Endless - Kazzak

[Declined] Slowcope - BM Hunter

[Declined] Slowcope - BM Hunter
« on: October 08, 2018, 07:59:54 PM »
Character name:
Slowscope

Battletag:
Seleth#21936

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)
Stuart, 29 years old from the UK but currently living in Sweden of all places. I quit my job in London last year to move with the (Swedish) girlfriend, and am now a self employed equity trader. Therefore I work from home and have plenty of time for wow!

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kazzak/Slowscope
- Personal warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/35379830
- A screenshot of your UI: https://imgur.com/a/F1FLH6f
- Connection info results: 164/93
- Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.
Haste & Crit for single target
Haste & Mastery for cleave

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.
Talents are pretty standard, only change will be to take Barrage on Mythic G'huun

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:
Wowhead, Icyveins, Wowanalyzer, Raidbots.
I also watch Rogerbrown/Gingi on stream when new content is released.

Raiding history:
Played solidly from 2005-2012 raiding at a high level and clearing all content, before taking a break from the game for 5 years. Came back last year initially playing on several private servers, in top guilds competing for server firsts in Naxx & Sunwell. Dusted off the old retail account for BFA where I am now 8/8H 2/8M

Guild history and reason for leaving them:
Only guild worth mentioning is my current one. They are a good bunch but we struggle to fill a mythic roster, and generally the level of play is lower than what I'm used to.

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:
I'm looking for stable raiding environment to get my 3 days a week, and progress through mythic content at a decent pace, with people at least as good or better at the game than I am! You can expect 100% raid attendance from me and someone who never makes mistakes on encounters.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!
Just to provide a caveat to my logs, I am still handicapped by a 355 weapon, so an upgrade here would be a massive boost to dps. But I still managed to achieve 89th percentile on mythic mother.

Thanks for reading! Happy to chat on discord for any more info :)
« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 08:13:13 PM by Shimara »

Shimara

• The real shim shady
Re: Slowcope - BM Hunter
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2018, 08:12:53 PM »
Hello Slowcope!

Thank you for applying to us here in Endless. Officers have decided to decline your application, due to low current experience.

We wish you the best of luck onwards
- Shim