Endless - Kazzak

[Declined] Shylya - Balance Druid

[Declined] Shylya - Balance Druid
« on: August 09, 2018, 08:50:34 PM »
Character name:
Shylya

Battletag:
Shylya#1120

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)
Hey everyone, I’m back!
Yes the stars allign, and as it looks like you need a boomer in your roster, I decided to re-do this :D
For those who don’t know me yet, my RL name is (Jo)Hanna, I am 25 years old and I live in the most beautiful country - Austria. Beside WoW, I am working as a primary school teacher and need to take care of my 5 year old doggo.

Please provide us with the following:

- Link to your armo(u)ry: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Shylya/simple

- Personal warcraft logs:
Since I quit raiding with you guys after KJ Mythic, my Antorus logs are kinda dog – I only pugged the whole instance and only did 1 Mythic raid with a german and pretty clueless guild, but I’ll still hit you up with my previous ones. Most of you know my playstyle anyways :)
Antorus: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/kazzak/shylya#partition=1
ToS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/kazzak/shylya#zone=13 
ToV: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/kazzak/shylya#zone=12&partition=2
EN: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/kazzak/shylya#zone=10&partition=2

- A screenshot of your UI:
OOC me getting no Sha mount: https://i.imgur.com/qxFUeLd.jpg
IC me getting no TF trinket: https://i.imgur.com/2e6efnl.jpg

- Connection info results:
Connected to home server  http://www.speedtest.net/result/7538871706
Connected to Stockholm http://www.speedtest.net/result/7538866591

- Do you have a working microphone?
Still have and willing to use it.

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.
For BFA, a lot of things changed from Legion. Reworked eclipse system, mastery and abilities.

Int > Haste >> Crit >= Versatility >> Mastery

1 – Intellect
Wanna-go-for stat cause it increases the overall damage through spellpower
2 – Haste
High haste provides more dot ticks, more AP generation and of course increases casting speed -> more casts, more instants, more starfall, more DPS.
3/4 – Crit >= Versatility
Crit as the stat, increasing the chance to critically hit
Versatility with the changes is now better than mastery. It increases all healing and damage done and decreases the damage taken.
5 – Mastery
Our Mastery: Starlight changed so the spenders (Starsurge and Starfall + removing Stellar Empowerment) decreased in power in comparison to the builders (Lunar Strike and Solar Wrath + Empowerements). It also increases the damage done by our dots.

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.
We currently have 4 „main builds“ to go for, we will see if Balance Druids are going through any changes in the next few weeks, but mainly what sims and theorycrafting say is the following:

ST:
FoN / SL / StFl / ShS

Target cleave:
WoE / SL or SotF (depending on maximazing your Starfall or not) / TM / ShS

AoE:
WoE / SotF / SD / ShS

Short &/ Hybrid heavy add cleave:
WoE / Inc / TM / FoE

To give you a better understanding what this means:

T15:
 - Nature’s Balance: Passive giving 2 AP every 3 seconds – screw this.
 - WoE (Warrior of Elune): 3 instant Lunar Strikes – high damage output + 40% additional AP.
 - FoN (Force of Nature): TREEEEES currently good on ST and some M+ situations.

T30: Tiger Dash (increased movement) / Renewal (30% HP heal) / Wild Charge (different abilities in different stances)
Movement/Survivabilty Tier – going for Wild Charge as it is the guardian angel for most situations.

T45: Feral Aff / Guardian Aff / Resto Aff
Depends on the bossfights and what Affinity is prefered, either more movement speed, surviving burst damage & healing with Frenzied Regeneration or more heal. I’d go with Guardian Affinity cause it gives you flat 6% reduced damage taken.

T60: Mighty Bash / Mass Entanglement / Typhoon
Depends on the bossfights aswell - either hard CC, mass root or knockback.

T75:
 - SotF (Soul of the Forest): Lunar & Solar Empowerments damage increased by 30%, Starfall costs 10 AP less. Good in AoE situations where SF is needed.
 - SL (Starlord): Stackable buff (up to 3 times) whenever SF or SS is used. Increses Haste by 3% and since it’s our most important secondary stat this is highly recommended when it comes to ST.
 - Incarnation: Chosen of Elune, 10 sec longer CD (up from 20 on Celestial Alignment). 25% damage increase and 15% Haste increase. Due to recent changes this talent is fairly weaker than the others in this Tier.

T90:
 - (SD) Stellar Drift: Increased SF radius (20%) and damage (25%) + movement in the area of SF. I actually hope they’ll make some changes on this talents power, but as it looks for now, this is only useful on more targets.
 - (TW) Twin Moons: Increased Moonfire damage (20%) and hits another target with Moonfire aswell. Pretty nice atm since it stacks with the legendary. In BFA it’ll prolly be the go-for talent for 2+ targets.
 - (StFl) Stellar Flare: Boomers 3rd Dot, currently the best (even though not by far in comparison to TW) ST option.

T100:
 - ShS (Shooting Stars) : Moonfire and Sunfire ticks giving you 4 AP regeneration and a bit of damage. The talent to go for atm. You want to use it for ST and multidot fights up to 2 or 3 spread targets, since it has DRs and they decrease in more dots on different targets.
 - FoE (Fury of Elune): is only strong if there are more than 3 or 4 stacked(!) targets, cause then it will generate more AP and do more damage than ShS.
 - New Moon: really not good atm, in any sims, at any time. 

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:
- Druids Discord
- Newly formed Chickendb (theorycrafting) on dreamgrove.gg
- In-depth inspectation of high-end Boomers on warcraftlogs.com

Raiding history:
Started at the end of TBC.
-> WotLk:
Basically I was raiding every single encounter since WotLk. Some times more effective, sometimes more casual (but every single one before the start of a new addon)
-Naxxramas/Ulduar (10/25): clear
-ToC 10 HC + 50 Tries clear
-ICC (10/25): clear after zone buff, Raidlead for LK HC 25
-RS 25 HC clear

-> Cataclysm:
-BWD 25 HC: 5/6 (no Nef)
-BoT 25 HC: 3/5 (no Council & Sinestra)
-Tot4w 25 HC: 1/2
I transferred my druid from Nera’thor to Anetheron in June 2011 because I was sick of the casual attitude. I started raiding with the guild “Legends never die” (former World Top 50, German top 10 guild) and cleared the instances above. Sadly I had to pause the game because of my high school graduation. Meanwhile my raid slot was given to another player.
-FL 10 HC: 6/7 before the release of DS
-DS 25 HC: 8/8 clear

-> MoP:
-Mogu: 6/6 HC clear
-HoF: 5/6 HC (I was playing until Shek'zeer progress to a ~20% wipe, then I had to quit again because of some real life issues) (LND - world 50)
-Toes: casually raiding
-ToT: casually raiding, Jinrokh HC
-Transfer to Blackrock with some guys from Legends never die (raid leader quit the game) – we wanted to form a 10 man raid after the release of SoO, it was going pretty good and we killed Immerseus HC fast but suddenly 2 people didn’t want to keep on playing. I was so fucked up that I took the largest break ever (8 months). In July 2014 I decided to form a guild together with my brother. We killed 8 bosses prenerf on HC in SoO within 1,5 months (new people, new raid) and of course killed 14/14 Mythic after 6.0 release.

->WoD:
- HM: 4/7 M before BRF (300k wipe on Butcher is a kill sadface) 2days raiding
- BRF: 7/10 M before HFC 2 days raiding
- HFC: 13/13 M with Team Done, Gorefiend after nerf

->Legion:
- EN: 7/7 M, Xavius world 97
- ToV: 1/3 M, had to stop playing with Team Done due to a new job. No time to maintain 3 characters. – cleared as soon as I joined you! So 3/3 M
- NH: 10/10 M
- ToS: 9/9 M as you know I quit after KJ
- Antorus: 5/11 M (Hounds, Command, Eonar, Hasabel, Coven)

Guild history and reason for leaving them:

2008 - 2018

EU - Nera’thor:
- Lords of Chaos (guild leader quit playing)
- Tyranny of evil men (the raid leader was a girl and somehow hated every other girl joining the guild, I’m not interested in drama, so I left)
- Death or Glory (raid leader changed the guild)
- Reanimation (EU-Terrordar, this was just a huge mistake!)
- Sun Tzu (joined in October 2009, was raiding there till end of August 2010 – the summer break of some people made the guild break apart)
- Ultima Ratio (joined in September 2010, was raiding there until June 2011, summer made the guild break apart..)

EU - Anetheron:
-Legends never die (see above)
-organised confusion (was just a guild for playing with some guys I knew)
-Schwingen des Phoenix (EU-Zirkel des Cenarius, I wanted to raid there but decided not to because they went full hardcore 7days)
-Legends never die (until Shekzeer)

EU – Blackrock:
-Blood money (was the guild with some guys of Legends never die – 8 months break afterwards)
-do not feed the troll (left because I was very disappointed with the whole performance of the raid, my brother was quitting too and some very important people already told me that they were about to leave but wanted to take the butcher kill with them first)

EU-Draenor:
-Momentum: guild leader quit, guild broke apart

EU-Terenas:
-Víci: Guild leader quit and so did many others there.

EU-Shattered Hand:
- Team Done: left because of job & no time.

EU-Kazzak:
- Meme: left because I am used to different preparations in terms of bosses, raiding, new content and the promises that were given me before I joined the guild.
- Endless: Yes I joined you, and it was great. The reasons for leaving can be found @ Social forum

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:
Well since I know all of the leaderships people, I still expect the same things that you provided when I was raiding with you. And since I haven’t left the guild I can still say that you’ll fulfill my expectations.

You can expect the following points:
Most of you know why I quit.
Since I have a stable home now (own appartment, own internet, own life) and my job is still staying the same for the next at least year, I wont be having any issues to be able to attend to raids.
I’m still the person you know from the past 1,5 year when it comes to preperation, improvement and integration into the guild. AND I need something to do during the week!

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!
I have a new Graphic Card, this is HYPE. And I really miss raiding with you guys, it wasn’t always easy but it was still the best raid in terms of people, leadership and raidleading I’ve ever had.
PS: I still have Maries innervate macro, that’s a sign right?
PSS: I really hope you’ll give my brother a shot too :)

Greetings Shy
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 11:33:54 PM by Shimara »

Shimara

• The real shim shady
Re: Shylya - Balance Druid
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2018, 11:33:37 PM »
Hey Shylya!

Thanks for reapplying to us here in Endless. However due to now accepting a lot of people we sadly have to decline your application. Due to there not being any room atm for another boomy. You know we all love you, and we would like to see you back. But at this time theres no room :/

- Shim