Endless - Kazzak

[Declined]tm - Hunter

[Declined]tm - Hunter
« on: July 09, 2018, 05:35:55 PM »
Character name:
 tm (will be changing to Indefectible when I server change)

Battletag:
BrogerRown#2875

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)
21 / M / Scotland

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury: http://eu.battle.net/wow/character/stormscale/%C3%90%C3%B0%C3%B1t%C3%9F%C3%A4%C3%B1m%C3%AA/

- Personal warcraft logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/draenor/indefectible?mode=detailed&zone=13#zone=13&partition=1

N.B. I've linked pretty old logs from ToS because they are literally the only public mythic ones I have. 99% of my antorus ones are private across 2 different guilds

- A screenshot of your UI: (You can upload to imgur.com)
https://imgur.com/a/hy2OMFc

- Connection info results: (Go to http://www.speedtest.net/ and connect to Stockholm)
http://www.speedtest.net/result/7456956388 - ping is usually 35 but 60 connecting to stockholm

- Do you have a working microphone?
yes

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.
Hard to fully say since there are so many different cut offs depending on which gear set you are using. For example a popular build is to still use the 2-set from arc/cos and only go for 25% crit and funnel mastery but this involves you having the set at a high level (I do 960 each piece). Another variation is having arcano crystal this completely changes everything as it fills out a lot of stats you may be missing in other areas. In this case you would want much higher crit around 42%. I don't have an arcano so what currently sims best for me is:

39% crit
26% mastery
20% haste

Typically, regardless of gear set, you always want at least 18% haste. This is a soft cap in terms of raw simming dps. But assuming you have a fresh character with not many gear sets you'd want to go Mastery to 25%, haste to 18% then as much crit you can get after that. As I mentioned above the reason I go for the stats I do is due to the gear I have. Out of all the gear in my bags and gems/enchants my character is fully optimized stat wise. i.e. there is no other combination in my bags that would sim higher.

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.

ST:
Lone wolf, True aim (with LnL lego ring), Patient Sniper, AMoC, Trick Shot

Hands down the bets set up for sheer patchwork style fighting. I would choose this as in sheer single target this performs highest.

Some adds (thinking of a fight like 3rd boss in Neltharions Lair):
Lone wolf, True aim (with LnL lego ring), Patient Sniper, Volley, Trick Shot

Adds stacked together (antoran high command):
Lone wolf, LnL (belt lego), Patient Sniper, Volley, Trick Shot

Adds far apart (portal keeper, eonar):
Lone wolf, LnL (Zevrims hunger lego), Patient Sniper or Explosive shot (preference), Volley, Sidewinders

There are a lot of variations of setups that can work on add fights for MM hunts. It just depends on if your raid team is willing to play around you or not. I'm not talking about padding at all. I mean play around you in the sense of letting you spec full aoe and others spec single target to let you handle the adds so we don't lose effective damage. A good example of this is on portal keeper. Unless you're a warlock and get benefit from padding, the entire raid should spec ST on that fight and let 2 hunters and maybe a rogue handle the adds completely. The adds are very dispersed and need to be burst down quickly, which plays perfectly into sidewinders playstyle. If you're raid won't do this then the setup you run varies heavily and I usually just let the melee dps handle adds on that fight and went pure ST.

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:

Mainly wowhead/mmochamp for keeping up to date with balance changes etc. In terms of learning the class itself I usually just talk to my friends who play the same class. I speak often with Azor if you know him, he's a well known theorycrafter in the hunter community. But especially at this point of the xpac where the class has been the same for 2 years, you don't need to talk about how to play hunter at this point. Generally the only things we talk about now is at the start of the raid tier and how to maximize damage on boss specific encounters. But apart from that, among the upper end guilds I've been considered top 5 hunters since the start of ToS, so usually people are coming to me with their questions etc.

Raiding history:
Started playing May 2016.
Personal Responsibility (2500 world) 11/13M HFC, disbanded
Luce (150 world) 10/10M NH, 7/9M ToS, offered spot in walkthrough
Walkthrough (50 world) 9/9M ToS, couldn't prepare enough for next raid tier due to time commitments, PTR testing etc
Drive (25 World) 10/11M Antorus guild disbanded pretty much,
Disposition (40 World) 11/11M Antorus started working too much couldn't commit

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:
I expect a guild who are efficient and not childish. Who seek out problems when they happen and aim to fix them. Who take a logical approach to finding solutions and who are decent to get along with.

You can expect from me someone who will make few mistakes, and after i make them i won't make them again. An excellent player who just wants to raid for CE due to not being able to commit to higher amount of raid days etc. Someone who pushes m+ and someone who will happily help talk tactics, theorycraft or anything if people need it. I can play multiple classes and know quite a lot about a lot of aspects of the game. Therefore willing to help even on things like tanking issues etc.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!
Made this video back in tos, thought you might enjoy it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETGqzImvPNs
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 08:06:15 PM by Fedeh »

Fedeh

• 100% Legit Dalaran Portals
Re: tm - Hunter
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2018, 08:06:01 PM »
Hello!

Thank you for applying to us here in Endless. Officers have decided to decline your application, due to no logs.

We wish you the best of luck onwards
- Fedeh