Endless - Kazzak

[Declined] Syrioapos - WW Monk

[Declined] Syrioapos - WW Monk
« on: April 27, 2018, 12:23:25 AM »
Character name:
-Syrioapos

Battletag:
-hnry#2521

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)
-My name is Henrik and im 20 years old from sweden, currently working hours is 7.00-15.30(swedish time) played Leauge in diamond lvl and Csgo in semipro lvl before i started with wow.

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/twisting-nether/syrioapos
- Personal warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/30914242
- A screenshot of your UI: https://gyazo.com/d1c818d62f8289d01d72d17a27dbcebc
- Connection info results: PING- 8, DOWNLOAD- 337,35 UPLOAD 7,01
- Do you have a working microphone? Yes.

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.
- So Agility is mostly our best stat, secendary stat is mastery, u always want as high agility as possible as long u dont drop to much mastery, I always sim my character if im not 100% sure that it will add dps when im dropping some mastery for more agility. Both ST and aoe agility is best then mastery after that u want crit/versetility for ST and haste/Crit for Aoe in RAIDS, for dungeons u want as always agility then mastery/verserility for the flat out dmg/burst and the decrease dmg taken.

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.
-Monks have had it very is in every tier in legion. We barly swtich talants for fight even if its ST or Aoe. The time we swtich talants if it more magical dmg or physical dmg, as that we only switch of defensive talant. It can happen that we want to use Ring of peace in stead of Leg swep for bosses as Enoar or Aggramar when we dont want the adds to run to the boss. Other then that we Use whirling dragon punch for now and Serenity for fun only atm. Our second strong dps increase talant is Hit combo that is way to strong that we never switch from it.

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:
-Im always checking Monk discord incase new stuff comes up, always siming my char for max dps in a new tier until we have finished the tier, checking mine and other top ww monks logs incase we do diffrent stuff that im not aware of.

Raiding history:
-Raided casully with a bunch of irl friends in WoD, highmaul/BRF/HFC and that said only hc and pug mythic. Started to play serious and joined a top 300 guild for CE and played with them until of NH when we disbanded and I started to paly casully again with my friends.

Guild history and reason for leaving them:
-joined algorithm as a Rdruid and played with them untill ToV when we disbanded then joined Doom Doom Doomer and played with them until we came to spellbender and then we disbanded. After that i joined a casully guild with some of my friends (Mutiny-Frostmane) as a wwmonk and played ToS and got 7/9m and 3/11m in antorus until i decied to join a more serious guild named False that we now recently gdisbanded cuz of argus and apperently many people were going to leave after we killed agrus so the officers didnt want to keep this going.

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:
-A player that prio teamwork over personel logs, always shows up in time and barly misses any raid, only if something emergency happens. Im always positiv and wont be mad if I dont get loot or getting benched. What I expect is a Officer team that have good classknowledge that comes up with the best possible team before a new boss.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!
-Im a very good MW aswell, just missing some trinkets otherwise I can easily heal mythic. that said i got a OS heal and can tank hc runs if thats needed. Other then that I cant think of anything atm.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 08:41:32 PM by Shimara »

Shimara

• The real shim shady
Re: Syrioapos - ww monk
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2018, 08:41:18 PM »
Hello Syrioapos!

Thank you for applying to us here in Endless. Officers have decided to decline your application, due to weak logs.

We wish you the best of luck onwards
- Shim