Endless - Kazzak

Spinaxe - Arms warrior

Spinaxe - Arms warrior
« on: October 10, 2018, 06:15:45 PM »
Character name:

Spinaxe - stormreaver

Battletag:

Bloody#2948

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)

Hi everybody, I'm Ahmad (male) and I'm 28 years old, I'm from and live in Kuwait (middle east),
I have studied business administration (Accounting major) and have bachelors degree,
I have been working in a Bank for more than 4 years until today, I am married and have 2 little daughters.

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/stormreaver/Spinaxe
- Personal warcraft logs: currently I don't have any logs
- A screenshot of your UI: https://imgur.com/a/hf3JEeV
- Connection info results: (Go to http://www.speedtest.net/ and connect to Stockholm)
http://www.speedtest.net/result/7704536279
in game ms its 80-90
- Do you have a working microphone?
yes

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.

single target:
haste > crit > mastery > verst
getting more benefit in haste than mastery/crit for faster GCD and also for generating rage faster which will result in
more use on warbreaker and bladestorm when "Anger management" is talented.

AOE:
Mastery > crit > haste > verst
for aoe encounters mastery will be top secondary stat which will get benefit from the increase damage of deep wound DOT applied on all adds when cleaving

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.

the current talent build which I am currently using is the same for most of the encounters:
t1: skullsplitter is a must for filling when out of rage and also it deals a decent damage.
t2: I use stormbolt in some cases usually after defeating Mother it helps in clearing trash and also stunning adds in bosses like zekvos, Zul (hexers),
but in other cases where no need to stun i use double charge talent for faster switching on adds.
t3: Massacre is currently top choice for raiding and high M+ dungeons due to early execute phase starting from 35% HP
which will lead to a high increase in dps.
t4: I use defensive stance for self defensive situations like AOE dmg going to blast or soaking dmg sources in fights.
t5: warbreaker is the best of the other options due to the increase in the dmg dealt to the target and also it hit multiple targets (good combo with bladestorm).
t6: In For The Kill, since the haste is currently the best secondary stats, this option making it easier to cap the haste stat (10% haste every 30 seconds for 10 seconds last) and giving the chance to have more crit,
also it get doubled buff when the boss under 20% hp.
t7: Anger Management, reducing the CD of warbreaker and bladestorm for every 20 rage spent which both must be on CD all the time
(reducing CD on warbreaker means more damage and more haste buff uptime).

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:

I check wowprogress for top players and also checking the logs of them,
proraiders.com
I also use simulation (raidbots.com)
icy-veins.com
wowhead.com

Raiding history:

my wow journey:
I started on WOTLK expansion, raided as hunter (killshoot - stormreaver) in ICC got 11/12 HC in 25 man,
also raided on my alts warrior and druid (Spinaxe - lilfang).

then in Cataclysm I continued as hunter and have done BWD + BoT full HC clears,
on Fireland raid I cleared it only normal mode then stopped raiding due to an issue happened in real life which made me stop playing wow for a couple of months,

then I back again and changed to warrior class and continued raiding in HC fireland got 6/7 HC bosses down after that started Dragon soul and got 8/8 HC (was main tank then switched to arms),

in MoP expansion I cleared Mogu'shan Vaults 6/6 Normal but my guild was disbanded had to look for another guild but it was hard to find a spot,
so I changed to reso druid (lilfang - stormreaver) and continued my journey in Mogu'shan got 6/6 HC > HoF 2/6 HC down > Terrace of endless spring 3/4 HC > ToT 13/13 HC,
then the new difficulty added which is "Mythic", I done last raid in Pandaria SoG got 11/14 Mythic bosses down.

then sadly I had to stop raiding and played only casual in WoD expansion (explained below why),

but in Legion I kept playing as resto druid, raided with semi-casual raiding guild and got 6/6 HC in nightmare and 10/10 HC in the night hold,
after these 2 raids the guild was lacking raiders which made me stop raiding and continue as casual (leveling alts chilling) and doing M+ dungeons only,

Now in BFA I back again on my warrior and got 6/8 HC so far with my current guild (which is semi-casual also).

Guild history and reason for leaving them:

I have been in the same guild from WOTLK until the first weeks of Cataclysm, I left that raiding guild to join a hardcore guild (had no life that time)
I continued raiding with them until firelands (done normal run then stopped raiding for a while, got some real life issues that time only),
then I found a friendly people, small guild, we raided 10 man HC in Firelands and dragon souls,
in MoP I left them because the guild was lacking raiders, so I changed to resto druid (easier to find a spot to be honest lol),
had been raiding with them for long time (it was a hardcore guild), I stopped when MoP expanison started,
had to quit raiding for a work issue (I was working in call center so have to work in all shifts),
in Legion I joined a random guild (semi-casual) didn't want to be in hard mode,
until now I am with semi-casual guild, they raid with 15- 20 raiders and trying to get more people.

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:

I started a new paper in this expansion, started in fresh mind, full of energy, willing for HC/Mythic clears,
built a new PC with new/better parts, new internet connection, just to compete with others in wow,
hoping to find the guild that i get fit with,
you will expect from me all good things, a player who know the game from 10 years, skilled raider,
got experience in almost all classes,
tried leveling and gearing all the classes in pve and pvp, a good listener/performer raider, rarely decline a raid event, doing my best performance during the full raid time,
and I expect from you a friendly and helpful team,
a people who have the desire for achieving the best progress,
a good leader who knows how to assign jobs to the raiders,
giving us the chance to do alt run,
doing M+ groups in off raid days, having fun in any other game contents.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!

the only and the one thing I am seeking now is a good/smart/epic guild with epic raiders,
that what I want to spend my time with,
not pvp nothing else but only good raiders,
I want to compete, I want to be in the top, I want to learn more,
I never give up,
that's my life ..

Re: Spinaxe - Arms warrior
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2018, 10:12:00 PM »