Endless - Kazzak

[Accepted] Mingfeng - BM Hunter

[Accepted] Mingfeng - BM Hunter
« on: July 02, 2018, 04:53:50 PM »
Character name:
Mingfeng

Battletag:
wolfy1154#2441

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)
Name: Rob

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/stormreaver/mingfeng
- Personal warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/33765385
- A screenshot of your UI: https://i.imgur.com/li7Yo55.jpg
- Connection info results: http://www.speedtest.net/result/7439678139.png
- Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.

My current stat priority is Crit <-- Haste = Mastery <-- Versa

this is the stat priority i have been using for a Dire Frenzy build mastery used to be higher priority however recent gear changes have caused crit to become higher priority. haste is roughly equal to mastery as if i lose too much of it ill lose a GCD during the Bestial wrath window, breakpoints for that are about 23% and 31% with a bit of give for latency, while versa is not a bad stat it just provides less than the others and so has the lowest priority.

With Stomp KC build the priority is roughly the same with a bit more weight to crit

and with Stomp AOTB crit weighting is eaven higher and mastery almost as low as versa

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.

On pure single target i would use either 2212112 this is a Dire frenzy build or 2111113 which is a Stomp AOTB build

for the dire frenzy build these talents are taken as AMOC provides the highest ST damage increase and take way of the cobra as the extra focus from Dire Stable is not needed when not using Multi-shot regularly

as for the Stomp AOTB build i'd take AOTB over KC as the gear i have allows it to out perform KC in most situations

For a constant Cleave fight i would use 2111133 which is a Stomp AOTB build. as stomp and volley are constant and passive it mans that even if i get unlucky with dire beast resets i still provide a good amount of AOE cleave, stomp build also tend to out perform DF when repeated target switching is required from my experiance.

For burst cleave id take 3212132 as which is a Dire frenzy build dire frenzy has a much higher burst on demand potential that Stomp based build so using it for burst AOE/ cleave make the most sense. by taking Dire stable i always have enough focus to multi-shot and volley also provides cleave / AOE dammage.

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:
Icy veins
Hunter Discord
Warcraft logs

Raiding history:
3/7M EN
6/11M NH
7/9M TOS
11/11M ATBT

Guild history and reason for leaving them:
EN-->NH Arise Reborn (Guild DIsbanded)
NH-->TOS Kin (Left due to slow progress and difference of opinion with several other raiders)
TOS Ruin (Guild Disbanded)
TOS -->ATBT Order (Guild Stopped raiding after officers quit the game)
ATBT Semantics (Guild stopped raiding due to roster issues)
ATBT Colour (Failed Trial as there was no room for another hunter)

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:
A competitive environment with skilled players and reasonable progress speed as well as hopefully friendly people.
From me you can expect someone who plays to a high standard and always tries to further improve, as well as putting raid progress over personal gain.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!

Thank you for taking the time to read my application i hope you'll look favorably upon it. If you have any other question feel free to ask me.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 08:16:25 PM by Shimara »

Re: Mingfeng - BM Hunter
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2018, 04:55:43 PM »
Sorry meant to add this to the free talk section but i am planning on changing class in BFA.

Fedeh

• 100% Legit Dalaran Portals
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2018, 05:22:15 PM »
Hi

What class are you planning on rerolling to?

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2018, 05:30:36 PM »
Hi, currently I'm planning on maining Druid but I'm gonna keep at least 1 alt, proberbly a warrior, reasonable geared as well. As for the spec it'd be which ever of them is needed as after having tried it on the beta I find all of them reasonably enjoyable. I hope this answers you question.

Shimara

• The real shim shady
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2018, 08:16:12 PM »
Hello Mingfeng!

Thank you for applying to us here in Endless. Officers have decided to accept your application and offer you a trial spot in our guild.

Please prepare for Argus and download our requested addons- you can find everything you need in our forum under "Strategies". Please also request access on our spreadsheet found on our forum.

You may also whisper myself(Shimara), Ant or Fede for a guild invite.

Welcome and good luck!
- Shim