Endless - Kazzak

[Declined] Fael - Demon Hunter Havoc

[Declined] Fael - Demon Hunter Havoc
« on: October 11, 2018, 08:13:35 AM »
Hello everyone, wish you to have a good reading :)

Character name: FaŽl

Battletag: Fael#2944

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)

French (sorry) student in last year in communication school

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury: https://worldofwarcraft.com/fr-fr/character/sargeras/Fa%C3%ABl
- Personal warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/21173325
- A screenshot of your UI: http://www.noelshack.com/2018-37-2-1536687560-wowscrnshot-091118-193849.jpg
- Connection info results:  http://www.speedtest.net/result/7707994234
- Do you have a working microphone?  Yes

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.

As DH, my stats are always based on sim, so each time i change a piece, i'm gonna sim it / stats weight to be always on date.
Also, i can say that have more than 14% haste is useless for some reasons :
- You don't want to have the buff in uldir go to haste, you prefer it to be versa or crit
- When you have reached an amount of cap (here it's precisely 13.75%), haste loss benefit if we compare to vers / crit (and sim less)

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.

Actually, we play in demonic build :
- Blind Fury - Fury and Dps, synergiste with demonic build

- Immolation Aura - Always synergised for demonic build, gives a good amount of fury other the others 2

- Trail of Ruin - For mono and little cleave , if you need an hard aoe you'll go to Fel Barrage

- Netherwalk - Because have an immunity (even if this is not a total imune here) is fairly good, soul rending is good too, but it's just some heal provided while you're on meta, and will not save you if there's a big amount of damage inc

-. First Blood - To strong above the 2 others in mono and multi situations

- Unleashed Power : Provides a good multi stun, useful on fights like zekvoz or mother / In pure mono situation you can use master of glaives which gives you a 2nd stack of glaives throw, but it stay a minor thing and we don't have really the occasion to use it because we want to grind our fury as much possible when we have hole with demon's bite

- Demonic - Best DPS for any situations synergised with others talents

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:

Discord of class / bloodmallet / herodamage / raidbot for sim
MmoChampion for hotfixes / patch
Always discussing with some DH from top french guild (From Scratch and Ascent mainly)

Raiding history + guild :  Ye i modified a bit the template sorry, but it's easier to me to explain everything

I started to real do raid with cutting edge so i'll start at this point, before i was in casual guild for nearly 3 or 4 years and it was cool

Was mage at this period :

- From end of Mop to BRF : Aurore Eternelle, a little guild on a little server with i do my first step in mm = disbanded during BRF
- Twisted Mind on Sargeras : I continue to progress, but leave during HFC because it was too closed environnment and people not really speak outside of raids
- The Howl, my first real big experience with whom i cleaned HFC at world 430 (or around), joined them at 10/11, was at 8, and been on comps for Xhul and Archimonde, also did Emerald Nightmare with them and leave after the clean because i was tired about 5 days raiding
- Niebelungen : Another historical french guild, guild disbanded after Etraeus kill

Then i switch to DH :
- One Last Attempt : cleaned Nighthold (but so, wasn't on first clean, dh was still on gearing, and i was recruited for ToS), ToS and left after Antorus because roster melees was too huge, and so an amount of friends asked me to join them in the project i just left now
- Restricted, the guild i just left, sadly the project isn't even worth, bad organisation, some people with a level to low for what we wanted to do (clean current content before next comes out), and hadn't fun to play with those guys

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:

I'd like to expect a guild where there is a good ambiance, people now their job and are not waiting for everything to come in their mouth like I experienced with some in my last guild.
Also if I apply in EU guild, it's also to continue to improve my english, even if I think my english is pretty good, i can still improve it, and so what's better than talk in english with people for that ?

In return, you'll have a dedicated and motivated player, always up to date and who wanna continue to progress and be fine.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!

As I say before, always looking for a guild to enjoy to progress, in good terms, with people with a good level
I think i'm part of those people who're better when they're with good mates, and need a good environnment to play and progress.

Would enjoy to see you :)
Fael
« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 07:48:55 PM by Fedeh »

Fedeh

• 100% Legit Dalaran Portals
Re: [Declined] Fael - Demon Hunter Havoc
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2018, 07:49:07 PM »
Hello Fael!

Thank you for applying to us here in Endless. Officers have decided to decline your application, due to low current experience.

We wish you the best of luck onwards
- Fedeh