[Declined] Dungeonravor - Fury/Arms Warrior
« on: May 11, 2018, 08:07:04 PM »
Main Character name: Dungeonravor - Auchindoun

Battletag: Dungeonravor#2300

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and
Country)

Name: Kelvin

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kazzak/dungeonravor
- Personal warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/kazzak/dungeonravor
- A screenshot of your UI: https://ibb.co/erkuAQ
- Connection info results: https://ziggobeta.speedtestcustom.com/result/559c7490-7226-11e7-b0a7-b78dab5cf102
- Do you have a working microphone? Yes, I have a working microphone.

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.

Fury:
Critical Strike 18%: Is out performed by Battle Cry seeing the Cooldown on Battle Cry itself is already Low and with Convergence of Fates still being baseline it turns into one of our Lowest Stats.

Haste 27%: At the moment this is the best Value I can get out of my Current Gear.

Mastery 61%: Synergizes well with Haste seeing I need Haste to keep my Enrage Buff up and Mastery increases my Enrage Windows with X%. This overall makes it my go to Stat after obtaining my Haste BreakPoint.

Versatility 8%: Is out performed by Mastery but it is an Overall Damage Increase and Damage Reduction that works even when you are not Enraged.

Arms:
Critical Strike 25%: Lowest Stat at the moment cause the benefit from it is Minimal.

Haste 17%: With the Talent In For the Kill I have reached the Cap for Arms to fit an Extra GCD in my Battle Cry window.

Mastery 71%: Mastery is my Highest Stat at the moment cause of the flat out Damage Increase during my CS window.

Versatility 7%: Is out performed by Mastery but it is an Overall Damage Increase and Damage Reduction that works even when you are not Enraged.

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.
Single Target and AoE(Fury)
Row 1: Depening on the fight I either went for War Machine / Endless Rage. Seeing for fights that have a High stream off adds incoming I would go for War Machine, because you would have a high uptime on the Buff then which basically means you have 30% Haste and 30% Increase Movement Speed for most of the Fight. Example fights: Gul’dan (Eyes), Antoran High Command (Add Waves).

In Antorus I mostly use Endless Rage seeing on most Add Related Fights like, Coven/Varimathas the uptime is too low for War Machine to be a viable option.

Row 2: Depending on the fight I either went with Double Time or Shockwave. I mostly only used Shockwave on Portal Keeper Hasabel seeing I was in the Group that stayed down stairs and had to AoE Down the incoming Adds and make sure a cast did not go off.

Row 3: Depening on the fight I either went with Wrecking Ball or Avatar. For Single Target Fights I went and on Heavy AoE fights like Antoran High Command, Eonar I went for Wrecking Ball in Combination with Whirlwind Belt to make sure the Adds died ASAP.

Row 4: I use Bounding Stride for extra mobility and on Fights with Heavy AoE I went with Warpaint to Reduce the incoming Damage.

Row 5: I use Frothing Berserker seeing it is a flat % damage increase and mobility and it is easy to fit in with the current Rotation. And for most Fights I also run the Talent Ring which gives me the Massacre Debuff which smoothens out the Execute Phase.

Row 6: I used to use Inner Rage in Nighthold and Tomb of Sargeras seeing it smoothened out the overall rotation but it fell behind in Antorus seeing Blood Bath synchronizes perfect with Battle Cry which results in a higher Burst.

Row 7: I use Reckless Abandon seeing it is the go to Talent it fits in perfectly in my Battle Cry window + Frothing Berserker which makes for quite the Burst Window.

Single Target and AoE(Arms)
Row 1: I use Dauntless seeing I Reduces the Cost of my Abilities by 10% which is needed seeing I am playing a Trauma and Fervor of Battle build with, cause it synergizes well with the T21 seeing Mortal Strikes buffes the next Whirlwind.

For AoE fights with 3 or more Adds I use Sweeping Strikes combined with the Legendary Gloves (To Reduce the Cost of Mortal Strike)

Row 2: Depending on the fight I either went with Double Time or Shockwave. I mostly only used Shockwave on Portal Keeper Hasabel seeing I was in the Group that stayed down stairs and had to AoE Down the incoming Adds and make sure a cast did not go off.

Row 3: I use Trauma seeing I am running Trauma and Fervor of Battle Build at the moment combined with T21 and 2 Whirlwind Relics it synergizes perfect.

Row 4: I use Bounding Strike for High Mobility and the Ability to Heroic Leap and Charge back when I am Rage Starved.

Row 5: I use Fervor of Battle, cause it synergizes well this current tier with our 4 piece

Row 6: I use In for the Kill, cause it is the go to Talent at the moment seeing Deadly Calm is not Viable and Focused Rage hasn’t been Viable since Trial of Valor.

Row 7: I use Opportunity Strikes for Single Target, cause it deals extreme amount of consistent damage and it can trigger from any attack and cause of the Rage Generation changes it smoothens out the rotation.

For AoE fights depending which I either use Opportunity Strikes or Ravager, Ravager I mostly use on Add Fights were I know the Adds will be standing still else I would use Opportunity Strikes.

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:
I keep up to date on the mmo-champion.com Warrior Class Section, I read the Warrior Class Discord Daily to keep up with the Current Changes and Sim every item and combination Locally with Simulation Craft.

Raiding history:
Here is my Past and Present Raiding History
★Vanilla★
│Zul’Gurub: 10/10
│Molten Core: 10/10
│Onyxia: Downed
│Blacking Lair : 2/8
│Ruins of Ahn’Qiraj: 4/6
│Temple of Ahn’Qiraj: 1/8

★The Burning Crusade★
│Karazhan: 12/12
│Gruul’s Lair: 2/2
│Magtheridon: Downed
│Doom Lord Kazzak: Downed
│Serpent Shrine Cavern: 6/6
│Tempest Keep: 4/4
│Zul’Aman: 6/6
│Mount Hyjal: 5/5
│Black Temple: 9/9 + Hand of A’dal
│Doom Walker: Downed
│Sunwell Plateau: 3/6

★Wrath of the Lich King★
│Naxxramas:
10-man 15/15
25-man 15/15 + The Immortal
│Obsidian Sanctum:
10-man Downed + The Twilight Zone (10 player)
25-man Downed + The Twilight Zone (25 player)
│Eye of Eternity: Downed
│Onyxia: Downed
│Ulduar:
10-man 14/14 + Alone in the Darkness (10 player)
25-man 14/14 + Alone in the Darkness (25 player)
Glory of the Ulduar Raider (10 player)
Glory of the Ulduar Raider (25 player)
Champion of Ulduar
Conqueror of Ulduar
He Feeds on Your Tears (25 player)
│Trial of the Crusader:
10-man Heroic 5/5
25-man Heroic 4/5
Tribute to Insanity (10 player)
│Icecrown Citadel:
10-man Heroic 12/12
25-man Heroic 12/12
Glory of the Icecrown Raider (10 player)
Glory of the Icecrown Raider (25 player)
Shadowmourne Legendary Quest Chain
Realm First! Fall of the Lich King
│Ruby Sanctum:
10-man Heroic Downed
25-man Heroic Downed + Realm First!
│Vault of Archavon:
10-man 4/4
25-man 4/4
Earth, Wind and Fire (10 player)

★Cataclysm★
│Bastion of Twilight:
10-man Heroic 6/6
25-man Heroic 6/6
│Blackwing Descent:
10-man Heroic 6/6
25-man Heroic 6/6
│Throne of the Four Winds:
10-man Heroic 2/2
25-man Heroic 1/2
Glory of the Cataclysm Raider
│Firelands:
10-man Heroic 7/7
25-man Heroic 6/7
Glory of the Firelands Raider
│Dragon Soul:
10-man Heroic 8/8
25-man Heroic 8/8
Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider

★Mist of Pandaria★
│Mogu’shan Vaults:
10-man Heroic 6/6
25-man Heroic 6/6
Cutting Edge: Will of the Emperor
│Heart of Fear:
10-man Heroic 6/6
25-man Heroic 6/6
Cutting Edge: Grand Empress Shek'zeer
│Terrace of Endless Springs:
25-man Heroic 5/5 (Heroic Elite Protectors)
Cutting Edge: Sha of Fear
Glory of the Pandaria Raider
│Throne of Thunder:
25-man Heroic 13/13
Cutting Edge: Lei Shen/Ra-den
I Thought He Was Supposed to Be Hard? (After patch)
Glory of the Thundering Raider
│Siege of Orgrimmar:
10-man Heroic 14/14 (Pre-Warlods of Draenor Patch)
25-man Heroic 14/14 (Pre-Warlods of Draenor Patch)
20-man Mythic 14/14
Glory of the Orgrimmar Raider
Cutting Edge: Garrosh Hellscream (10 Player)
Cutting Edge: Garrosh Hellscream (25 Player)
Realm First! Garrosh Hellscream (25 Player)

★Warlods of Draenor★
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Dungeonravor/advanced
|Highmaul:
Flex-Heroic: 7/7
20-man Mythic: 7/7
Ahead of the Curve: Imperator's Fall
Cutting Edge: Imperator's Fall
|Blackrock Foundry:
Flex-Heroic: 10/10
20-man Mythic: 10/10
Ahead of the Curve: Blackhand's Crucible
Cutting Edge: Blackhand's Crucible
Realm First: Blackhand's Crucible
|Hellfire Citadel:
Flex-Heroic: 13/13
20-man Mythic: 13/13
Ahead of the Curve: The Black Gate
Time is a Flat Circle
Cutting Edge: The Black Gate

★Legion★ (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Dungeonravor/advanced)
|Emerald Nightmare:
Flex-Heroic: 7/7
Mythic: 7/7
Ahead of the Curve: Xavius
Cutting Edge: Xavius
|Trial of Valor:
Flex-Heroic: 3/3
Mythic: 3/3
Ahead of the Curve: Helya
Cutting Edge: Helya
Realm First: Helya
|Nighthold
Flex-Heroic: 10/10
Ahead of the Curve: Gul'Dan
Cutting Edge: Gul'Dan
Mythic: 10/10
|Tomb of Sargeras
Flex-Heroic: 9/9
Ahead of the Curve: Kil'jaeden
Mythic: 6/9
|Antorus the Burning Throne
Ahead of the Curve: Argus
Flex-Heroic: 11/11
Mythic: 9/11 (With Agramar on 1%)

★Kill Videos (Not my Point of View) ★
Mojo Madness - Vashj
Lich King 25Heroic:
|https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KO7xAXrCsps
Halion 25Heroic:
|http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-u85HTsT0yE

Whatever - Auchindoun
Throne of Thunder 25Heroic Ra-den:
|http://www.twitch.tv/navwhatever/c/2581287
Siege of Orgrimmar 25Heroic:
|http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUxrWNDWmTI&list=UUl9tPd-QD-G_Q5rMC8SpEZA

Guild history and reason for leaving them:
Raiding Experience:

Coalescence – Kazzak joined them on August 3, 2017 after I left Whatever – Auchindoun. I joined Coalescence, cause I had colleagues from Work playing in that Guild and the Raiding Schedule fit in perfectly with my IRL Schedule. I have decided to go looking for a New Guild seeing we are getting stuck on progress, attendance issues and overall change in atmosphere that I do not like.

https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/kazzak/Dungeonravor, Whatever – Auchindoun joined them on May 1, 2012 and left around Tomb of Sargeras to after having a Talk with my Officers seeing at that time I could not keep up with the 4 Days of Raiding a week cause of my IRL schedule but my IRL schedule recently stabilized so attendance should not be an issue.

Vex – Bloodfeather joined them in Cataclysm during the end of the first Tier / beginning of Firelands. Raided with them for a while until I had some complications in IRL which ment I had to quit. By the time I had my live-in order again the guild had disbanded that’s when I joined Whatever.

Mojo Madness – Vashj joined them in Wrath of the Lich King during the end of Ulduar ended up getting Realm First – Lich King, The Immortal, Realm First – Ruby Sanctum. Raided with them until the first Tier in Cataclysm this is when the guild disbanded and the Guild Master helped us search for new suitable guilds.

Council of Tirisfall - Vashj joined them during Black Temple. Tempest Keep Last Boss, Black Temple 9/9, Sunwell 3/6, Zul'Aman 6/6

Discworld - Vashj cleared Serpent Shrine, Mount Hyjal 4/5, Black Temple 3/9

Hallowed - Vashj cleared Karazhan, Gruul, Magtheridon, Tempest Keep 3/4

Vanilla I cannot recall.

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you: I expect a Good and Stable Raiding Environment, Good Community and overall Good Atmosphere.

I myself expect the change to prove myself to Endless to earn a Raiding Spot in your Current Raiding Team and you can expect from me an at tentative, prepared, experience Player that will do whatever it takes too clear Current Content and that will try to push/sacrifice his character for the greater good of the Raid.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us! Thank you for taking my Application into consideration and can’t wait to hear back!
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 08:23:42 PM by Shimara »

Shimara

• The real shim shady
Re: Dungeonravor - Fury/Arms Warrior
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2018, 08:23:32 PM »
Hello Dungeonravor!

Thank you for applying to us here in Endless. Officers have decided to decline your application, due to low current experience.

We wish you the best of luck onwards
- Shim