Endless - Kazzak

[Declined] Cloutmaster - Havoc DH

[Declined] Cloutmaster - Havoc DH
« on: October 05, 2018, 01:56:38 AM »
Character name: Cloutmaster

Battletag: Kevin#21817

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country) Hey my name is kevin, im a 21 year old male university student in the UK

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/tarren-mill/Cloutmaster
- Personal warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/tarren-mill/cloutmaster#
- A screenshot of your UI: (You can upload to imgur.com) https://gyazo.com/75550a68cfdcedcfe1982a8b878bfa7f
- Connection info results: (Go to http://www.speedtest.net/ and connect to Stockholm) I was having issues with the speed tester, I usually get 15-20 ping in game and around 70-80 down
- Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these. Pure Single target patchwork with my current gear: Agility>Versatility=crit>Haste>Mastery, AoE/multiple target cleave: Agility>Vers>crit>mastery>haste    I sim a lot and after testing various fight lengths, add densities and amount of movement these are the conclusions I have came to, along with also talking to other people and looking up things online.

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents. The talent choices for Havoc demon hunter currently are frankly fairly unimaginative. Tier 1 Blind fury simply pulls ahead in very scenario this can also be said for tier 2 immolation aura. Tier 3 is the only area in which damage talents have some variance with trail of ruin being your default choice in every single target and light cleave fight, and fel barrage being the choice when there is heavy aoe, some examples within the current tier being Zek'voz and Zul. Tier 4 is a utility choice so its very fight dependant, I often use soul rending to provide myself with greater sustain within the raid, but also sometimes use netherwalk if I feel that there's a situation where I may need an immunity. Tier 5 First Blood simply pulls ahead in all situations, Tier 6 is again utility and I simply switch between them depending on what the fight requires. For tier 7 Demonic currently preforms better than all of the other talent choices in every encounter within Uldir   

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class: As previously mentioned I use simcraft and raid bots to gather a lot of my information, I find warcraft logs is also a very good tool to use to both evaluate my own performance and gain knowledge regarding my class by looking at those who preformed well. I also read various sources online and watch streams which helps to differing extents.

Raiding history: 8/8 DS HC, 14/14 SOO HC 6/7 M Highmaul

Guild history and reason for leaving them: Zanity in MoP/WoD, Dedicated in Uldir, i'm seeking to leave it as im not finding the slow paced progression entertaining

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:I expect an engaging and entertaining raid environment whilst hopefully making some friends along the way. From me you can expect a dedicated raider who is committed to improving and min maxing my class and can maintain a 100% attendance rate

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!I'm willing to do whatever within the best interests of the guild so within raid never hesitate to ask me to do any "shit" jobs such as kiting prio interrupting or anything like that. Also if an alt is required I am more than happy to gear whatever spec that you would like me to.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 08:20:08 PM by Shimara »

Shimara

• The real shim shady
Re: [Declined] Cloutmaster - Havoc DH
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2018, 08:20:21 PM »
Hello Cloutmaster!

Thank you for applying to us here in Endless. Officers have decided to decline your application, due to low current experience.

We wish you the best of luck onwards
- Shim