Endless - Kazzak

[Declined] Morduh - Warlock

[Declined] Morduh - Warlock
« on: July 31, 2018, 04:22:32 PM »
Character name:
Mørduh

Battletag:
Morduh#2726

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)
My name is Guy Yeshaya im 25y.o and I live in Israel, In my spare time i always love to play games and push my self to become better at any game that i play. 

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kazzak/m%C3%B8rduh
- Personal warcraft logs: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/kazzak/M%C3%B8rduh
- A screenshot of your UI: (You can upload to imgur.com) https://imgur.com/a/N8x1Teo
- Connection info results: http://www.speedtest.net/result/7512923104.png
- Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.
Aflliction: Intellect > Haste = Mastery > Crit > Versatility
Intellect  - As for bfa that they squished the stats intellect will be more viable not like it was in legion, flat damage increase always good.
Haste - always good for a doting class and for affli at general, good for multi target fight and for specific talent builds.
mastery - overall damage increase always good to have and to stack it.
crit - the best friend to have in a multi target fight and big aoe packs.
vers - the lowest value stat value of all of the above it is not worth taking at all times.
Destruction: Intellect > Haste >=Critical Strike > Mastery > Versatility
intellect  - As i said in affliction it is basically the same, overall intellect will be more viable and more valueble.
Haste - Haste is always good as a caster and for destro, you always had to get to a certain break point and cast those fast casts and have fun.
Crit - For destro crit is your best friend it is always good to have more crit to pull out those big chaos bolts numbers, and now that immolate dot ticks crit it gives more soul shard fragments.
Mastery - The rng stat is good in general but not as reliable as crit. mastery give 8% additional damage and up to X%, and a damage taken reduction as well that starts from 4% up to how much mastery you got.
Vers - It is always good to have as destro, basically a flat damage increase and reduce damage taken as well. it synergies well with destro in general.
Demonology: Intellect > Haste > Mastery > Critical Strike = Versatility
Intellect - The same with demo on bfa it will be more valuable to have more int and not go for secondary stats.
Haste - Same with demo haste is always good with casters, It's always good to have more and more haste to have those imps up and running.
Mastery - Increase the damage of the demons, the majority of the damage comes from the demons.
Crit -Crit is always good, Increase the effectiveness of damage and heals, always good to have.
Vest - Increase the output damage and reduce damage taken. the least valuable stat to have.

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.
It is pointless to discuss about the prepatch since everything is all over the place so ill be referring my information about Patch 7.3.5.
Afflication:
For Single target - Malefic Grasp, Contagion, Soul Harvest, Grimmoire of Supremacy, Siphon Life.
For single fight with alot of movement you took Writhe in Agony and Malefic Grasp was the go to talent. you didn't have any other choice to chose from other then replacing Siphon Life with Soul conduit or for specific fights Death's embrace. Siphon life is a reliable consistent dps choice as for Soul Conduit you pray to the rng gods to bless you with some luck and hope for the best, it is not wise to chose this talent because it's not reliable and inefficient to take. As for Death's embrace It's a very good talent for progress and of course can be take with the talent ring.
For Aoe fights - Writhe in Agony, Contagion, Soul Harvest, Grimmoire of Supremacy, Siphon Life.
It varies on each fight You could chose between Contagion and Absolute Corruption if the adds are alive for a long period of time and if you have multi target fight. Soul harvest is always a good choice to snap the big duration you can have on fight with a lot of adds, Taking either Sow the Seeds and Phantom Singularity depends if you have a lot of lot Health adds and have to take them down fast. Again for the 100 row it depends on the fight with a lot of adds and not a lot of time to casts all the dots on them it's good to go with Soul Conduit or either Death's Embrace. Siphon Life is good if its 2 target fight with adds here and there so you won't lose time on the dots.
Destruction:
For Single Target - Backdraft, Eradication, Soul Harvest, Grimoire of Service, Channel Demonfire
For single target fights you don't have any other choice to choose from, all the other talents sim lower there is only one talent build to go for.
Aoe Fights - Backdraft, Eradication, Fire and Brimstone, Grimoire of Service, Channel Demonfire
You have a lot of choices to choose from Eradication, Reverse Entropy and Empowered Life Tap Depends on the fight if you can benefit from eradication and still good for single target sometimes, going either  Reverse Entropy or Empowered Life Tap means that there is a lot of adds and they need to die fast and there is little time to dps the boss. At the 100 tier talent again it depends on the fight, channel demonfire is the go to talent but if you feel lucky and there is a fight Like Antoran High Command you can go and do a lot of damage overall. Wreak havoc is good only for specific fight like 2 target cleave or an add that stays alive for the full duration of the debuff and comes frequently to exploit the cooldown reduce.
As for Demonology The spec was only good at the beginning of the Legion And fell off as the expansion progressed and was not viable anymore.

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:
As for all of the warlocks we have a website that every known warlock and theorycrafter use and update regularly for all of the little things to maximize I use the website and I also use warcraftlogs as well to see what is better at each encounter and will bring more to the raid.

Raiding history:
I started playing in MoP on a casual Israeli guild called Kyphosis When WoD came out I soon realized I wanted more so I applied to FatSharkYes as a balance Druid, at the time they were progressing The Iron Maidens, I was accepted and stayed with them for a few months after killing Blackhand. Sadly I had to take a break from the game because of irl issues.
Warcraftlogs Link in FatSharkYes: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/7405485?zone=7&mode=detailed
When Legion came out, I rejoined the renewed guild Kyphosis and casually raided with them until Aggramar (Mythic).

Guild history and reason for leaving them:
I left Kyphosis due to internal conflicts, we have been straggling the whole last part of the legion and the guild was disbanded.

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:
I Expect Likeminded and Chill people and organized environment.
I believe I can contribute to the guild by showing you what I can do as an individual and as a raid member, I’m a calm and friendly person that is always willing to help others. I think my personality and my skill can fit well in your raid environment as a Warlock.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!
I have nothing else to add. Any decision regarding my recruitment will be understandable. If you accept me to the guild and to the raid team I can guarantee that you will see me at the top 3 meter as well as on priority targets on every fight, I'll be one of those players you don't need to worry about at all and can even depend on. 
« Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 08:19:20 PM by Fedeh »

Re: Morduh - Warlock
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2018, 08:08:41 PM »
Character name:
Mørduh

Battletag:
Morduh#2726

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)
My name is Guy Yeshaya im 25y.o and I live in Israel, In my spare time i always love to play games and push my self to become better at any game that i play. 

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kazzak/m%C3%B8rduh
- Personal warcraft logs: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/kazzak/M%C3%B8rduh
- A screenshot of your UI: (You can upload to imgur.com) https://imgur.com/a/N8x1Teo
- Connection info results: http://www.speedtest.net/result/7512923104.png
- Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.
Stat priority changes from one item to another and there no fixed formula to go by. You have to sim your character and figure out what is best for you with your current gear.

Aflliction: Intellect > Haste = Mastery > Crit > Versatility
Intellect  - As for bfa that they squished the stats intellect will be more viable not like it was in legion, flat damage increase always good.
Haste - always good for a doting class and for affli at general, good for multi target fight and for specific talent builds.
mastery - overall damage increase always good to have and to stack it.
crit - the best friend to have in a multi target fight and big aoe packs.
vers - the lowest value stat value of all of the above it is not worth taking at all times.
Destruction: Intellect > Haste >=Critical Strike > Mastery > Versatility
intellect  - As i said in affliction it is basically the same, overall intellect will be more viable and more valueble.
Haste - Haste is always good as a caster and for destro, you always had to get to a certain break point and cast those fast casts and have fun.
Crit - For destro crit is your best friend it is always good to have more crit to pull out those big chaos bolts numbers, and now that immolate dot ticks crit it gives more soul shard fragments.
Mastery - The rng stat is good in general but not as reliable as crit. mastery give 8% additional damage and up to X%, and a damage taken reduction as well that starts from 4% up to how much mastery you got.
Vers - It is always good to have as destro, basically a flat damage increase and reduce damage taken as well. it synergies well with destro in general.
Demonology: Intellect > Haste > Mastery > Critical Strike = Versatility
Intellect - The same with demo on bfa it will be more valuable to have more int and not go for secondary stats.
Haste - Same with demo haste is always good with casters, It's always good to have more and more haste to have those imps up and running.
Mastery - Increase the damage of the demons, the majority of the damage comes from the demons.
Crit -Crit is always good, Increase the effectiveness of damage and heals, always good to have.
Vest - Increase the output damage and reduce damage taken. the least valuable stat to have.

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.
It is pointless to discuss about the prepatch since everything is all over the place so ill be referring my information about Patch 7.3.5.
Afflication:
For Single target - Malefic Grasp, Contagion, Soul Harvest, Grimmoire of Supremacy, Siphon Life.
For single fight with alot of movement you took Writhe in Agony and Malefic Grasp was the go to talent. you didn't have any other choice to chose from other then replacing Siphon Life with Soul conduit or for specific fights Death's embrace. Siphon life is a reliable consistent dps choice as for Soul Conduit you pray to the rng gods to bless you with some luck and hope for the best, it is not wise to chose this talent because it's not reliable and inefficient to take. As for Death's embrace It's a very good talent for progress and of course can be take with the talent ring.
For Aoe fights - Writhe in Agony, Contagion, Soul Harvest, Grimmoire of Supremacy, Siphon Life.
It varies on each fight You could chose between Contagion and Absolute Corruption if the adds are alive for a long period of time and if you have multi target fight. Soul harvest is always a good choice to snap the big duration you can have on fight with a lot of adds, Taking either Sow the Seeds and Phantom Singularity depends if you have a lot of lot Health adds and have to take them down fast. Again for the 100 row it depends on the fight with a lot of adds and not a lot of time to casts all the dots on them it's good to go with Soul Conduit or either Death's Embrace. Siphon Life is good if its 2 target fight with adds here and there so you won't lose time on the dots.
Destruction:
For Single Target - Backdraft, Eradication, Soul Harvest, Grimoire of Service, Channel Demonfire
For single target fights you don't have any other choice to choose from, all the other talents sim lower there is only one talent build to go for.
Aoe Fights - Backdraft, Eradication, Fire and Brimstone, Grimoire of Service, Channel Demonfire
You have a lot of choices to choose from Eradication, Reverse Entropy and Empowered Life Tap Depends on the fight if you can benefit from eradication and still good for single target sometimes, going either  Reverse Entropy or Empowered Life Tap means that there is a lot of adds and they need to die fast and there is little time to dps the boss. At the 100 tier talent again it depends on the fight, channel demonfire is the go to talent but if you feel lucky and there is a fight Like Antoran High Command you can go and do a lot of damage overall. Wreak havoc is good only for specific fight like 2 target cleave or an add that stays alive for the full duration of the debuff and comes frequently to exploit the cooldown reduce.
As for Demonology The spec was only good at the beginning of the Legion And fell off as the expansion progressed and was not viable anymore.

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:
As for all of the warlocks we have a website that every known warlock and theorycrafter use and update regularly for all of the little things to maximize I use the website and I also use warcraftlogs as well to see what is better at each encounter and will bring more to the raid.

Raiding history:
I started playing in MoP on a casual Israeli guild called Kyphosis When WoD came out I soon realized I wanted more so I applied to FatSharkYes as a balance Druid, at the time they were progressing The Iron Maidens, I was accepted and stayed with them for a few months after killing Blackhand. Sadly I had to take a break from the game because of irl issues.
Warcraftlogs Link in FatSharkYes: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/7405485?zone=7&mode=detailed
When Legion came out, I rejoined the renewed guild Kyphosis and casually raided with them until Aggramar (Mythic).

Guild history and reason for leaving them:
I left Kyphosis due to internal conflicts, we have been straggling the whole last part of the legion and the guild was disbanded.

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:
I Expect Likeminded and Chill people and organized environment.
I believe I can contribute to the guild by showing you what I can do as an individual and as a raid member, I’m a calm and friendly person that is always willing to help others. I think my personality and my skill can fit well in your raid environment as a Warlock.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!
I have nothing else to add. Any decision regarding my recruitment will be understandable. If you accept me to the guild and to the raid team I can guarantee that you will see me at the top 3 meter as well as on priority targets on every fight, I'll be one of those players you don't need to worry about at all and can even depend on.

Fedeh

• 100% Legit Dalaran Portals
Re: [Declined] Morduh - Warlock
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2018, 08:20:21 PM »
Hello Morduh!

Thank you for applying to us here in Endless. Officers have decided to decline your application, due to not providing current logs and we are no longer recruiting warlocks.

We wish you the best of luck onwards
- Fedeh