Endless - Kazzak

[Declined] Felterup - Windwalker Monk

[Declined] Felterup - Windwalker Monk
« on: July 03, 2018, 11:21:56 PM »
Character name:

Felterup

Battletag:

SMG#2231

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)

21 from Vienna, Austria
I like to play rather competetive games but also don't mine the ociassional game dev tycoon gameplay. Used to be a former chef that is now in a new education for Procurment.
all in all it's about food, drinks, Poker, esports, games and memes. A little Underground Techno or UK garage should be missing aswell (old school daft punk best daft punk)

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/outland/felterup
- Personal warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/outland/felterup
- A screenshot of your UI: https://gyazo.com/43e34c18695651591f567aa7170013aa
- Connection info results: https://gyazo.com/d7d2041f2f7c10f001f2dde0dea0390f
- Do you have a working microphone? Yes. AT2020 XLR version with a audio interface

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.

Mastery is the best stat for WW next to Crit then Vers for Singletarget
Of course you should not ignore Stat weights  and how Stat Priority works

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.

T1: Chi wave - This talent is amazing for WW due to being able to continue hit combo and when you have extra chi left over you can do something that is called "Chi weaving" where you blackout kick>Chi wave>blackout kick, By that time you will have enough energie again to do a Tiger palm (gain 2 Chi) to then keep doing your roation when it comes off CD (such as a rising sunkick, Strike of the windlord, Fist of fury)
T2: Tiger's Lust - Great mobility overall, can even help slow allies on specific fights. But it's usually used to get from point A to point B rather quick (best example I can think of right now, getting the fire for Portal keeper. Running from the portal, get the fire, run back to the portal)
T3: Energizing Elixir - when you have 1 chi can't use Blackout kick or you lose your hit combo and have no energie? Energizing Elixir is worth at that time to get out the maximum of it's effectivness.
T4: Leg Sweep or Ring of Peace. Depending on the boss. but would usually go for Ring of peace (coven army adds, eonar, aggramar as a saftey)
T5: Diffuse magic or Dampen harm - Depending if the boss does a lot of magic dmg or physical dmg you would use on or the other as a defensiv
T6: Hit Combo - Best Talent for monk since you gain a maximum of 12% extra dmg at the max stack rate of 6
T7: Whirling Dragon Punch - Better Talent then serenity due to T21 set. You have more chi with T21 where Whirling Dragon Punch becomes viable again

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:

MMO, WoWHead, Discord, Peak of serenity

Raiding history:

Started mid november end of ToS. Antorus is my first real raid (in general very new to WoW).

Started out with my own guild and friends. That went to shit because Outland has a horrible PvE scene where you can't even recruit Mythic raiders that can do hounds or high command.

Got in a new guild Progressed got better. They disbanded
Got in a nother new guild Progressed and managment was horrible to the point everybody was fighting and fell apart.
Got in yet another new guild. Progressed to the point of 10/11 but the guild quickly stopped raiding with one of the officers that was the glue going on vacation.
Get in YET another guild where argus prog was very far advanced already hitting phase 3 and 35% ish. When we got Argus to 6% after a couple weeks. The GM stepped down due to it being to much work. And yet another guild has stopped raiding.

In the end still got CE

Antorus (11/11 - Mythic) - WW Monk

Guild history and reason for leaving them:

See answer above. Everybody stopped raiding due to GM's stepping down or disbanding in general

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:
I expect a Stable raid environment that I can call home. I want to become a better player then I already am. The best way to do that is to join like minded people that strive for greatness. I put Raid progress over personal gain because there is no I in team (very cliche I know but it's the truth). Looking to meet new people and

What you can expect from me is a reliable player that is driven to become the best he can. Comming from a SC2 backround I don't know anything else. Obviously keeping up to date with my class, and simming the hell out of my charakter. Possibly also cracking a few jokes here and there.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!

I'd be happy to join due to this being a amazing opportunity for me to possibly become the best player I can be. I must be doing something right if I alreay get messaged to make an application. Why not take it the extra step and acutally join? I have been indecisive due to possibly not playing with the people I have meet on alliance anymore. But the show must go on and here we are

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you soon.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 08:24:29 PM by Shimara »

Shimara

• The real shim shady
Re: felterup - Windwalker Monk
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2018, 08:24:15 PM »
Hello Felterup!

Thank you for applying to us here in Endless. Officers have decided to decline your application, due to stronger applicants.

We wish you the best of luck onwards
- Shim