Endless - Kazzak

[Accepted] Blighttown - Fury Warrior

Blighty Herringtown

• Boss of this Gym
[Accepted] Blighttown - Fury Warrior
« on: April 25, 2018, 05:22:10 PM »
Character name: Blighttown - Darksorrow

Battletag: Blighttown#2564

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)
Name: Phil
Sex: M

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury: https://worldofwarcraft.com/de-de/character/darksorrow/blighttown
- Personal warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/darksorrow/blighttown
- A screenshot of your UI:https://imgur.com/a/jMViBcM
- Connection info results: http://www.speedtest.net/result/7257452503
- Do you have a working microphone?
yes, used to raidlead in the past - no issues being vocal

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.
crit: 5k/18% - due to low cd of BC and dominance of COF worth less than other stats; gained a bit value since Legs became Meta.

haste: 11k/30% - valuable stat overall, important to hit certain breakpoints; falls behind on raw damage especially in burst situations.

mastery: 16k/68% - haste is useful to enable my enrage, but since i have enough to keep me enraged for most of the fight mastery becomes my go-to statdump since it provides % dmg, guaranteed enrages during BC windows makes this my go to stat for burstwindows aswell.

versatility: 3k/7% - scales worse than mastery but works without enrage - what can i say its plain, boring vers...

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.
ST - 1 3 3 3 (1/2) 1 2
Notable Talents: War Machine / Endless Rage - WM is a fantastic talent and was the go-to option in nighthold but since a lot of the fights in ATBT are ST only or stack their possible add-deaths so close to each other that the uptime on WM is not enough to value it over the boring but somewhat effective Endless Rage.

Row 2 is an easy decision raidwise since there are sadly very few encounter left where cc actually matters so Double Time gives me mobility and dps due more rage.

Row 3 easy victory for Avatar, argueably usable in combination with belt would be Wrecking Ball but the times where continuous dps on adds matters are over.

Row 4: Bounding Stride has the upper hand in QOL cases but on fights with heavy aoe War Paint doesnt strain heals that much even tho this is the talent i hate the most in the whole game and consider an insult to the class itself

Row 5: Class Ring gives me Massacre which is worthless for the first 80% of the fight but gives a godly execute phase which the class has never seen before which makes it worth alone. Frothing Berserker is a flat % dps and mobility buff, easy to reach and im happy to take that anytime even tho its not the most exciting talent.

Row 6: hardest choice so far and kinda dictate the playstyle: Bloodbath falls into the meta where the most value of repeated burst is the strongest choice, Frenzy sounds amazing on paper but sadly it falls behind the other two options, Inner Rage was the go-to option for most of the expansion and made for an amazing controlled rotation with t19 but fell behind in the burst orientated t21

Row 7: Reckless Abandon: another ability in my BC window and a Frothing Berserker procc ontop of that? buff stacking you say? anytime my friend!
Bladestorm is plain garbage; Dragon Roar is clunky as hell and is outshined by RA by miles.

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:
im an attentative reader of my class discords and avid theorycrafter myself; i sim every item and/or combination on raidbots.com

Raiding history:
ive raided casually in vanilla and bc since i was too young to put in proper effort and started high-end raiding in legion where i have 4/5 cutting edges so far and founded my own guild for a tier aswell.

Guild history and reason for leaving them:
ill stick to darksorrow since ive been here for about 5 yrs now:
Völkisch: founded the guild with two friends because we wanted to see how far we could push ourselves and keep up the management of a company-like structure; we managed to start a raidtier late, put together a team and still manage to get cutting edge on a dead server - we stopped in tomb of sargeras because my two friends became too occupied with their irl jobs to keep up a dependable leadership.

Lorekeepers: a guild i stayed in as a casual for some time and always had friendly ties with, started raiding with them in TOS due to disbanding of my own guild and stayed with them for a fantastic tier 21 until half the raidteam decided to leave the server, and replacement was rough. after 400+ wipes on argus the leadership decided to call it quits and disbanded the raidteam.

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:
i expect the chance to prove myself well enough to get my last missing cutting edge myself since i hate leaving things unfinished.
what you can expect from me is an attentative player that will try to gain the most out of his character for the benefit of the raid.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!
i play for progress; i dont care about gear (except tmog) and i am not someone who endangers himself for logs - a dead boss is a good boss and if i make that happen by following mechanics even tho it costs me "m-muh rank 1" try i wont cry about it.

i also have a 970 elemental shaman which i play equally well as my warrior, and several other chars around 970 ilvl id consider myself decent with (frostdk/afflilock/shadowpriest).

id be happy to discuss anything further on discord,
regards
blight
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 09:08:10 PM by Shimara »

Shimara

• The real shim shady
Re: Blighttown
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2018, 09:07:56 PM »
Hello Blighttown!

Thank you for applying to us here in Endless. Officers have decided to accept your application and offer you a trial spot in our guild.

Please prepare for Argus and download our requested addons- you can find everything you need in our forum under "Strategies". Please also request access on our spreadsheet found on our forum.

Please also download BETA, as we will be raid testing this coming reset

You may also whisper myself(Shimara), Ant or Fede for a guild invite.

Welcome and good luck!
- Shim

Blighty Herringtown

• Boss of this Gym
Re: [Accepted] Blighttown - Fury Warrior
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2018, 12:06:19 PM »
i am happy about your decision and will transfer asap