Endless - Kazzak

[Declined] Tikiz - Beast Mastery Hunter

[Declined] Tikiz - Beast Mastery Hunter
« on: June 06, 2018, 12:06:14 AM »
Character name:
Tikiz

Battletag:
 Mazen#2229

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)
My Name is Mazen. 31  years, from Saudi Arabia. I'm a calm person i rarely get frustrated or rage and even if i did i dont show it to people, I accept criticism, I love to watch League of Legends Championship Series, i like swimming , hanging out with friends.

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kazzak/tikiz
- Personal warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/24264094/17#bracket=-1
- A screenshot of your UI: http://a.up-00.com/2018/06/152815709350371.jpg
- Connection info results: http://www.speedtest.net/result/7366941749.png
- Do you have a working microphone? Yes.

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.

BM hunter is 20% gameplay 80% sim yourself. and there is 2 builds to go with, so it depends on what build am using :-
Stomp Build <Zoo>:
Critical Strike > Haste > Mastery > Versatility
Critical Strike  has the largest effect on stomp build <Zoo> gameplay because of the  Wild Call mechanic, which is have a good synergy with [Way of the Cobra] talent which Increases the damage of Cobra Shot based on how many pets you have active. In most cases this talent will give us a 30% buff to  Cobra Shot (main pet, Hati, and a  Dire Beast) but any extra beasts from  Wild Call procs will buff the Cobra Shot even more. The bonus is reduced to only 20% if we are using the  Dire Frenzy talent, since there will be no  Dire Beasts. It is the number one stat whenever using the One with the Pack talent (Stomp build) but is less valuable otherwise.
Dire Frenzy Build:
Mastery > Haste > Critical Strike > Versatility
Mastery is A simple damage increase to all of our pets (including A Murder of Crows and Stampede talents). This also includes AoE damage that comes from our pets such as  Stomp and  Beast Cleave. It's the number one stat when using the Dire Frenzy build because more of your damage is pet-based.

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.

It depends on what build am running with, will explain down below:-
Tier 1 Talents
* Way of the Cobra: Increases the damage of  Cobra Shot based on how many pets you have active. In most cases this talent will give you a 30% buff to  Cobra Shot (main pet, Hati, and a  Dire Beast) but any extra beasts from  Wild Call procs will buff your  Cobra Shot even more. The bonus is reduced to only 20% if you are using the  Dire Frenzy talent (tier 2), since there will be no  Dire Beasts.
* Dire Stable: Increases the Focus regeneration of your  Dire Beast from 12 to 24 Focus over its duration, and your  Dire Frenzy from 24 to 36 Focus. This is good for AoE damage situations.
> Way of the Cobra is the best choice for pure single target DPS because  Cobra Shot will be responsible for a good chunk of your single target damage.  Dire Stable is a good option in AoE situations with the Dire Frenzy build.
Tier 2 Talents
* Stomp: Whenever a newly spawned  Dire Beast reaches their target, they stomp the ground and deal significant AoE damage within 8 yards. It's even a good choice for single target DPS.
* Dire Frenzy: Replaces our Dire Beast to make the main pet more powerful. It causes the main pet to deal similar damage that the Dire Beast would have done, but does it all instantly with 5 quick attacks. In addition, it generates twice as much Focus (24 vs. 12). Lastly, it gives your pet a 30% (42% with  Titanstrike) attack speed buff for 8 seconds.
> Dire Frenzy is the default choice for its respective build. Stomp is the default choice when using One with the Pack telent.

Tier 3 Talents
* Posthaste: Gives us a 60% movement speed increase for 5 seconds whenever we  Disengage.
* Trailblazer: Whenever you haven't attacked a target for 3 seconds, your movement speed is increased by 30%.
> Posthaste is the best talent here and is recommended for most situations. and Trailblazer is so good to use on Imonar boss when we move between the phases.
Tier 4 Talents
* One with the Pack: Grants Wild Call an additional 30% chance to proc (for a total of 50%). This is a key talent for the Stomp build.
* Bestial Fury : Significantly buffs  Bestial Wrath damage. One of the must have talents for the Dire Frenzy build.
Tier 5 Talents
* Binding Shot: Best in the tier by far because an AoE stun is one of the most potent crowd controls out there, especially in something like a Mythic+ dungeon where trash packs can be quite dangerous. There will always be situations where we want to lock down one particular mob for an extended period.
Tier 6 Talents
* A Murder of Crows: This is the best choice for single target DPS or for situations with priority adds that die quickly and are likely to trigger the cooldown reset.
* Volley: This is pretty nice sustained AoE damage, but we have to sacrifice a small amount of single target damage.
> A Murder of Crows is the best option for single target because of how much damage it deals to priority targets, and the cooldown reset potential. In multiple target situations, Volley is good as long as the targets are close together.
Tier 7 Talents
* Killer Cobra: This results in high single target damage during Bestial Wrath.
* Aspect of the Beast: As long as your pet is in Ferocity spec, every  Kill Command will do a little bit of extra bleed damage to the target (Legendary Feet is a must when using this talent).
> Killer Cobra is the default single target choice, but Aspect of the Beast is also viable in single target. Aspect of the Beast is also a good choice where we spend a good portion of the time casting Multi-Shots instead of Cobra Shots.

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:
Discord: (Trueshot Lodge) + (Azortharionís Guild Lair)

eyesofthebeast.com
wowhead.com
icy-veins.com
mmo-champion.com forums
and sometimes googling stuff if I need.

Raiding history:
WoW Classic Experience:
MC: Claered.
BWL: Cleared.
ZG: Cleared.
AQ20/40: Cleared.
Naxx: did some bosses on it.

[Other account] Used to play a healer priest.

WoW TBC Experience:
Kara: Cleared.
Gruul: Cleared.
SSC: Cleared.
TK: Cleared.
Mag: Cleared.
MH: Cleared.
BT: Cleared.
SWP: till brutallus.

[Other account] Used to play a healer priest.

WoW WotLK Experience:
Naxx: Cleared.
Ulduar: Cleared normal, did some bosses on HM.
ToC/ToGC: 4/5 HC, Anub. heroic left.
ICC: 11/12 HC, LK heroic left.

[This account] Used to play a hunter and shadow priest.

WoW Cataclysm Experience:
Clearing everything on heroic.

[This account] Used to play a shadow/holy priest.

WoW Mist of Pandaria Experience:
MSV: 5/6 HC.
HoF: 5/6 HC.
TOES: 4/4 normal.
ToT: 10/12 HC.
SoO: 14/14 HC.

[This account] Used to play a shadow priest and enhancement shaman.

WoW Warlords of Draenor:
BRF: 6/10 Mythic
HFC: 13/13 Mythic

[This account] Used to play a shadow priest and enhancement shaman.

WoW Legion: (Well at the start of this expansion i was a core raider until start of ToV, and after i killed guram on mythic i quited the game becuz of my last semester on my college, so when i finally graduated i cleared my mind of the study stuff. and when i back to the game duration NH i cant get into any GOOD guild becuz of my trait was really low (~36) so i decide to join a friendly guild who do normal/heroic runs for a reasons which is to gearing my self up until i max my trait to 54 so i can be ready to join any GOOD guild with out facing any problem either gear or trait lvl.)
EN: 7/7 Mythic
ToV: 3/3 Mythic
NH: 10/10 Mythic (9/10 pre-nerf)
ToS: 7/9 Mythic (5/9 pre-nerf)
Antorus: 11/11 Mythic

[This account] Used to play a shadow priest and hunter.

Guild history and reason for leaving them:
-Vanilla (Pre-TBC):-
<Chikai> Zenedar: Disband.
<Raveouns> Dunemaul: Disband.

-The Burning Crusade:-
there is a guild in Tarren Mill i dont remember the name but it was <somthing Revolution>. : Disband.

-Wrath of the Lich King:-
<Core Fusion> Magtheridon: Disband.
<Imploded Penguins> Zenedar: Disband.

-Cataclysm:-
<SundayUnion> Zenedar: Disband. after that i joined <Slap>.

-Mists of Pandaria:-
<Slap> Zenedar: Disband.
<Heretic> Al'akir: Disband.
<Jato> Zenedar: Went from 25 to 10 and i really dont like the 10man raiding.
<Exercitum> Shattered Hand: When we reach 10/13 HC they stoped progressing on Dark Animus HC becuz ppl didnt show up for it so they gave up.
<Rising Sun> Twisted Nether: Well there is a two reasons for me to leave them: the first is becuz they raiding for 2day/week and i had tried to talk to the officers to add one more day but they cant becuz ppl dont want to. And for me i would like to raid at least 3days/week at that time with competitive level ofc. and the second is the raid environment is extremely uncomfortable, the way they handle the raiders is simply terrible. The raid leader keeps yelling at everyone for doing minor mistakes in "PROGRESSION".

-Warlords of Draenor:-
<Death Wish> Kazzak: their raid environment wasnt that good + they guild management were racist, which they were gearing their friends "IRL" while they r NEW in the guild and there is old raiders who r MUCH better than their friends!. and this is not acceptable for me at all.
<Infusion> Kazzak: I didnt raid with me that much becuz of my gear was low at that time and it was a bit hard for them to take me with my low gear while they r progressing.
<Victus> Shattered Hand: the guild management was not that great and its so hard to handle everything as 1 man, and i see my self not enjoying the raid environment and it is uncomfortable for me.
<Money for Nothing> Kazzak: When i talk to one of the officers in the guild before i joined the guild i said that i wanted to raid with my RL friends while i told them (my RL friends) that i wanna raid with a guild who at least raid a 2 days/week at that time, but they pressure me to join them and raid 3 days/week. And after that my RL friends stopping raiding anymore, so i decided to join a guild who raiding 2 days/week.
<Showdown> Zenedar: Well at that time i was looking for a guild who raiding 2 days/week, and after 2 weeks of joined them they merging with another guild who raid 3 days/week and i deiced to not join them becuz of that.
<Unstable Experiment> Kazzak: Well the guild almost stopping raiding after 11/13M in HFC. + this guild is a 2 days/week, and when legion come out gonna join a guild who raid a 3 days/week at least as usual and with competitive level for sure.

-Legion:-
<Corrupted Squad>> Kazzak: Quited the game for a while (duo to my last semester in my college)
After I came back it was a bit hard to me to get in a really good guild because I was far behind in the trait/gear. and after getting close on them I joined a <OSG> guild after I rerolled to my hunter.
<One Word No Spaces> Kazzak: Disbanded.
< Shock and Awe> Kazzak: Disbanded.
<we tried> Kazzak: Disbanded.
<OSG> Kazzak: and am gonna leave them because they stop raiding duo to people slacking to much for a long time while progressing on Antorus.

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:

I expect to raid at a competitive level and to find a very nice friendly raiding atmosphere ( stable raiding , hard working and easy going people ) and im sure i will find that in Endless.
you expect from me a player with high attendance and a player who knows his class and the tricks about it very well .. and a player who is high minded and mature to fit the force of Endless.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!
Well im a Veteran WoW player since Vanilla. started in 2004. with some hiatus here and there but with constant end game progress through out every expansion. i raided since 60s.. my goal has been always to clear all the raid content in it time and that's what i seek in this game .. i have been playing with different characters .. i always come prepared with my own food, flask, etc. and have a knowledge of the incounter that am facing..

And to sum it up I know this might not be the best application ever i tried to make it short and informative as much as i could , English is not my main language but im getting there. :)
i don't have any experiences in applications to be honest so hopefully this one does it purpose.

if u need to know anything else feel free to ask.

« Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 09:32:19 PM by Shimara »

AnT

Re: Tikiz - Beast Mastery Hunter
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2018, 02:59:24 AM »
Hey and thanks for applying, we are using Teamspeak 3 and as far as I know its censored where you live, do you have a VPN solution setup for that?
All my addons can be found on Curse!

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2018, 03:51:30 AM »
I have no problem with using it, and i did try it before i applied and it works well.
also i asked a guy who live at the same country where i am and he said they unblock it for a year now.

Even if they do that later on, i'm gonna use a VPN for sure. so no worries :)

Shimara

• The real shim shady
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2018, 09:31:57 PM »
Hello Tikiz!

Thank you for applying to us here in Endless. Officers have decided to decline your application, due to low experience with high end raiding in general looking at previous tiers.

We wish you the best of luck onwards
- Shim