Endless - Kazzak

[Declined] Nielon - BM Hunter

[Declined] Nielon - BM Hunter
« on: August 07, 2018, 10:48:09 PM »
Character name:
Nielon

Battletag:
Nielon#2806

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)
Name's Johannes, I am a 23 year old male and born in the southern part of Sweden. I live alone in the city of Malmö. I am working as an Inside Sales Representetive at an IT-Company, with that includes working hours from 8-17 everyday and a whole lot of ass-sitting infront of a computer selling...stuff.

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kazzak/nielon
- Personal warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/kazzak/nielon
- A screenshot of your UI: https://imgur.com/a/d0ekS
- Connection info results: http://www.speedtest.net/result/7533977720

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.
I do look up my class on a weekly basis to make sure I am caught up to date with what's changed with my class.
That being said, I don't take my own initiatives regarding stats for example, I do look it up.

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.
As for right now, in the prepatch I am not active at all since..well I am guildless and I've literally no reason to adjust my taletns. BUT for future events and for raids I've always tried to vary between the talents depending very much on the encounter. Sadly Hunters is one of those classes that is pretty much only viable with a specifc talent, but...I try my best to bypass that while still being to good use in a raid. That being said, I will always be ready to talentswap in raid to suit the encounter best I can.

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:
Mainly Icyveins and raidbot to be completely honest with you. And I am close friends with a high level raider who's also playing hunter so we tend to exchange knowledge with eachother.

Raiding history:
I've been playing wow since early TBC and raiding throughout each expansion since mid BC, on a Hardcore level, semi-hardcore and even casually, all depending on how my personal life was looking at the time being. I've got some Cutting Edge's through my WoW-Career and I could definately write on and on about my adventures through WoW, but I think you'd get really bored because it would be a long read. However if you really want to know, let me know with a reply here or something and I'll get right on that!

Guild history and reason for leaving them:
The last guild I was raiding with was "SITT NER" and..well quite frankly I got kicked along with 5 other members.
Mainly because we had a summerbreak, and I missed our "first raid after break" because I was with my Grandpa who I had just found out had cancer..so it was a pretty hard time for me and it didn't go through my mind to contact them about why I couldnt show up.

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:
Well based on what I've read about you and heard from Ant, you are exactly what I am searching for.
Players with a goal to become better, making everyone feeling like a part of the team.

I am a very dedicated player, who will do what I alone can do to be caught up with the current content. Naturally I will come prepared well-read up on tacts and bring consumables. I am a very friendly guy, love talking to people and get to know most of the players, both in the guild and outside!

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!
I'm not a lootwhore and couldn't care less if I'm the first one to get a piece of gear or the last one.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 10:03:16 PM by Shimara »

Shimara

• The real shim shady
Re: Nielon - BM Hunter
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2018, 10:03:03 PM »
Hello Nielon!

Thank you for applying to us here in Endless. Officers have decided to decline your application, due to stronger applicants.

We wish you the best of luck onwards
- Shim