Endless - Kazzak

[Accepted] Whispérz - Beastmaster Hunter

[Accepted] Whispérz - Beastmaster Hunter
« on: October 16, 2018, 02:29:50 PM »
Character name: Whispérz

Battletag: Whizps#2947

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)
Hello everyone my name is Kristoffer and i am 28 years. I both live and come from sweden and i live in my own appartment with my two crazy cats.

Currently working two part time jobs both as a it-tech and as a freelancing graphical designer, but dont worry these will never interfere with raiding at any days or hours and i probably sit at the pc more then i should :)!

Other than that i dont think there is much more intresting facts about me tbh ^^, but i could add that i am a oldschool player, and with that i mean i have been playing this game since it's realease so i have been along for the whole ride and.

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury: http://eu.battle.net/wow/character/kazzak/Whisp%C3%A9rz/advanced
- Personal warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/26672622
- A screenshot of your UI: https://imgur.com/a/GFhpzzV
- Connection info results: http://www.speedtest.net/sv/result/7721446253
- Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.

Well as of right now my weights are Mastery > Versatility > Crit > Haste, well first of all you could change all of these up and maybe even do 20-30 dps more. but i have chosen to go for haste as a mainstat since after agility ofc, because it just smoothens out my gameplay, and it allows me to have a higher uptime of my Frenzy which will then increase my dps since thats the one thing we have to always try to keep as high uptime on as possible.

I could have with mastery as well, but then il be stuck at around 12% haste which in my eye's are just to low to be able to maintain a stable and good dps throughout fights, and i would only gain around 20-30 dps so yeah il take the smoother and more stable gameplay over that any time :)! But ofcourse now my main goal is to find the right azerite pieces and then my statweights will probably change even more and i am gonna try to keep my haste at 17% where i am right now, and try to get a bit more of mastery for the future!

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.

Well unfortunately BM hunters only have one set of talents that are viable right now and they are pretty self explanatory
but i am currently running

Killer Instinct: Our execute, and a big hitter when the boss reaches 35% and below. AC and DB on the same row just cannot compare to the pure dps that this talent does

Chimaera Shot: again, Scent of blood and One with the pack on the same row, just does not give you the same throughput that the Shot does so its just more dps then the other two.

Natural Mending: I actually shift between Natural Mending and Camouflage, i normally use Camoflage on fights where i might be out of range for some healer, for ex. when you have to run with debuffs on fetid, run out with the debuff on mythrax, same for vectis actually when the spreadphase is happening "rarley went out of range of any healer but who knows" But my go to is Natural mending since its just a big flat heal for me and my pet.

A Murder of Crows: Cant say anything else that its the same as the above dps talents. Venomous bite and thrill of the hunt just does not give you there right numbers and the Crows pulls ahead with miles!

Posthaste: this is pretty much a thing of your own taste. i personally use Posthaste since its great to get you out of dangerous positions with that extra speed boost. i yet havent found a place to use Born to be wild, but i can see the potencial for it if there is any fight that actually has the right timers where you need to immune something.

Stomp: This is gonna sound really boring but its the same again haha, Barrage and Stampede just does not give you the right numbers and as the others there is just no place for the other two talents on these rows. Stomp just gives you the best dps at the moment. And for the last rom Aspect of the Beast its basicly the same thing, you would simply never use Killer Cobra or Spitting Cobra atleast not in the current patch!

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:

Well the hunter discord is close to the heart since they actually have all the theorycrafters and sims updates available as soon as there is any. So i would say my main source is actually just to be very updated there, Icyveins is decent too. but its the same guys that does the guides there as on the hunter discord.

But when it comes to my positioning etc, when i actually have to check what is the best for the current boss etc we're on, i mainly turn to streams. and i have to say watching Gingi stream the entire progression has been pretty usefull! but when they didint i just watched alot fo PTR streamers for that, and i did play PTR myself.

The third thing i usally do if i feel i need to improve, is that i go through logs of other players which has done a better job, and that gives me all the information i could possibly want!

Raiding history:

My history goes back to Vanilla, as i said before i have played this game for as long as it existed. so you could basicly said i have done em all at some point when it comes to raids. The only expansion i did not clear was a period in TBC and MOP & ToS But other then that i have always tried to do what i can, but not in the two latest ones i wanted to pick up the phase since i dont have any other obligations. And il write down the most recent one's

EN: Cutting Edge
Trial of valor 2/3M due to guild stopping to play
Nighthold 9/10M again due to a disband
ToS: 6/9M to another disband "i have not been lucky with my guilds"

Antorus: Cutting Edge

Guild history and reason for leaving them:

Well most of the guilds i have been in has chosen to disband when they are close to the end bosses for some reason. this is also one of the reasons i am currently doing this application since my former guild Sitt Ner chose to disband because the officers and guildmaster said they felt that progression has been to bad which is wierd to me since they were halfway through mythrax but what can we do.

The only guild that i left of my own free will was a guild called Circinus, and that was simply because really after the first talk i had with the GM. i could feel that he was heading one way and me the other. and he had really wierd expectations for new people in the guild so we parted ways!

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:

Well first of all i have seen you guys for a long time on kazzak, and at the moment i just want to find a spot where i can stay for a long time. guilds quitting to play sucks, and right now i want a stable good raiding guild which is capable of clearing the current content in a decent time and i think you guys can do that!

From what you can expect from me is that i am someone who will always show up and do what i am supposed to do, i learn fast and probably wont make the same mistake twice ;)! And i also want to believe that i do come to the raid well prepared of the fight. But you will never ever find me low on consumables etc ofc :)! So you can expect me to always meet up so to say.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!

Well i dont feel the need to impress haha, but i want to add something and that is that my last tiers has been messy but i did get cutting edge from the last tiers, and i would like to ask you to judge me based on that, the last disbands and changes of guilds had nothing to do with me as a player. And i am so sure of myself that i know that i am capable of playing at a higher level then i have currently been doing "guild wise that is" But i really feel that you guys have what i need after checking you out!

So basicly what i am saying is that i wont disappoint in any way! and i know what i am doing and i am a mechanicly very good player.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 08:04:37 PM by Shimara »

Shimara

• The real shim shady
Re: Whispérz - Beastmaster Hunter
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2018, 08:04:26 PM »
Hello Whisperz!

Thank you for applying to us here in Endless. Officers have decided to accept your application and offer you a trial spot in our guild.

Please prepare for the fights and download our requested addons- you can find everything you need in our forum under "Strategies". Please also request access on our spreadsheet found on our forum.

You may also whisper myself(Shimara), Ant or Fede for a guild invite.

Welcome and good luck!
- Shim