Endless - Kazzak

[Accepted] Venity - Blood Death Knight

[Accepted] Venity - Blood Death Knight
« on: June 12, 2018, 08:36:07 PM »
Character name:
Venity (Draenor)

Battletag:
midlaw#2402

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)
My name is Dominic. Im 25 years old and i'm from Slovenia.

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/venity
- Personal warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/draenor/venity
- A screenshot of your UI: (You can upload to imgur.com) https://imgur.com/a/G5TLBnY
- Connection info results: (Go to http://www.speedtest.net/ and connect to Stockholm) https://imgur.com/a/r23wBVG : Have to add comment: I recently returned from UK, where I used to live for 2 years and I am planning on getting new Inet soon. Next to the fact that it is just not great (however, it literally doesent effect my performance in WoW, or any other online game at all), it is literally just slow connection that just needs to be upgraded for slightly faster one.
- Do you have a working microphone? I do. Vocal tanks are vital for raid team.

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.
Haste. As much haste as I can get. Faster rune regeneration, faster gcd = more healing / more damage.
Versatility after for better survivability and after that mastery/crit. Generally, I just try to go for as much haste as I can, while having optimized gear.

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.
T1: Blooddrinker. Allways running with this. The best choice for damage and survivability.
T2: Usually running Rapid Decomposition. Slight gain of Runic Power and abit stronger Death and Decay. I do run Spectral Deflection for Argus and Immonar, just because their hits are way stronger than any other boss in the instance, so slightly bigger passive damage reduction comes handy.
T3: Ossuary. Allways running that talent. Synergy with legendary bracers, ones I use quite often, is very good. It is pretty much to go talent since start of Legion.
T4: Red Thirst, allways running that talent. Significantly reduced cd on best survivability ability is overall great.
T5: I keep changing between Tightening Grasp / March of the Damned, depending on the encounter. I use Grasp for Aggramar, where reduced CD on grip and slow helps with adds, on coven, if I have no cc on top of my mass grip, so they are slowed for abit. Same with Portal Keeper and Eonar. Most of other single target encounters that have no use from grip and slow, I just run with March of the Damned.
T6: Either Rune tap of Foul Bulwark. I do tend to run with Rune Tap abit more, just because I like the way it works. It has two charges, short recharge time and you can easily time it well and reduce damage of big hits for ton. If I feel like I could use Foul Bulwark aswell, I usually just use legendary class ring, so I have both Tap and Bulwark. Only using that combination on Argus and Immonar sometimes. It was great back in ToS on Maiden aswell. 
T7: Purgatory or Blood Mirror. Blood mirror is good, additional damage reduction and small dps cooldown. It is good and if I use it, I usually run with it on farm. I mainly play with rune tap, so more damage reduction cd's are not really needed and Purgatory is just a great help with maybe potential bad situations (other tank dying and me taking extra stack or hit from boss  without dying for instance) Tldr, I usually run Purgatory.
Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:
DK discord, Log reading, fellow tanks discussions, reddit and currently beta for upcomming expansion.

Raiding history:
I started raiding in Cataclysm pretty casually. Started raiding properly in MoP.

DS 8/8HC nerf
MsV / HoF / ToeS 6/6 4/6 3/4 HC
ToT 11/13 HC
SoO 14/14 10 and 25 man
Highmaul 7/7M
Foundry 9/10M
Hellfire Citadel 13/13M

Had to take a break after Hellfire progression, I came back to Legion towards the end of Nighthold.
NH 9/10M
ToS 8/9 M
Antorus 11/11M

cleared ToV and Nightmare, but not really worthy as It was when Nighthold was already out.

Guild history and reason for leaving them:
I started playing in Cata and in my whole "wow" career , I did not have many guilds and I was allways hoping and still am, that this will not change.

Quantum - Shadowsong - 1st guild when I started playing. Pretty casual, I didnt have much clue about game back then.
Karma Rising - Draenor - Joined on start of MoP, when I wanted to start raiding more seriously. It was a 10 man raiding guild, that later became guild called The Empire Strikes First, in preparation for upcomming mythic raiding. I was part of that guild untill the end of Blackrock Foundry, when guild disbanded because of "cliques" and bunch of people leaving.
Order of Sargeras - Kazzak- I joined guild shortly after launch of HfC. I was tanking on Mannoroth progression and after that they killed Archimonde before valor came. I killed it together with them one week after that. I was generally "not really happy" with the guild, it just didnt feel right. But then I had some personals issues I had to sort and I had to take a break from the game.
Periculum - When I came back to the game, I saw an old friend on my bnet and I just joined his guild. Roster was pretty bad, alot of unprepared raiders and on top of that, very poor guild leadership. Guild was called Ferox imperator at first. I just stayed there for abit, I just got back to the game, I didnt care that much at that point, but after some time it just became unplayable. And not only for me, but for bunch of other good and skilled people that somehow found themselves in that guild. We decided that we will continue playing together and out of that guild we re-made a guild called Periculum, late in tos. We managed to get to p3 of KJ but sadly ran out of time to kill it. We had some officer issues on start of AbT and things went abit slow, but after Eonar we changed leadership completely and in steady pace cleared the rest of the raid. We ended up having a great raid team, amazing people and big, but still reachable goals for BfA. I was really happy with the guild, but sadly because of personal issues, that were effecting raids and guild members aswell, I had to step down. Being raid leader made it even harder, but on the end it was the only thing to do in order to be fair to everybody else. I will not expand on the issue here if you don't mind, but if you have any questions about it, I will gladly answer them to you because I can imagine, that all of it sounds a bit dodgy.

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:

You can expect skilled and experienced tank / player . I am a quick learner and I adapt quickly. Good raid awarness and you can expect a player that grasps strategy / positioning / things fast. Dedicated player with very good raid attendance. Team player, hungry for progression. Non egoistical person that can accept criticism and realizes that there is allways room for improvement.
What I would expect from you is good leadership, proper and fun raids, good and steady progression and a strong raid of people that try their best and look to achieve great and similar things inside and with the guild. And WhatsApp access  :D

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!

Social, friendly and non toxic guy that enjoys playing WoW. Recently moved back to Slovenia. I got super awesome desk job that sounds less boring than it actually is, got degree in Tourism, which I will probably never use, got alot of small mixed hobbies books / hiking / and my main thing sport climbing. I spend quite some time online, and big number of my alts is result of it. I allways try and help guild in any way possible and having different characters ready for different situations and encounters is something I tend to do aswell. Wow is my "main" game, but sometimes I play Guild Wars 2 or here and then CS GO.  I got one fat cat that has asthma. If you made it this far, I appreciate you taking your time for reading this. Looking forward to hear from you. Take care!
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 08:32:04 PM by Shimara »

Shimara

• The real shim shady
Re: Venity - Blood Death Knight
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2018, 08:31:41 PM »
Hello Venity!

Thank you for applying to us here in Endless. Officers have decided to accept your application and offer you a trial spot in our guild.

Please prepare for Argus and download our requested addons- you can find everything you need in our forum under "Strategies". Please also request access on our spreadsheet found on our forum.

You may also whisper myself(Shimara), Ant or Fede for a guild invite.

Welcome and good luck!
- Shim