[Declined] Y - Windwalker Monk

Yi

[Declined] Y - Windwalker Monk
« on: July 06, 2018, 08:40:01 PM »
Character name:
Y

Battletag:
vex#2988

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)
My name is Veljko, I'm 19 years old and I come from Serbia.I've been gaming for the most of my life and I've mostly stuck with WoW ever since I started playing.Even though I spend most of my time on the pc, I often go out with the bois.

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kazzak/y
- Personal warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/23343824
- A screenshot of your UI: (You can upload to imgur.com) https://imgur.com/a/sGU9ruR (icons are edited)
- Connection info results: (Go to http://www.speedtest.net/ and connect to Stockholm) http://www.speedtest.net/result/7450553907
- Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.
Mastery and crit are neck to neck at the moment, having high crit chance is a plus for the current set bonus (blackout kick), vers is just a raw damage / healing bonus and it doesn't scale well, as well has haste from which we don't benefit as much as we do from mastery and crit.

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.
Rank 15 - Chi Wave - It's a solid filler, doesn't require a cast like chi burst and provides minimal, sometimes lethal healing.

Rank 30 - Tigers Lust - A matter of preference, compared to the other two this one can be manipulated whenever needed, unlike torpedo which relies on rolls.

Rank 45 - Energizing Elixir - It's the most powerful choice at the moment, provides a spell that can be used whenever needed, unlike the other two.The whole gameplay and rotation revolves around the spell and it's a great energy / chi feeder, if used properly.

Rank 60 - Leg Sweep / Ring of peace - Both can be useful in many raid scenarios, leg sweep has a overall better use but ring of peace is mandatory for some fights like Eonar for instance.

Rank 75 - Healing elixir - The other two are not that strong, the elixir provides a lot of healing and the 30s cooldown is more than enough to keep the monk alive throughout the fight.

Rank 90 - Hit Combo - Strongest choice at the moment, with the mastery passive and the overall rotation it provides the largest damage increase.

Rank 100 - Whirling Dragon Punch - It synergizes well with the overall rotation and it's a great filler, very strong in aoe situations when used with storm earth and fire.

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:
Patch notes, wowhead, peakofserenity.com and the ww discord, I'm aware of every change that's made to my spec whenever a change happens.

Raiding history:
I raided casually during firelands and ds, started caring more about clearing the raids whenever mop came out.I was in a solid guild throughout mop however during soo the guild was terminated due to lack of players.
I haven't raided at all during wod since my account at that time was unusable.
As for legion, I cleared EN mythic on my dh (Perun@Outland), only got the curve for helya and gul'dan because the guild I was in was disbanded due to gm's private issues etc.During tos I cleared up to mythic maiden and unfortunately had to take a break a bit after the beginning of Antorus in order to study for my High school finals / to get into college etc.

Guild history and reason for leaving them:
Chained Exiles@Outland - cleared en with them.GM had some familly issues and was forced to take a break, a lot of people left shortly after and the officers sadly called it quits.
Cornhub@Kazzak - Raided tos with them, and then before antorus we merged with Magespecters, raided for a few weeks and as noted above I had to take a long break.The guild has split up and it's no longer active.

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:
I expect a serious raiding environment, people who are willing to give their best at all times and lastly, people that I can call friends and hang out in discord outside raid nights.I always give my 100%, I come on time, prepared and motivated.I will always provide feedback whenever needed and be of great use in every aspect.
I'm completely done with my studies for college and I moved to my own place where I can modify my schedule to my needs.I am motivated more than ever and I'm ready to give my 500% for the upcoming expansion.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!
Thank you for taking your time, I hope we meet on the raid night, cheers.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 08:24:03 PM by Fedeh »

Yi

Re: Y - Windwalker Monk
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2018, 05:01:09 PM »
*The armory page looks like it's inactive, but the hyperlink seems to have an issue with the 'i' in my character's name.It's alt + 139.

Fedeh

• 100% Legit Dalaran Portals
Re: Y - Windwalker Monk
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2018, 08:23:45 PM »
Hello Yi!

Thank you for applying to us here in Endless. Officers have decided to decline your application, due to low experience.

We wish you the best of luck onwards
- Fedeh