Endless - Kazzak

[Accepted] Krajll - Rogue

[Accepted] Krajll - Rogue
« on: May 12, 2018, 05:40:13 PM »
Character name:
Krajll

Battletag:
Krajll#2214

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)
Hey my name is Ago i am 25 years old raised in Denmark born in Bosnia.
I am a very competetive person in general with everything i do, both in game and in the other dimension (the real world) i am loud Individual that likes to joke around with everyone on discord/ts and have a good time while we do our thing in Raids. I usually work from 9 to 18:45 every day so the Raid times you guys got suits me really well.

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kazzak/krajll

- Personal warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/kazzak/krajll

- A screenshot of your UI: https://imgur.com/a/YGLYbzF

Connection info results: http://www.speedtest.net/result/7303807928

- Do you have a working microphone?
Yes i got an working microphone.

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.
Mastery: Is my best stat because it's a flat out poison damage increase that scales with a lot of my talents traits and abilities so i would choose mastery above all.

Crit: Is a straight forward stat for Assassination Rogues, It increases the value of Seal fate which allows a better usage of the combo point system and allows me to use finisher faster Essentially.

Vers: is a 1% damage increase that doesn't stack up properly as of know for rogues, which makes it always worse then mastery/crit. But it is a lot better choice than haste that is for sure.

Haste: Is by far my worst stat as it pretty much doesn't do anything for rogues, and nothing is build around haste as of know(other then energy regen) . But they said they would buff it in BFA so who knows we might be using a haste build at that point.

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.
As of know the only really good talents for Assa is ST talents, since our AOE damage is very weak and mainly RNG (posionbomb baby) when it proccs on the right times, feelgoodman! you can have some usage with rupture on targets that lives a fair amount of time. Essentially you will get more damage and energy output from it. During farm it will be very minimal since everything dies so fast. But during progress it should be something u abuse.

Resources:
I like watching twitch.tv and youtube content (dont judge please) and just follow the general rogue discords around to found out what speccs is the best, what relics and trinkets are the best. what is bis gear for my class. They really know what they are doing on the rogue discord so most of the information is from there.

Other then that i talk with other rogues and players from high end guilds, and try to soak as much information i can.

Raiding history/Guild history and reason for leaving them:
Ive cleared every content since MoP, i cant remember specific ranks and stuff but i can tell you the most important moments for me during my time in WoW, raids wise. I raided in Insurgengy-Tarren mill(danish guild) back in MoP got world 20 10m Thok and disbanded afterwards because of different views of the game, and what we had to do to become a top tier guild,, i got recruited to Prime on the same server and got world 20 Garrosh on 10m.

Played there for a few months then i got recruited to Envy wich was world 4 back then and played there for a year, i was getting ready to progress with them but then i got a job and i couldnt raid as hardcore as they wanted, wich means i didnt progress with them in Warlords at all.

After that i played in Xeon for quite some time like 2 years and it was a fun time, but i quit the guild because i wanted to play with some IRL friends of mine on Magtheridon. We disbanded because of lack of people and it being really hard to recruit people on such a small server

I then joined WickedVigilants where ive been since november last year and it was a plesent stay untill a few weeks ago where i got in some problems with one of the new officers during raid, wich was an akward situation. I actually ended up being kicked during the Raid because we had wiped on Argus for 3 hours straight and i kinda wiped us intentionally just to end the discussion with that officer. People werent effecient during the raid, and everyone was probably kinda tilted during that point, and i kinda payed for it from what ive heard from some of the other members, things went from 0 to 100 real quick.

Expectations:
I expect nothing less then a high level of competition, mature and a efficient atmosphere! I hope outside the game that you have and strong community that is somewhat active, doing heroic and what not, even tho were closing in on the expansion. I expect that Raid spots in the guild is earned and not handed out to people during progress, wich allows higher competition from people and better overall rankings for the guild.

As a player i like to push myself, push my dps and help out in the raid if i can, meaning soaking with cloak or calling something out and doing the "dirty" work if that is gonna make us get the kill in the long run! and being efficient while we raid. It is not much fun wiping 3 hours straight on a boss you killed plenty times before.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!
I play for progression wich means i want us to be as fast and clean as possible during progress and i hate when peple are crying about something with Dps or loot or what not. Most important is to have a dead boss and move on!
What you do during farm is another story.

I have a monk and a feral with 970 ilvl and some other chars that i play almost as good as my rogue that i can reroll to or something if necessary.

id be happy to discuss anything further on discord or teamspeak.
regards
krajll
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 09:45:32 PM by Shimara »

AnT

Re: Krajll - Rogue
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2018, 03:24:44 AM »
Hey and thanks for applying to us in Endless whatsup in Superbia?
All my addons can be found on Curse!

Shimara

• The real shim shady
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2018, 08:43:52 PM »
We would like to have a word with you before we proceed with your application

You have me on bnet, please contact me! :)

Shimara

• The real shim shady
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2018, 09:45:21 PM »
Hello Krajll!

Thank you for applying to us here in Endless. Officers have decided to accept your application and offer you a trial spot in our guild.

Please prepare for Argus and download our requested addons- you can find everything you need in our forum under "Strategies". Please also request access on our spreadsheet found on our forum.

You may also whisper myself(Shimara), Ant or Fede for a guild invite.

Welcome and good luck!
- Shim