Endless - Kazzak

[Declined]Felgood- Havoc Demon Hunter

[Declined]Felgood- Havoc Demon Hunter
« on: September 29, 2018, 12:19:42 PM »
Character name:
Felgood

Battletag:
mate#1921

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)
I'm Luca from Italy and i'm 29. I'm a long time online player and quite a lot of time was spent on Wow. I came back playing the game since i quit during WotLK when Legion was released; noone ever leaves Wow completely :).
I like playing videogames and i like setting roots into a guild in order to meet different people from all around Europe. I'm still in contact with ppl i met years ago and some of those i like to call 'em friend also if we only met once in rl or never at all.

As everyone would write down in this tab, i'm a friendly guy who enjoys progressing and raiding that can handle being benched for a greater good or forced to reroll into an usefull class for the time needed.

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury: https://worldofwarcraft.com/it-it/character/kazzak/Felgood
- Personal warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/2ckz6aPWd8LwbTrh
- A screenshot of your UI: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oYKHrkS8hRP_GBEPzdZaOH36k9p1WCSF/view?usp=sharing
- Connection info results: (there was a previous test in the above image; made a new one as asked) https://imgur.com/eJU0Jgw
- Do you have a working microphone? Y

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.

I rely on personal sims when it comes to stats priority, especially on Havoc where Haste sims very similar to Vers around 12.5%.
Example with current gear: ( Pawn: v1: "felgood - Havoc (Raidbots)": Class=DemonHunter, Spec=Havoc, Agility=2.03, CritRating=1.58, HasteRating=1.63, MasteryRating=1.23, Versatility=1.63, Dps=9.25, OffHandDps=2.17 )

Always simming new pieces and using both simc and pawn to keep me posted on how much an item could be an upgrade.

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.

As above for statsweights; i sim talents as well and i rely on class discord to check for possible changes in what's going on about the class.
Choosing talents is a simple thing, i'll take what sims best for st/add/beastlord

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:

Personal Sims
Class Discord
Site news aka MmoC and WowHead

Raiding history:
This will be long but i'll cut fairly quick to the last Xp.
I've been raiding from 2005 to 2009 into an Hardcore Guild Called Imbalanced when we were competing with the more known Nihilum. Pre TBC a lot of our core members joined Nihilum, but i preferred staying true to my guild; an attitude that i've grown with.
Therefore i've been into all the content, back in the days, from vanilla to the Frozenn Throne (where i quit after the 1st wing).
From WotLK to Legion i kept playing for few months, and from time to time, with some old friends from Imbalanced. But it can't be considered a real return to the game until Legion came.
Since Legion:
Avail- Weekend Raiding Guild - First bosses in NH
Avarice- 2 days raiding guild until they disbanded – First Bosses in NH
Equity- I've been a main raider since Mid NH until a few days ago.
We cleared most of the content as top 25 world 2 days guild and in an year and a half i've been here, i missed only 1 raid.

Uldir has proven to be quite challenging for our “new team” due to some issues Equity is facing.

Also if i've only downed only the first 2 bosses of the istance, you can check my log and see that i had some 1% and 2% wipes on both bosses you have on farm; unfortunately i wasn't there for the kill.

Guild history and reason for leaving them:
Imbalanced 2005- 2009 Got bored of the game after playing hardcore for 4 years

Legion Guilds
I had some work issues when Legion hit and since i had to stay at home for 6 months without being able to leave my apartment, i decided to spend some quality time on wow again.
I fell in love with that expansion and the game again.
At the beginning i only did m+, mainly because during the day i was alone in my house but in the evening i wanted to spend some time with my fiance.
After a few months, when work shizzle was settle, i felt the urge to get back raiding.
I tried a weekend guild first and for as much as i loved ppl there, raiding on sunday was really an issue for me and i didn't expect that when i started doing it.
I'm lucky to have Anna who understands my passion, also if she doesn't play any game, so i managed to have 2 free evenings: since the real raiding is made during the evening! (Already talked with her about 3 days raiding, don't worry XD)
I moved to Avarice but the guild crumbled pretty soon after.
From there i moved to my current guild Equity.
I love my teammates here and this guild, but something recently changed. I don't want to go too deep into other guild issues and i hope that is enough to say:
i'm in very good relationships with all the people inside my current guild, but i can't raid here anymore.
If needed we can have a private chat about it, but i'm sorry i'm not the kind of guy writing down essays about others' :).

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:

I'm looking for a progression driven guild and some people that i can call friends in the future. I want a social envoirment where people likes to help each other out with m+ and what's needed for the raid.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!
I'm a lootwhore who will always complain about loot not being assigned to me, also if there's only personal now, and will spam all the officers with silly requests!

I've been playing/raiding with all classes and played ane role during the years. I've a 325 brewmaster monk alt, mainly for gathering professions atm, and almost every class at 110.

Can join in the current mythic raid since i'm not saved this week.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 08:08:36 PM by Fedeh »

Fedeh

• 100% Legit Dalaran Portals
Re: [Declined]Felgood- Havoc Demon Hunter
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2018, 08:08:54 PM »
Hello Felgood!

Thank you for applying to us here in Endless. Officers have decided to decline your application, due to low experience.

We wish you the best of luck onwards
- Fedeh