Endless - Kazzak

[Declined] Strmzy - Enhancement Shaman

[Declined] Strmzy - Enhancement Shaman
« on: July 10, 2018, 02:02:04 AM »
Character name: Strmzy

Battletag: PsyFurion#2770

Introduction - Hey, my name is Marko, I'm 24 years old and i live in Serbia (born in Sweden tho, and planing to move there after i finish my studies). I'm currently 4th year of studies on IT Academy. So i have some obligations outside of WoW, but whenever i'm playing i always try to be best at it and improve myself, whatever i do.

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ravencrest/st%C3%B4rmzy
- Personal warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/23735169?zone=17&mode=detailed#partition=1
- A screenshot of your UI: https://gyazo.com/69569b068a0350f6baf54cf3f99a0a4c
- Connection info results: https://gyazo.com/90e9054b5412ae353cdb6873dffdd9ee
- Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.
Haste = Mastery > Versa = Crit > Agility. Enh shaman have some haste break points on 31%, 42%, and 51% to add up one GCD to ur Doom Winds (Artifact Ability) and Unleash Doom (Trait) windows. That will be gone in BFA tho. Haste and Mastery synergieses with each other pretty good, meaning if u add more haste, mastery will become more valuable, as well if u add more mastery, haste will become more valuable. (more attacks = more mastery usage)

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.
Legion wise, enhance shamans were known for great ST dmg and weak AoE, so basically there no much to change between talents except utility talents.
L15 - Landslide, best dmg output in all cases.
L30 - Feral Lunge for self movement, Wind Rush Totem for more raid movement, it is useful but it has long cd.
L45 - Lightning Surge Totem, most of the time for cc, Earthgrab Totem could be useful in some cases (eg. Army adds on Coven fight).
L60 - Ancestral Swiftness, best dmg output in all cases.
L75 - Tempest, best dmg output in all cases, Overcharge could be close but not that good as Tempest for ST dmg
L90 - Fury of Air, this is "AoE Row", but Fury of Air pulls the best dmg in both ST and AoE case, Sundering is good if u need more cc over the adds, to interrupt casts.
L100 - Earthen Spike, it creates crazy burst windows and its consistent, Ascendance was ignored cuz of Legendary gloves, Boulderfist is just bad in all cases

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:
Earthshrine (Shaman Discord), Wordup's guides on Icy Veins, checking some of the best enh shamans out there on regular basis (Razecog, Surge, Raek, Wordup and Rusaah), MMO champion for upcoming changes and updates, doing sims with simcraft nighly builds, trying to make perfect balance of stats with the best gear available at given time.

Raiding history:
Casual raiding: BWD, Firelands, Dragon Soul
Mythic raiding:
-Emerald Nightmare 7/7
-Nighthold 8/10
-Tomb of Sargeras 8/9
-Antorus the Burning Throne 11/11

Guild history and reason for leaving them:
I raided casually in cata (BWD, Firelands and Dragon Soul), then i quit wow. I came back in Legion and started raiding mythic with LENG SQUAD on Outland, we cleared EN. Then i joined a guild Quantum Mechanics on Ravencrest while ToV was current tier, cuz my irl friend was in it and i wanted to raid with him, i raided Nighthold with them. After NH guild disbanded so i joined a guild NERVE on Ravencrest, we progressed ToS halfway and i left the guild cuz their leader was too crazy (e.g. https://clips.twitch.tv/SuaveIronicMacaroniImGlitch), he was insulting us really bad on regular basis so i couldn't bear with it (i'm not the only guy thinking that way and a lot more of us left the guild, ended up with disband). At the end of ToS i joined Redacted on Ravencrest and we cleared Antorus and took a break till BFA. i was happy with them, they were cool guyz and we were about to go on Kazzak as a team in BFA but suddenly everyone went their separate ways, so we basicly disbanded, and here i am.

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:
I'm looking for a semi-hardcore guild with nice ranks and not that many hours of raiding, seems like u guyz are fit for me. I like the raid days and times. Want to join a guild where i can be serious about raiding while having fun, with nice raiding atmosphere, make friends, and stay for a long time as well.
I think i can be addition to ur guild cuz im the type of guy who is perfectly aware that doing mechanics is killing the boss, not just dps-ing. A guy who always push hes limits, improving in any possible way, respecting everyone in the team, especially leader and officers, even if their instruction might not be the best one, im gonna do it cuz leader said so. I'm not talking too much, only when its needed, doing hes job at best possible way.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!
P.S. I tend to do that much theory crafting to keep up with top 10-100 enh shamans in the world in simdps bracket on wowprogress, it fulfills me to be on the top. Atm its not the best cuz i took a break after Argus kill.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 08:20:33 PM by Fedeh »

Fedeh

• 100% Legit Dalaran Portals
Re: Strmzy - Enhancement Shaman
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2018, 08:20:18 PM »
Hello!

Thank you for applying to us here in Endless. Officers have decided to decline your application. You have good logs, and a good argus kill date, but the lack of recent raid activity is an issue that we cannot ignore.

We wish you the best of luck onwards
- Fedeh