Endless - Kazzak

Fael - Demon Hunter Havoc

Fael - Demon Hunter Havoc
« on: October 11, 2018, 08:13:35 AM »
Hello everyone, wish you to have a good reading :)

Character name: FaŽl

Battletag: Fael#2944

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)

French (sorry) student in last year in communication school

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury: https://worldofwarcraft.com/fr-fr/character/sargeras/Fa%C3%ABl
- Personal warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/21173325
- A screenshot of your UI: http://www.noelshack.com/2018-37-2-1536687560-wowscrnshot-091118-193849.jpg
- Connection info results:  http://www.speedtest.net/result/7707994234
- Do you have a working microphone?  Yes

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.

As DH, my stats are always based on sim, so each time i change a piece, i'm gonna sim it / stats weight to be always on date.
Also, i can say that have more than 14% haste is useless for some reasons :
- You don't want to have the buff in uldir go to haste, you prefer it to be versa or crit
- When you have reached an amount of cap (here it's precisely 13.75%), haste loss benefit if we compare to vers / crit (and sim less)

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.

Actually, we play in demonic build :
- Blind Fury - Fury and Dps, synergiste with demonic build

- Immolation Aura - Always synergised for demonic build, gives a good amount of fury other the others 2

- Trail of Ruin - For mono and little cleave , if you need an hard aoe you'll go to Fel Barrage

- Netherwalk - Because have an immunity (even if this is not a total imune here) is fairly good, soul rending is good too, but it's just some heal provided while you're on meta, and will not save you if there's a big amount of damage inc

-. First Blood - To strong above the 2 others in mono and multi situations

- Unleashed Power : Provides a good multi stun, useful on fights like zekvoz or mother / In pure mono situation you can use master of glaives which gives you a 2nd stack of glaives throw, but it stay a minor thing and we don't have really the occasion to use it because we want to grind our fury as much possible when we have hole with demon's bite

- Demonic - Best DPS for any situations synergised with others talents

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:

Discord of class / bloodmallet / herodamage / raidbot for sim
MmoChampion for hotfixes / patch
Always discussing with some DH from top french guild (From Scratch and Ascent mainly)

Raiding history + guild :  Ye i modified a bit the template sorry, but it's easier to me to explain everything

I started to real do raid with cutting edge so i'll start at this point, before i was in casual guild for nearly 3 or 4 years and it was cool

Was mage at this period :

- From end of Mop to BRF : Aurore Eternelle, a little guild on a little server with i do my first step in mm = disbanded during BRF
- Twisted Mind on Sargeras : I continue to progress, but leave during HFC because it was too closed environnment and people not really speak outside of raids
- The Howl, my first real big experience with whom i cleaned HFC at world 430 (or around), joined them at 10/11, was at 8, and been on comps for Xhul and Archimonde, also did Emerald Nightmare with them and leave after the clean because i was tired about 5 days raiding
- Niebelungen : Another historical french guild, guild disbanded after Etraeus kill

Then i switch to DH :
- One Last Attempt : cleaned Nighthold (but so, wasn't on first clean, dh was still on gearing, and i was recruited for ToS), ToS and left after Antorus because roster melees was too huge, and so an amount of friends asked me to join them in the project i just left now
- Restricted, the guild i just left, sadly the project isn't even worth, bad organisation, some people with a level to low for what we wanted to do (clean current content before next comes out), and hadn't fun to play with those guys

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:

I'd like to expect a guild where there is a good ambiance, people now their job and are not waiting for everything to come in their mouth like I experienced with some in my last guild.
Also if I apply in EU guild, it's also to continue to improve my english, even if I think my english is pretty good, i can still improve it, and so what's better than talk in english with people for that ?

In return, you'll have a dedicated and motivated player, always up to date and who wanna continue to progress and be fine.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!

As I say before, always looking for a guild to enjoy to progress, in good terms, with people with a good level
I think i'm part of those people who're better when they're with good mates, and need a good environnment to play and progress.

Would enjoy to see you :)
Fael