Endless - Kazzak

[Accepted] Xno - Brewmaster Monk

[Accepted] Xno - Brewmaster Monk
« on: June 29, 2018, 12:55:20 PM »
Character name: Xno

Battletag: Xeno#2911

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)
Hi! My name is Karl. I'm 27 and I live in the sleepy country of Shropshire, United Kingdom! I work full-time in a Call Centre as the Dialler Manager. This involves developing strategies to best maximize the effectiveness of my call centre aswell as data management and database control. I live with my Fiancee who also plays ALOT of games and she more often than not carries me hard on Overwatch.

Not much more I can tell you about myself. I play ALOT of games and i'm very active on Discord throughout the day and just in general get myself involved in gaming as much as possible.

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ragnaros/x%C3%ABno
                                   https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/twisting-nether/xen%C3%B3
- Personal warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/ragnaros/x%C3%ABno
                                    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/twisting-nether/xen%C3%B3
- A screenshot of your UI:  https://imgur.com/lb4XVzV
- Connection info results: I'm at work currently. Will update this when I am home this evening.
- Do you have a working microphone? Yes

The following covers my Brewmaster, will also cover other tanks if you require.

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.
Vers = Crit = Mastery > Haste

Vers/Crit/Mastery offer equal defencive value. I prioritize Crit as it gives the best increase to damage output.

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents:
T1 - Eye of the Tiger - Best ST damage spell. Chi Burst for AoE fights.
T2 - Chi Torpedo - I prefer Torpedo to roll. Will swap in Tigers Lust for fights that require (Coven for example)
T3 - Black Ox Brew - Best option when it comes to return of Brews.
T4 - Fight dependant. Default is Leg Sweep. Ring of Peace or Statue when required.
T5 - Mystic Vitality. Best for fights with Magic damage (Dogs, Vari etc). Dampen Harm when in need of extra defensives.
T6 - Default is RJW as it makes rotation smoother. Invoke for pushing logs/single target damage.
T7 - Blackout Combo - DPS focused. Best ST talent available. High Tolerence for high damage encounters/progress.

As a Brewmaster, the rotation is pretty straightforward to achieve damage and threat;
Keg Smash > Blackout Strike > Breath of Fire > Blackout Strike > Tiger Palm > Rushing Jade Wind (if talented)

I use the legendary shoulders + legendary chest so I can KS > BoS > BoF > KS > BoS > BoF and then fill with RJW and TP where required.

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:
MMO, Beta/Alpha/PTR, Discord, Peak of Serentiy

MMO offers a quick overview of changes I need to be aware of. Beta/Alpha/PTR gives me the opportunity to test the classes/changes. Discord/Peak of Serenity offer a more indepth guide on what is happening with the class.

I find Discord most useful due to the community involvement.

Raiding history:
What is your raiding history throughout expansions and your experience with current content?
Black Temple, Sunwell - Cleared - Warlock

WotLK - Cleared (Heroic) - Warlock

Cataclysm - Cleared (Heroic) - Warlock/Guardian Druid

Mists of Pandaria - Cleared (Heroic) - Prot Warrior/Prot Paladin/Warlock

Warlords of Draenor - Cleared (Mythic) - Warlock/Guardian Druid

EN (Cleared - Mythic) Guardian Druid
ToV (Cleared - Mythic) Guardian Druid
NH (Cleared - Mythic) Guardian Druid
ToS (7/9 - Mythic) Guardian Druid/Brewmaster Monk/Blood Deathknight
Antorus (11/11 - Mythic) Frost Deathknight/Blood Deathknight/Brewmaster Monk

Guild history and reason for leaving them:
WotLK
- Eminence, Khadgar (Raider, Disbanded)
- eXperience, Khadgar (Raider, Unable to make raid times due to work)
- Tanked and Spanked, Aszune(Raider)

Cataclysm
- Tanked and Spanked, Aszune (Raider, Disbanded)
- Vanquished, Khadgar (Officer, Disbanded)
- Rsen, Khadgar (Officer)

Mists of Pandaria
- Rsen, Twisting Nether (Officer, Disbanded)
- Fang, Kazzak (Raider, Unable to make raid times due to work)
- False, Twisting Nether (Raider)

Warlords of Draenor
- False, Twisting Nether (Raider, Disbanded)
- Converge, Khadgar (Raider)

Legion
- Converge, Khadgar (Raider, Disbanded)
- False, Twisting Nether (Raider, Poor Atmosphere and enjoyable environment, Disbanded)
- Solaris, Ragnaros (Raider, I was recruited to replace the GuildMaster in the tanking position. I have been here for 2-3 months and now the GuildMaster is no longer stepping down. This leaves no room for me in the guild and I was requested to step down last night)

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:
I'm looking for a guild where I can raid 3 nights a week and achieve a brilliant result. You guys seem to offer this. Raid nights and times are brilliant. My only focus in this game is to enjoy raiding and achieve the highest rank with a guild possible. I'm committed and driven and I learn very quickly. I feel I can bring a reliable player who can get involved in the atmosphere and always strive to perform my best to get the best result for the guild.

My expectations are pretty simple; solid managment, commited and driven raiders and the oppurtunity to enjoy the game and everything high-end raiding can offer.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!
I've been known to play/gear all available tanks over the last 2 expansions. I will look at moving away from Monk in BFA (unless there are any drastic changes) and I am happy to play whatever class will be the most required. I'm very flexible. I'm a social person and enjoy getting involved in developing tactics and such. I also spend alot of time looking at WoL... Data is unfortunatly my life!
« Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 09:05:14 PM by Shimara »

Re: Xno - Brewmaster Monk
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2018, 10:07:54 AM »

Speedtest as requested in app!

Shimara

• The real shim shady
Re: Xno - Brewmaster Monk
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2018, 09:05:03 PM »
Hello Xeno!

Thank you for applying to us here in Endless. Officers have decided to accept your application and offer you a trial spot in our guild.

Please prepare for Argus and download our requested addons- you can find everything you need in our forum under "Strategies". Please also request access on our spreadsheet found on our forum.

You may also whisper myself(Shimara), Ant or Fede for a guild invite.

Welcome and good luck!
- Shim