Endless - Kazzak

Callisa - Marksman Hunter

Callisa - Marksman Hunter
« on: July 14, 2018, 12:29:33 AM »
Character name:
Callisa

Battletag:
log1c#21570

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)

I am german, male and 22 years old. Currently i am writing my bachelor of science in chemical engineering and in my free time i hit the gym four times a week and play WoW

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ragnaros/callisa
- Personal warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/22435439#partition=1
- A screenshot of your UI: https://imgur.com/a/OOfDj4Y
- Connection info results: https://imgur.com/a/kWzeJHT (blacked my ip adress)
- Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.

Crit < Mastery < Haste < Versatility
I am currently running Tier 20 2 Set which gives me a a 10% crit damage boost after 2 sucessive Aimed Shot casts which gives crit the highest priority until a certain threshold. My major cooldown also increases all crit damage by 50%. Afterwards Mastery which increases all damage of my focus spending abilities and my cast/autoattack range. There are certain Haste points in which you can fit in another arcane shot into the rotation but they are not worth chasing after if you lose too much of crit/mastery. Versatility is overall a minor damage gain and resistance buff and is way less effective than any other stat. In general i will use sites like RaidBots to sim for any kind of changes, after i changed one gear piece.

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.

Single target fight:
Level 15: Lone Wolf: Good flat damage increase on all abilities by 18 % which outweights every other talent on the level.
Level 30: True Aim ( if i don't have to switch targets combined with the soul of the huntmaster): 20 % increased damage on Aimed Shot and Arcane Shot.
*Level 30: Lock'n'Load (if i have to switch targets frequently and cannot keep up a certain uptime on the True Aim buff)
Level 45: Farstrider or Posthaste: If i need a lot of disengages (Kil'jeaden Mythic)in quick succession i will pick Farstrider, for common use i will pick up Posthaste since it gives me more mobility to get out of stuff quickly.
Level 60: Patient Sniper: It has the highest damage increase on pure single target
Level 75: Binding Shot or wyvern sting: If i need an aoe stun to control stunable adds on a boss fight, i will pick binding shot. If i need 1 more crowd control effect like freezing trap to control adds, i will pick up wyvern sting.
Level 90: A Murder of Crows: Does slighty more damage than the two other options on pure single target, if there is any kind of consistent cleave Volley will surpass it
Level 100: Trickshot: Most damage on a single target with 15 % increased damage on your second and every successive Aimed shot on the same target with vulnerability

Add controlled fight:
Level 15: Lone Wolf: Good flat damage increase on all abilities by 18 % which outweights every other talent on the level.
Level 30: Lock'n'Load: True aim does not stack on more than 1 target and Black arrow does too little damage. Also for the use with Warbelt
Level 45: Farstrider or Posthaste: If i need a lot of disengage in rapid succession (Kiljeaden Mythic) i will pick Farstrider, for common use i will pick up Posthaste since it gives me more mobility to get out of stuff quickly
Level 60: Explosive Shot (Bursty AoE), Patient Sniper (if enought Aimed Shots will be used, given with Warbelt): On Bursty Aoe or on a very stack up fights were not enough Aimed Shot usage is given. Patient Sniper for any other situation especially with Warbelt
Level 75: Binding Shot or wyvern sting: If i need an aoe stun to control stunable adds on a boss fight, i will pick Binding Shot. If i need 1 more crowd control effect like freezing trap to control adds, i will pick up wyvern sting.
Level 90: Volley: As long as i can hit 1+ targets consistenly it does more damage than A Murder of Crows
Level 100: Trickshot and Sidewinders: For all aoe if i can hit targets with my multi shot and if warbelt is equiped. Sidewinder are used for very spread out AoE as in Kil'jeaden Mythic.

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:

Hunter Discord, Icy Veins, Streams

Raiding history:

Nighthold, Tomb of Sargeras and Antorus the Burning Throne all cleared with Cutting Edge

Guild history and reason for leaving them:

CynicaI on Ragnaros
Reason: missing discipline in the raiding roster, no leadership, lack of consequences

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:

Professional progression, leadership, timely advancement in progression

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!