Endless - Kazzak

[Withdrawn] Kwepp - Warrior (Fury/Arms)

[Withdrawn] Kwepp - Warrior (Fury/Arms)
« on: April 28, 2018, 01:17:32 PM »
Character name: Kwepp - Frostmane

Battletag: Kwepp#2432

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)

I'm 22 and I am from the UK. I'm a guy who's mainly interested in computers and WoW of course, however I also play guitar and other instruments outside of my games. I'm a bit of a memer but can get serious when I need to be. I had a lot of surgeries when I was younger which is what lead me to playing games in the first place, and the best game to play during recovery was WoW and I still play to this day. :D:D

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/frostmane/kwepp
- Personal warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/frostmane/kwepp
- A screenshot of your UI: (You can upload to imgur.com) https://imgur.com/a/1FgQvDU
- Connection info results: (Go to http://www.speedtest.net/ and connect to Stockholm) http://www.speedtest.net/result/7265613795.png
- Do you have a working microphone? Yes.

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.

Currently I am running with around 27-28 % haste as this is the best value to have haste at unless you go for 33% or above. You can get an extra GCD in Battlecry if you are at the 33% + breakpoint, however to reach that you need to sacrifice some Mastery and Versatility, and currently for me the Versatility is simming better and is more worth that the extra GCD in Battlecry. I run with around 59% Mastery and 11% Versatility. These two just simply up my damage. I update my stat weights everytime I get a new piece of gear and sim all new gear as well. I have multiple gear sets, for example in AOE fights I have a set with more mastery, as the extra Enrage damage scales better in AoE than Haste and Versatility.

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.

Single Target: Endless Rage, Double Time, Avatar, Bounding Stride or Warpaint (If I'm going to take a lot of damage), Frothing Bersker (I get Massacre from the legendary ring), Bloodbath and Reckless Abandon - This is the optimal way to play Fury Warrior right now, Bloodbath works amazingly with the current set bonuses for Antorus, and this talent build in general has the most output when combined with Convergence of Fates for more Battle Cry up time, the legendary class ring for a a faster ramp up in execute phase, the extra rampages you get during execute with the ring also make sure you're set bonuses are coming into play even when Execute is your top prio. It's very strong.

AOE: War Machine, Shockwave (If needed) or Doubletime, Wrecking Ball or Avatar (I use Avatar on bosses like Portal Keeper, as the adds don't last long enough and have a bit of downtime, taking Wrecking Ball is doable but you waste a lot of procs during the downtime.), Bounding Strike or Warpaint, Frothing Berserker, Bloodbath and Reckless Abandon. - Nothing much changes for Fury in talents for AOE apart from a couple of talents. If there is consistent AOE I will take Wrecking Ball as it out performs Avatar if the adds are consistent, however if its mainly a single target boss with adds here and there (Beastlord or Portal Keeper) then I will run with Avatar so I have a big AOE burst window. You still take Bloodbath, Frothing Berserker and Reckless Abandon as the other talents are not as strong and Bloodbath does a lot of damage with a Battlecried Odyn's Fury. Also you can use Meat Cleaver procs to apply the set bonus damage onto multiple targets from your Rampages.

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:

I mainly use the Warrior discord Skyhold. I am also in good contact with one of the lead Warrior theorycrafters Archimontiros. I go over my logs with him and also the class in general. We're currently speaking about Warriors in BFA.

Raiding history:

I started raiding very casually in MoP, then in WoD I decided to improve and take the game more seriously. I cleared 5/7M Highmaul, 7/10M BRF and 11/13M. Legion was where I really took the game more seriously, my progress is 7/7M EN, 8/10M NH, 7/9M ToS (Needed to stop playing during progress due to a big real life situation) and now I have cleared Antorus 11/11M (March 15th, world 442).

Guild history and reason for leaving them:

Rainbow Team - I raided with them up until midway through Nighthold, the guild sadly disbanded.

Provoke - I raided with Provoke throughout ToS as one of their main tanks. However due to my irl situation (as stated above) I needed to stop playing all together. The guild found a new tank and when I came back in Antorus (life was sorted) the spots had already been filled up, however I got invited to another guild, which is my current guild.

TBA - This is the guild I am currently in. I progressed through Antorus with them.

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:

I want a guild that is going to help me reach another level in BFA. I want somewhere that is stable, reliable and has a good roster of players I can enjoy the game and push some ranks with. As I said before, I also want to join because right now I feel too comfortable and I need some better players to show me up, so it can motivate me to keep improving as a player and get to new level. All I expect from a guild, is a good atmosphere, consistent and steady progress, and criticism on its members where it's needed.

One of the main things about me is that I hate not knowing where I am, what I am doing or how to play the fights. I put a lot of time outside of the game to learn about the upcoming raids, dungeons and game mechanics in general. I can assure that I will be one of the most knowledgeable players in the team when the guild starts progress in BFA. I also very rarely make the same mistake twice, I learn very quickly and adapt in order to speed up progress and do my part as a member of the raid team. I hate being carried and I am always looking at ways to improve myself, which is why I am applying so I will be surrounded by better players, meaning I will have to put even more in to improve myself if I want to keep up with the rest of the raid team and not end up being carried through the tier.

I can assure you that if I am one of the "bad" players, I won't be in that position for long. I'm reliable and never come unprepared for progress, I am always putting effort in to improve and to help the raid team whenever I can, I know my class and I can adapt and play other classes/roles quite easily. I also like a bit of banter so I should be a good laugh :)))

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!

I think I've said what I need to say about myself and why I would be a good suit to your raid team. I want to go further in BFA and I think that your guild would be the perfect place for me to grow. As for what I am playing in BFA, I am currently unsure however it will be a melee DPS class. Right now Warriors are in a bad spot, so I am currently playing a lot of Rogue on the beta, however if they fix Warriors then I will most likely remain a Warrior for BFA.

Thank you for reading my application, I hope to hear back from you soon!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 03:59:21 PM by Shimara »

AnT

Re: Kwepp - Warrior (Fury/Arms)
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2018, 01:58:47 PM »
Hey thanks for applying to Endless, I got a few questions though.

You didnt answer to why you are leaving TBA.

Your kill counts are kinda all over the place, why do you have more Argus kills than other bosses? Were you progressing all from scratch?
All my addons can be found on Curse!

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2018, 02:31:48 PM »
Thanks for getting back to me.

I'm leaving TBA as there are some issues with the guild that I don't think will be sorted for BFA and I want to move up in the ranks and grow, not stay where I am or go down further.

My kills are weird yes, I trialed while the guild were on Imonar Progress, I was subbed in and out a lot during my trial, and now I chose to be subbed out for other trials to get a spot and try, however if they fail their trial I will be back in again for the rest of the bosses. However I always come in for Argus and other bosses the guild needs me on.

I hope that answers your questions:)

Shimara

• The real shim shady
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2018, 09:06:58 PM »
withdrawn
« Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 03:59:04 PM by Shimara »