Endless - Kazzak

[Accepted] Krui - Hunter

[Accepted] Krui - Hunter
« on: August 11, 2018, 02:28:22 AM »
Character name:

Kruiuiul

Battletag:

Krui#2583

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)

Hey I'm Krui, some of you may know me as I raided with Endless for a couple of years not so long ago.
My name is George, 25 and from the UK.
I stopped playing after Nighthold and I am now looking to get back into raiding because I have missed it like crazy. Mained Holy Pala back then but looking to change it up for the new expansion.

Please provide us with the following:

- Link to your armoury: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/shadowsong/Kruiuiul
- Personal warcraft logs: Havent got anything recent of course, officers know me as a raider though.
- Connection info results: (Go to http://www.speedtest.net/ and connect to Stockholm) http://www.speedtest.net/result/7542682154.png
- Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.

N/A - not decided what class I will be playing yet

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:

Raiding history:

Started raiding hardcore in TBC and played through till the end of WotLK, some of my favourite accomplishments in WoW came around this time. Killing LK25 Heroic was an incredible feeling. Skipped Cata and MoP but returned for WoD where I took up hardcore raiding again. This is where I met Ant and we joined Endless (Crystalized at the time) and raided with them pretty much all the way till the start of Legion when we went our separate ways.

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:

From me you can expect a dedicated, passionate and skilful player who loves to raid. I also enjoy getting involved with whatever the guild is up to.e

From you I expect a stable and professional guild and raiding environment. A team of similarly skilled players who are all there to progress content in the fastest time.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!

Just want to say hi to the guys I've raided with before and if I am successful it would be great to meet all the new members. I appreciate this app is very sparce but you guys know me already. If any more info is required just hit me up and I'll be happy to help.

Thanks for reading

Krui
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 11:02:22 PM by Shimara »

Shimara

• The real shim shady
Re: [Accepted] Krui - Hunter
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2018, 11:03:47 PM »
Hello Krui!

Thank you for reapplying to us here in Endless. Officers have decided to accept your application and offer you a trial spot as a hunter in our guild.

Please join our guilds discord you will find an invite link on this forum, once you have gained access. I will during this evening write a quick post about how we are moving forward and what you should know to get up-to-date with the rest of the guild.

Welcome back and good luck! :)
- Shim