[Accepted] Pips - Ravencrest

Pip

[Accepted] Pips - Ravencrest
« on: July 02, 2018, 03:30:06 PM »
Character name:
Pips-Ravencrest

Battletag:
Pip#2762

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)
Male, 24, Sweden.
Live in the south part of Sweden, near the border of Denmark. Most friends call me danish, which sucks. Spend most of my time on wow. Since it's the end of the expansion I'm mostly going out or playing other steam games.

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ravencrest/pips
- Personal warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/ravencrest/pips
- A screenshot of your UI: (You can upload to imgur.com) https://imgur.com/a/kdhPy6m
- Connection info results: (Go to http://www.speedtest.net/ and connect to Stockholm) http://www.speedtest.net/sv/result/7439177626
- Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.
Currently my stat prio is Crit>Mastery>Vers>Haste. Since I'm at close to haste cap my haste stat value is low. Currently I'm sitting on ~29% haste which makes me ramp up my crusade quicker, have a higher uptime on judgement and also keeping up the buff on my legendary cloak.
The T21 set revolves around Judgement and mastery increased the damage of judgement while also increasing the % of the judgement buff, which makes mastery the strongest stat value in antorus. I'm sitting currently on a high amount of mastery (72%) which makes critical strike slightly stronger in stat value for me.

But currently with the T21 set the stat value for ret paladin is Haste (~29%) > Mastery > Crit=Vers)> Haste (Above 30%)

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.
Final verdict is the strongest in the first tier. Second tier, because using T21, is Greater Judgement the best. Third tier is situational. The only one where you can value from it is on Portal keeper, you can make a case for both Blinding Light and Fist of Justice. In my opinion,  Blinding Light is the superior one, since you can interrupt more then just one imp (if you are on add duty), while with Fist of justice there's only one imp that can be stunned. 4th tier, Blade of Wrath on every boss except Eonar, where you can use Divine Hammer if you want to pad. Since everyone is overgeared, you generally don't have to worry about changing this talent, and instead keep Blade of Wrath on every boss. To make Divine Hammer superior to Blade of Wrath. Divine intervention is good since "autobubble" and lowers the cooldown of Divine Shield, you can make a case to swap to Cavalier on Aggramar M since there's alot of movement and there's mostly one shot abilities where Divine Intervention won't help you.

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:
Thete, mmo-champion.
Ret discord is bit iffy.

Raiding history:
Started raiding in vanilla, cleared Onyxia and a few bosses in Molten Core.
During TBC I joined Semper Fi who cleared BT. Did not come that far, instead cleared Kara, ZA, SSC, Gruul, Hyjal.
Took break during Naxx and came back at the end of Ulduar tier. Played semi-casual since then.
Cleared EN (H). Came back when the majority of players had Cutting Edge: Xavius. Wanted more of a challenge in raiding after my break and during Nighthold I cleared up to Star Augur (M). During Tomb the guild I was in cleared the three first bosses and when summer hit, most people quit and merged with another guild. Together with those we cleared up to Desolate Host (M).

Cleared up to Aggramar (M), had ~600 wipes when our current guild dissolved. Joined a new guild where I'm currently having Argus (M) on farm.

Guild history and reason for leaving them:
Semper Fi in TBC, cleared up to BT, dissolved later on.
Were in different guilds during that time. Joined Bizzy at the end of Wotlk and later on disbanded in MoP.
Joined a casual guild that had a high amount of players, some were socials, some were more dedicated to PVP and others to PVE. Cleared up to Garrosh (M). The people that were more dedicated in progressing in raiding at that time later on created a new guild where we then was aiming for progressing as far as we could. During summer when Tomb came most of the players that took a summer break did not come back we merged with another guild on hellfire. We realised quite quickly that we wouldnt be able to clear all mythic content on hellfire, so a handful of players that were dedicated in pushing for cutting edge and further created another guild "Ex Gratia" and we left to Ravencrest.
  We got to Aggramar (M) with this guild and at roughly 600 wipes, a lot of people started leaving, we tried to recruit, but when our core members left. We disbanded the guild and our recruitment officer found other guilds we could join.

Joined RETRY, reason for me leaving is because the majority of my friends are going horde. And the community of my current guild is very limited.

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:
A guild that clears the highest difficulty content in WoW in a fast pace. Sharing a competative mindset. Doing what is best for the guild and not for specific members. Also, a healthy/fun community who also does other things in wow besides raiding (i.e. m+, beta testing, other games)

What you can expect from me; Having a near 100% attendance (Last time I missed a raid was a very long time ago). Trying to find an edge to improve myself when it comes to raiding, which means, regularly simming myself for statweights, dedicating time into farming m+ for gear. Investing gold for specific BoE items, craftable gear.
It's a given that I come fully prepared to raids with flasks, pots and food.
A social person who likes to engage with people who I don't know, a person who devotes alot of time and effort into the game and besides raiding also does PvP, Beta testing, playing other games.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!
Nothing I can think of at the moment.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 08:21:37 PM by Shimara »

Shimara

• The real shim shady
Re: Pips-Ravencrest
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2018, 08:21:22 PM »
Hello Pips!

Thank you for applying to us here in Endless. Officers have decided to accept your application and offer you a trial spot in our guild.

Please prepare for Argus and download our requested addons- you can find everything you need in our forum under "Strategies". Please also request access on our spreadsheet found on our forum.

You may also whisper myself(Shimara), Ant or Fede for a guild invite.

Welcome and good luck!
- Shim