Endless - Kazzak

[Declined] Plebmas - Havoc DH

[Declined] Plebmas - Havoc DH
« on: June 07, 2018, 11:04:18 PM »
Character name:
Plebmas

Battletag:
DatBoi#21610

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)

Hello! My name is Johan, I am 22 years old from Sweden. I am currently studying in university upp in the nothern part of Sweden(don't worry i make time to raid and to play games ;) ). I have been playing WoW on and off for a long time, and now in Legion I have played almost the entire expansion with cutting edge achievements.

Please provide us with the following:

- Link to your armoury: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/tarren-mill/plebmas
- Personal warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/26590879
- A screenshot of your UI: https://imgur.com/a/ytmTk
- Connection info results: http://www.speedtest.net/result/7375018619
- Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.

My stat priorities vary depending on my own statweights. Generally as Demon Hunter with T21 you want Crit and mastery as your two most prioritised stats. Crit is the most important to recycle fury from your chaos strikes and the kind of damage it does within demon form. Mastery is now important with the demonic build with how much damage it can provide with all your abilities that does "chaos damage". Haste is up there with the more important stats, where there are a couple of break points to push GCD's. The first one is at 14% then 20% and the last 25%. How ever this is not important to push for higher haste caps, overall your crit and mastery will start to outweigh the haste stat. You generally want 1-2% more haste than the different breakpoints because of latency issues.

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.

For demonic it's pretty straight forward. You go Blind Fury to increase the cast time and fury gain by your eye beam.

The next talent you use is Demonic Appetite that spawns souls from your chaos strike that lowers the cooldown of your eye beam and gives you fury for all souls. This has synergy with the Demonic talent and the T21 bonus.

You go Chaos Cleave for an additional 10% damage on chaos strike on all nearby enemies including your primary target. This goes well with mastery.

I generally tend to use Netherwalk for bossfights for the immunity effect and make tactics easier.

Nemesis is used on almost all boss fights within antorus to add 25% damage on bosses or on targets within the same type of "class".

For the T21 set you go Demon Reborn to reset your eye beam after your metamorphosis cast to give you more haste after the cast and heavily helps your starting burst. (Master of the glaive is used for t20 on certain fights, such as maybe pushing phase 1 on Argus mythic).

As for the last talent you go Demonic to give you the demonform after every eyebeam with the added effect of more haste from T21. You can go chaos blades on Kin'garot for more add damage.

Other talents are used for the T20 set for more burst.

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:

I generally check the class discord for more info and discuss different things between other players. Icy veins can be used for general information, but the discord is more heavy on the theorycraft. I also update my statweights after every item upgrade to get new weights.

Raiding history:

Within this expasion i have raided 7/7 3/3 10/10 8/9 and now 11/11 in antorus. I had some unfortunate events on KJ M and had to step down a couple of raids after 300 pulls and missed the kill, after that i took a small break for a month. Other expansions i have raided on and off, but this expansion has dragged me to the hardcore side of raiding. Other than Legion i have raided on and off during the other expansion on heroic and mythic level.

Guild history and reason for leaving them:

On tarren mill i have been in the guild Perfection where i raided ToS Mythic with and progressed up from mistress with them. I left this one because of my break and me stepping down for a month. I then came back to join a 2 day swedish guild called presto that later disbanded because of lack of interest to keep it alive. Me and a couple of players joined my current guild called Tidal where we still raid 2 days a week but higher expectations. The reason why im searching for another guild here is mostly personal reasons of not wanting to boost people, when i got given the statement of players being replaced if they did not pull their weight. Playing perfectly is not possible at all times, but there is a limit to that. I am searching for a more hardcore guild to raid more than 2 days.

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:

I expect players that are like minded when it comes to mythic raiding and clearing content in a reasonable and comfortable amount of time. You can expect high attendance, even though i have studies i make time for raiding and my hobbies such as playing WoW among other things. I read up on fights before hand to have an idea on what a new fight can look like, and i can find information about my class.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!

I can bring couldron to raids  . I am an aspiring alchemist. My logs in my current guild are private and my best performances are not avalible to show, however what i have is decent for now. I strive to push myself on both the mechanical side of WoW and me as a player to push the best i can do.
In case it gets missed out, me and two other friends are applying together. One is a druid tank and another is a DK.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 08:58:15 PM by Shimara »

Shimara

• The real shim shady
Re: Plebmas - Havoc DH
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2018, 08:57:51 PM »
Hello Plebmas!

Thank you for applying to us here in Endless. Officers have decided to decline your application, due to currently having DH trials - and we are looking to close the spot soon.

We wish you the best of luck onwards
- Shim