Endless - Kazzak

[Declined] Bfarkash-Affliction warlock

[Declined] Bfarkash-Affliction warlock
« on: April 16, 2018, 08:26:44 PM »
Character name:
Bfarkash-kazzak

Battletag:
Farkash#21713

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)
My name is bar, 19 years old,male,from Israel

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury:https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kazzak/bfarkash
- Personal warcraft logs:https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/kazzak/bfarkash
- A screenshot of your UI: (You can upload to imgur.com)https://imgur.com/a/z6BVb
- Connection info results: (Go to http://www.speedtest.net/ and connect to Stockholm) http://www.speedtest.net/result/7232708474
- Do you have a working microphone? Yes I have working microphone(using headset)

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.
mainly the stats priority changes between mastery,haste,crit and item level on the piece you got.
Mastery: makes your dot as aff hit harder, haste:makes your dots to have more ticks/tick faster=more shards to spend on unstable affliction crit:if you got 3 perdition relics with incrase the crit damage of your dots by certain % your crit value getting higher
Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.

Basic ST fight:malefic grasp, contagion,soul harvest,grimoire of supremacy,siphon life

in basic single target fight with 21 4pc all your dots hit hard that why you would like to take talents that will empower your dots

malefic grasp: empower your dots while using drainsoul by 25%

contagion: empower your dots by 15% while unstable affliction is up

soulharvest: offensive cd which empower your dots and your pet damage by 20% for 16sec.

siphon life: one  mroe dot which is get empowered by malefic grasp, contagion,soulharverst and 21 4pc

Add controlled fight:Writhe in agony,absolute corruption/contagion,phanton singularity/soulharvest,death embrace

Write in agony: good for cleaving making your agony hit harder you will use this talent for fights which you will be able to hit both boss and the adds

Absolute corruption/contagion: you will use absolute corruption for bosses which the adds lives for long time and the adds are spreaded, you will use contagion for bosses which you need the cleave but the adds die fast and the effect of abosulte corruption will be minor

phantom singularity/soul harvest: phantom singularity is good for bosses which the adds are close to each other,spawning every 40 seconds or so, and you dont have time to maximize your soul harvest uptime(portal keeper),soul harvest will be used for any other scenario which you can maximize the uptime of it and the adds living for long time.

death embrace:this is the only talent which is effective when you have lots of shard generation through killing adds
Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:
warlocks website: lockonestopshop.com
Discord of warlocks
Known warlock streamers:fragnance,preciousyipz,sjeletyven,

Raiding history:
7/7 en mythic
2/3 tov mythic
10/10 nh mythic
9/9 tos mythic
10/11 antorus mythic

Guild history and reason for leaving them:
kyphosis-kazzak: left because the guild fall apart from lack of people

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:

I am expecting from endless for great leadership,motivated players to upgrade to rank with each tier,have fun ofcourse,making new friends.

i am solid player, loyal(have been in the same guild from the start of legion till they fall apart from lack of people),versatile,I'm prepared to put in the time and effort to maximize my performance and contributing  to tactic ideas.I will be happy sharing knowledge of my class if needed

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!
I know nzv assa rogue from your guild he can vouch me if needed, if you would like to ask more info about me from someone whi is not me he is the guy. we have been playing in the same guild before
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 08:36:37 PM by Fedeh »

Re: Bfarkash-Affliction warlock
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2018, 09:53:03 PM »
Character name:
Bfarkash-kazzak

Battletag:
Farkash#21713

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)
My name is bar, 19 years old,male,from Israel

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury:https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kazzak/bfarkash
- Personal warcraft logs:https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/kazzak/bfarkash
- A screenshot of your UI: (You can upload to imgur.com)https://imgur.com/a/z6BVb
- Connection info results: (Go to http://www.speedtest.net/ and connect to Stockholm) http://www.speedtest.net/result/7232708474
- Do you have a working microphone? Yes I have working microphone(using headset)

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.
mainly the stats priority changes between mastery,haste,crit and item level on the piece you got.
Mastery: makes your dot as aff hit harder, haste:makes your dots to have tick faster=more shards to spend on unstable affliction crit:if you got 3 perdition relics with incrase the crit damage of your dots by certain % your crit value getting higher
Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.

Malefic Grasp:
Malefic Grasp focuses on dumping UAs and then draining until the UAs expire to maximize their damage. The rotation is very cyclical, so a list of abilities doesn't do it justice. First, we need to understand what a UA cycle is.

UA Cycles:
Because your maintenance DoTs (Agony, Corruption, Siphon Life) have a temporary duration, you have to interrupt your Drain Soul at some point to refresh them. You want to dump your UAs when you know you won't need to refresh your other DoTs during the UA duration. So, the general concept is:

Wait for your maintenance DoTs to be in pandemic range (<30%).
Refresh your maintenance DoTs.
Unstable Affliction 1-3 times. If you have 1 shard, use it. If you have 2, use both. Try to not spend more than 3 shards per UA cycle.
If you've applied UA 3 times and you still have 4 or more shards, keep applying UAs until you drop to 3 shards. This is to prevent any potential overcapping.
Reap Souls if the Deadwind Harvester buff is down or won't last the full duration of your UAs (usually 6 or less seconds).
Drain Soul until UAs have expired.
General Rules
Now that you have a basic idea of what a UA cycle looks like, there are some basic ground rules for how to prioritize actions:

Preventing Shard capping is always more important than a UA cycle. NEVER HIT 5 SHARDS. If you hit 4 shards you should interrupt your current cycle and dump the UA.
Maintenance DoTs are always more important than a UA cycle. Interrupt your Drain Soul if any of your up to 3 DoTs is about to fall off. This is important to keep in mind because sometimes you end up having to dump 4-5 UAs at a time with shard RNG.
Life Tap should be used in downtime between UA cycles, or preferably during movement.
Delay Reap Souls use if there's an upcoming mechanic you need extra damage for.
If you're playing MG you probably don't care about your cleave dps. But, in the case that you do, it's worth it to interrupt a UA cycle to maintain your DoTs on up to 2 targets.
Contagion:

Maximizing the value of Malefic Grasp is higher priority than trying to optimize your UA uptime for Contagion. Basically, 25%>15%.
Notes
MG is more mobile than it was in 7.2, but it's still very immobile compared to many specs. Planning around fight timers that require you to move is crucial to mastering MG. Sometimes you may want to just dump ALL of your UAs and get less value from MG, so you don't cap while running about.
Similar to the previous comment, it can be worthwhile to dump all of your shards during temporary damage buffs like wrath of consumpion and soul harvest, or if you simply need to burst an add.
Writhe in Agony
The writhe rotation mainly focuses on maintaining DoTs, and trying to maximize the uptime on Contagion and T21 4PC. If you're also taking AC on a fight, prepare for a snoozefest.

General Rotation
Reap Souls should be used anytime at least 1 UA is on the target, or if you have a temporary damage buff like soul harvest.
Maintain Agony on all targets.
Never cap shards. If you're at 4 shards you should be using a UA or a Seed immediately.
Maintain Siphon Life on all targets.
Maintain Corruption on all targets. Sometimes it's worth it to use Seed to apply corruptions just to save the GCDs (things like Summon Reinforcements on High Command).
Life Tap if near low mana (<10%) or while moving.
Drain Soul.

Contagion:

UA should be used to maintain your Contagion debuff at as high an uptime as possible. Try to only UA if you don't have a UA on the target, and maintain it on as many targets as possible, or if you risk capping shards.
That being said, you should also look to dump any shards you have during large temporary damage buffs such as boss mechanics or soul harvest.
Aboslute Corruption/ELT:

With the T21 set bonuses, AC and ELT play a lot like Contagion does. You want to always keep one UA on the target at all times. This increases the odds that you get a 2pc proc to extend a UA, as well as increasing the uptime on your 4pc.
You should try to pool 1 shard so you can always keep a UA up, and use any excess shards after that on temporary damage increases. Trinkets procs, soul harvest, and boss vulnerabilities are all good examples.
Notes
Because most of your damage is from DoTs, writhe is incredibly mobile and forgiving if you misposition yourself.
Drain Soul Sniping (casting drain soul on a target that is about to die to gain a shard) is exceptionally strong with a Writhe due to the free GCDs that you have from not having to maintain Malefic Grasp cycles on a target.

death embrace:this is the only talent which is effective when you have lots of shard generation through killing adds
Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:
warlocks website: lockonestopshop.com
Discord of warlocks
Known warlock streamers:fragnance,preciousyipz,sjeletyven,
Warcraftlogs
Wowanalyzer
Raiding history:
7/7 en mythic
2/3 tov mythic
10/10 nh mythic
9/9 tos mythic
10/11 antorus mythic

Guild history and reason for leaving them:
kyphosis-kazzak: left because the guild fall apart from lack of people

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:

I am expecting from endless for great leadership,motivated players to upgrade to rank with each tier,have fun ofcourse,making new friends,same mindset which focused on maximize as group to be the best we can

I would like to apply Delusions again because Delusions seems like a stable guild with motivated roster,
great leadership,getting better ranks with each raid released, calm atmosphere.
You should recruit me Because I am a reliable and flexible player who loves to min max. I achieve this by staying up to date with my class to 100% by asking questions in Warlock discord, replaying openers, analyzing buff uptime and checking cooldown usage on warcraftlogs aswell as simming new legendary combinations, talents and gearsets on raidbots. I am doing high m+ keys with random pugs.
I have been doing some shout calling in different bosses in tomb of sargeras mainly(called for fishes in mistress),I was in charge of soaking one side of KJ almost alone(rogues helped some times)

You will find me spending a lot of time watching streamers when a new raid is out (watching US streamers before a raid is out in EU is such an opportunity to be even more prepared come a new tier) aswell as reading MMO-champion to discuss optimal strategies on bosses, like for instance taunting at the end of cone on argus to delay gazes was a godly find on MMO-champion. And the most important reason why would be that I will never make a mistake twice and ensure a player you never need to worry about getting targeted with abilities

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!
I am doing high + keys (23-24 keys in time), have done rank 13 in mistress tomb of sargeras

Fedeh

• 100% Legit Dalaran Portals
Re: Bfarkash-Affliction warlock
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2018, 08:36:06 PM »
Hello Bfarkash!

Thank you for applying to us here in Endless. You seem like a good guy, your logs are good. However, officers have decided to decline your application due to low current experience.

We wish you the best of luck onwards
- Fedeh