Endless - Kazzak

[Withdrawn]Bubbyhunter - Marksman Hunter

[Withdrawn]Bubbyhunter - Marksman Hunter
« on: June 14, 2018, 06:04:55 PM »
Character name: Bubbyhunter-Kazzak

Battletag: Stijn#2484

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country) My name is Stijn i'm a 19yo  male from the Netherlands. I still live with my parents. I have a parttime job and currently free from school. Don't know what i'm doing next year yet :p

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kazzak/bubbyhunter
- Personal warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/silvermoon/bubbyhunter (b4 transfer) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/kazzak/bubbyhunter (after transfer)
- A screenshot of your UI: (You can upload to imgur.com) https://gyazo.com/16c76c41680043ad4264dd3ebfc230f5
- Connection info results: (Go to http://www.speedtest.net/ and connect to Stockholm) https://gyazo.com/faf6e8a26f82a587b362d582cc0fd196
- Do you have a working microphone? yes

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these. For my stat priority, i use pawn and i sim myself quite often. If i get a new gear piece i do my stat weights again and import the string into the pawn addon to get the best out of my gear. For marksman single target you ideally want at least 22% haste so u can fit 2 arcane shots after your marked shot and then 2 aimed shots after that as well in 1 vulnerable window for the most possible damage output. For AoE u want a lot of mastery so your markedshots do more damage. but all stats are important of course, so that's why i use stat weights because its really hard to optimize your gear without a system that does it for you xD.

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents. For single target fights i go with talents 1/3/1/3/1/1/3 This combination is the best for single target, the second row has true aim and this give you A big damage increase on a single target fight compared to the other talents in that row. In the level 90 row i use AMoC because its a powerful single target ability, and it also helps stack up my bulls-eye stacks on targets below 20% hp. In the last row I use Trick Shot because it gives my aimed shots 15% more damage if it only hits one target.
For Add AoE fights i use 1/1/1/3/1/3/3 The level 30 row talent is lock and load now because true shot doesn't stick onto the target if i hit multiple targets so it basically does nothing on a AoE fight. I switched my level 90 row talent from AMoC to Volley, because Volley hits all nearby targets for an x amount of damage each time i auto shot. And i still use trick shot in my last talent row, because it deals 30%  of my aimed shot damage to other targets affected by my vulnerable debuff. You can also choose to go piercing shot in the last talent row if there are adds in the fight that need to die really quick and i don't have my cool downs up for the adds all time. but piercing shot is bad if you only have 1 target during a AoE fight compared to trick shot.

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class: I've been in the hunter discord since the beginning. I follow all the updates and inputs they have on my spec/class. And i sim myself a lot to see what does the most damage in what situations.

Raiding history: I am gonna do this question and the next in one story if you don't mind.
I started playing this game in 2014 back in MoP. I started out as a casual. After view months i started raiding normal ect and worked my way up till the mythic raiding scene. I wasnt that dedicated back then, because I didnt had alot of time. But in WoD i really started raiding serious, joining 3 days raiding guild and progressing mythic bosses. I did not finish highmaul or BRF before new patch, but in HFC I dedicated myself to put more effort into the game and my class. I started joining better guilds, and ended up clearing the content before then next patch. I ended up in Revenant-silvermoon at the end of WoD. I also started legion off in that guild. We cleared EN full mythic in time, but i just wanted a more serious raiding experience. After some drama with the gm because he didnt want me to leave because i was one of the top performing players, I joined the guild same-silvermoon with some friends. This guild was filled with really nice people (I still play with them they are good friends). The raiding here was way better than in my old guild. I cleared NH with them, and went on to Tomb. In Tomb the drama started (drama that made me leave the guild) Basically our raidleader had to step down because personal reasons. The new gm was a guy that forced himself into that position, because our GM had to invest his time more in studying, so he kinda left the guild in his hands. From this point on the raids became more dead and cancer. We were not allowed to 'meme' during raids. Cant make a joke when someone does a stupid thing or something. We (me and my friends) got blamed for basically everything that they could blame us for. At the time we just let it go by, because we taught it would get better. After me taking a break for month because School. I came to progress in Antorus.
From this point on the raids where really depressing. So me and my friends made plans to leave and go horde. There was allot of drama that went down here i want to share but i'll end up writing a whole essay, so I would gladly explain everything on discord via voice or w/e. I got poached by Ecology, and raided with them for a week, but then i started having real life issues with the family (rather not go into that) so i had to step down for a bit. I still kept playing casual, but nothing serious. And now everything is fixed and faded, and I want to dedicated myself to WoW again. And i "left" ecology (still in there as a social), because they have to raid spot for me anymore

Guild history and reason for leaving them: Check the answer on the previous question. 

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you: I expect to have a good environment to raid in and also a good community to play games with outside raiding. I'm always up to play other games. I also expect to have some good banter, because whats life without fun am I right? :P

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us! I know I have not cleared this entire raid yet or that i'm a bit low geared, but that doesn't not hold me from giving maximum effort. Even if you guys decide that you don't want my in the current rooster. I'd be happy to wait for BfA to join the team. I just want a place to raid with awesome people.
I also have an decently geared alt: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kazzak/suzeformeme. I am down to re roll to any class, as long as it isn't healer :).
Thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 02:25:46 PM by AnT »

Re: Bubbyhunter - Marksman Hunter
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2018, 01:40:31 PM »
Going to withdraw my app, because i found a suitable guild. Cheers.