rotation, there cooldowns, i basically strip it down and compare the differences between others and me, so i can see where i can benefit  improve.

Raiding history:
WOTLK- Ulduar 14/14 (Some hard modes) TOTGC 5/5 (10 man Heroic)  ICC 12/12 (10 man heroic Cleared some on 25 but my computer couldnt handle it back then :P)  Ruby sanctum 1/1 (10 heroic)

Cataclysm - I started playing cata just befor Firelands was released. i cleared everything in FL on 10 Man heroic (current content) and Dragon soul i cleared everything on heroic ( killed madness with 5% nerf)

MOP- TOT25 HC -11/13 ( Quit after we killed the twins because IRL stuff) Siege of Org (cleared everything on 25 heroic) During the start of MOP i didnt touch raiding as i was boosting challenge modes so much, as the buisness was slowing down that's when i started raiding in Throne of Thunder.

WOD - In WOD i didnt raid at all really i was boosting challenge modes too much and was taking up all my time.(Plus the expansion was terrible. (I quit 2-3 months befor legion went live)

legion - In legion i returned back to the game when Nighthold came out, so i did mythic NH up to star augur ( with friends) Then i joined a guild called (SAME) on Silvermoon, with same i progressed all through TOS Mythic, i joined on the 2nd boss. During my time in same just after we killed avatar mythic pre nerf i became a officer in the guild, we then marched on and killed KJ (Cutting edge realm 3rd). When antorus went live we had a super strong roster heading into this, We reached aggramar mythic, and i was so burnt out from co-raidleading and recruiting i decided to step down to a casual! When i stepped down half of the guild decided to do so to, so the guild disbanded and half of us moved to kazzak!

BFA - 7/8 Mythic uldir, (Current guild operation endeavour) This guild was good, had a great time in here, the only down side was terrible progress but the people made up for that, had a cracking bunch of lads and it's a shame that the guild has disbanded due to lack of signups and people reaching out to better guilds.

Guild history and reason for leaving them:
Same silvermoon -> The guild disbanded in Antorus- aggramar mythic, after many wipes and continuous strain i decided to step down as a officer and become a casual! once this was anounced 60% of the guild joined me, so after that happened we disbanded.

Operation endeavour- This is my current guild we're 7/8 Mythic, we've missed a few raids due to low sign ups (past 3 weeks i havent cleared mythic) So the guild leader decided to stop raiding as he was getting burnt out! So me and a good friend (Benchwalker who is also applying) decided to seek a better guild!

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:
What i expect from Endless is a professional raiding manner that achieves cutting edge every tier, and a nice balance of banter.
What you can expect from me is a very skilled and dedicated player that has 100% attendace and commitment to the raid team.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!

I'd just like to say thank you for taking your time to read this, I'd just like to point out that my logs can and will be much better, i havent raided for a few weeks due to low sign ups, but if you look at my fetid kill ( I have insane high damage on the adds) Zul i think is just a waste of time as i cant log on that , but my single target is good. Mythrax was my first kill and i know where i can improve on it.  Many many thanks in advance and i will be looking forward to hear from you!
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 08:15:52 PM by Shimara »

Shimara

• The real shim shady
Re: Rhyno-arms/fury warrior
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2018, 08:15:36 PM »
Hello Rhyno!

Thank you for applying to us here in Endless. Officers have decided to accept your application and offer you a trial spot in our guild.

Please prepare for the upcoming fights and download our requested addons- you can find everything you need in our forum under "Strategies". Please also request access on our spreadsheet found on our forum.

You may also whisper myself(Shimara), Ant or Fede for a guild invite.

Welcome and good luck!
- Shim