Endless - Kazzak

[Accepted] Fuitclaudit - Warlock

[Accepted] Fuitclaudit - Warlock
« on: June 21, 2018, 07:44:32 PM »
Character name:
Fuitclaudit

Battletag:
Stormy#22848

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)
Hey! (again)
My name still is Nikita and I am a 20-year-old male from Finland. Speaking as of current events I have completed my mandatory 6 months of Military Service and have returned back to WoW in order to pursue progress raiding in BFA. In regards to language capability, I speak English and Russian fluently.

Currently, as I am writing this new application I am extremely looking forward into BFA after having served in the military for 6 months. In regards to my attitude towards progression, I thoroughly enjoy staying active and diligent in regards to what my class is capable of and how it may fit certain encounters in a beneficial manner. If my class offers the capability of having two raid beneficial specializations then I will most definitely pursue that goal; e.g. one specialization offering great single target damage while the other may have enhanced multi-target capabilities.

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armory:
https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/kazzak/Fuitclaudit

- Personal warcraft logs:

Kazzak - Endless
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/kazzak/fuitclaudit

- A screenshot of your UI: (You can upload to imgur.com)
https://imgur.com/a/FgoR2pC

- Connection info results: (Go to http://www.speedtest.net/ and connect to Stockholm)
http://www.speedtest.net/result/7411101646.png

- Do you have a working microphone?
Yes.

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.

Affliction
Single Target: Haste > Mastery > Critical Strike= Versatility > Intellect
Haste is valuable on Single Target due to the increased number of DoT Ticks as well as faster cast speed. In addition, haste scales with your pet and reduces the GCD. In theory, the increased number of DoT ticks on single target helps greatly with generating shards off of Agony ticks and reducing the time it takes to reapply your dots produces more uptime on Malefic Grasp. Mastery is second in priority due to increasing DoT damage.

Multi-Target: Mastery > Haste > Critical Strike> Versatility > Intellect
Multi-Target damage output purely relies on the damage of your DoT's and these fights are usually played with Writhe in Agony in combination with a higher percentage of Mastery in order to spread your damage out effectively. Playing Affliction with High Mastery must be played keeping in mind how long the targets will live and whether your DoT uptime is high enough to justify playing with higher Mastery than Haste.

Demonology
Haste > Critical Strike= Mastery > Intellect > Versatility

Simply put Haste is an extremely strong stat for Demonology because it increases your cast speed, how many attacks your demons output before despawning and the frequency of Doom Ticks. With everything considered more haste and proper mobility management on Single Target will vastly increase your shard output, hence damage. Additionally, it makes playing Demonology slightly easier as it will smoothen out your rotation and reduce the chances of being hit by an ability due to casting for a long period of time.

Destruction
Haste > Mastery > Intellect > Critical Strike > Versatility
Destruction is a similar case to Demonology. Haste is on top due to allowing the production of more Soul Shards because of the increased Immolate tick count. Also, it reduces the cooldown on Conflagrate, which also will increase Shard Count throughout a fight, especially shorter fights. Mastery is a close second because it increases the raw damage of your spells and adds an additional randomized % of damage on top of that. Critical Strike mainly plays a role in increasing the critical strike damage of Chaos Bolt because it is guaranteed to produce a critical strike. However, this doesn't cause for Critical Strike to outweigh the production of more Shards through Haste.

- Stat Priorities are best defined through SimulationCraft in order to account for current gear stats.

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.

Affli
Single Target , Low Movement - Malefic Grasp + Contagion + Soul Harvest + Supremacy + Soul Conduit / Siphon Life
Single Target , High Movement - Writhe in Agony + Contagion + Soul Harvest + Supremacy + Siphon Life

Multi-Target , Writhe in Agony + Contagion + Soul Harvest + Supremacy + Soul Conduit

On Multi-Target you can control the extent of damage you do as Affliction by using your Shards to cast Unstable Affliction onto a specific target, this would provide priority damage to the set target without extremely damaging other mobs. However, if Agony stacks too high whilst playing Writhe in Agony it is viable to let it drop and recast it on the ad if the ad requires to have its health pool maintained above a certain threshold such as on Fallen Avatar.

Soul Harvest is generally a wonderful CD to have when it comes to helping the raid burst a specific ad or in order to push past a phase which requires for the raid to have slightly more burst damage.

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:

Warlock Discord
SimulationCraft
RaidBots

Raiding history:

Vanilla - MoP , Played casually for the most part

MoP - gained raid experience towards the end of MoP with a guild called Velocity.

WoD - Took raiding more seriously, treated it accordingly with punctuality, performance and organizational standards in mind.

Legion - Played Legion with purely Progress Raiding in mind after realizing I wanted slightly more than two-day casual raiding. Experienced and looked at various options with the final result being Endless, couldn't have been happier to raid with Endless through the end of Tomb of Sargeras and up to killing Coven in Antorus.

Had to leave for 6 months due to mandatory Military Service as was stated in the initial application to Endless. :)

Guild history and reason for leaving them:

Singularity - Ragnaros - 2 Day Casual
Wanted to pursue progress raiding.

Xeon - Kazzak - 4 Day
Did not enjoy the raid atmosphere more than a fish enjoys the land.

Dark Substance - Kazzak - 4 Day
Skilled players eventually fizzled out and raiding 4 days with mediocre results felt unrealistic.

The Next Step - The Twisting Nether - 3 Day
Fallen Avatar, had some roster inconsistencies which lead to them raiding 2 days and I had more time on my hands as well as the interest to raid 3 days in order to push Progress more consistently. Nothing negative to say, had a wonderful time.

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:

Expectations were fulfilled 6 months ago!
- Good Organizational Management.
- Time was spent in an efficient manner.
- Raid Boss Kill was taken as the priority over pushing logs.
- Wonderful people, had a great time, back for some more after Military Service >:)

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!

I can handle a rifle and listen to orders apperantley.
Either way, hope to just rock out and chill out in BFA with Endless :)
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 04:42:47 PM by Shimara »

Shimara

• The real shim shady
Re: Fuitclaudit - Warlock
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2018, 04:42:38 PM »
Hello Fruit <3

Thank you for applying to us here in Endless, again. Officers have decided to accept your application and offer you a trial spot in our guild.

Please prepare for Argus and download our requested addons- you can find everything you need in our forum under "Strategies". Please also request access on our spreadsheet found on our forum.

Welcome back and good luck! :D
- Shim