Endless - Kazzak

[Declined] Lukedruid - Resto Druid

[Declined] Lukedruid - Resto Druid
« on: April 12, 2018, 08:44:08 PM »
Character name: Lukedruid - Twisting Nether

Battletag: Lazz#21414

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)
Hi, I'm Luke, I'm 20 years old, from the UK and I have been playing wow on and off for the past 13 or so years.

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury:  https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/twisting-nether/lukedruid
- Personal warcraft logs:  https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/twisting-nether/lukedruid
- A screenshot of your UI: (You can upload to imgur.com)  https://imgur.com/a/E1bM0
- Connection info results: (Go to http://www.speedtest.net/ and connect to Stockholm)  http://www.speedtest.net/result/7222164633
- Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these. Stat Priority for resto druid is pretty stupid atm, since you just go for whatever ilvl is highest. But when it is every aoe fight you try to prioritize Mastery-Haste-Versa-Crit in order to maximize hot healing and ticks. But in general whatever is highest ilvl will 9/10 x be an upgrade over anything else.

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents. Talents are pretty scripted for resto druid as well and I tend to swap them up depending on whether "we" are lacking spot healing or tank healing. I will mainly swap talents for fights such as Vari where I will swap to Incarnation and Spring Blossoms to provide the raid with more powerful hots. Then on fights such as Coven & Aggramar I will swap between Roots/Typhoon depending how many other people are CC'ing adds etc and what the raid leader would prefer.

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class: In my spare time I watch a lot of POV guides for each bosses from higher end raiders that have progressed bosses before us to get a slight idea of when to use my cooldowns and what CD will fit better with the current damage intake etc. I tend to avoid using the druid discord as there is many different ways to play Resto Druid and I tend to pug a lot pre release of a new raid or when a big patch drops to see what the new changes have done for my current playstyle and I make notes on what I think I need to change to improve in a word document or notes etc.

Raiding history:
Warlords of Draenor:
Highmaul - Coalition-Aszune cleared 7/7 after nerfs.
BRF - Better Than Life-Aszune - 4/10M - Genesis-Aszune 8/10M - eXsto-Aszune 10/10M after nerfs
HFC - eXsto-Aszune 9/13M pre nerfs - Pugged 13/13M after nerfs

Legion:
Emerald Nightmare - Latinus Namus-Draenor 7/7M
TOV - Took a break
Nighthold - Deserters- Ravencrest - 8/10M - quit after Star Boi
TOS - Exiled-Hellscream 7/9M - Murloc Death Squad - The Maelstrom 9/9M
Antorus - Exiled - Hellscream 6/11M - Memoria-Twisting Nether 11/11M

Guild history and reason for leaving them:
Coalition - Multiple raiders got banned for botting - Guild disbanded
Better Than Life - Got poached by a better guild, which was 4 or 5 bosses higher than us at the current time.
Genesis - Poached by eXsto, went from 1k guild to top 150 that tier.
eXsto - Left due to exams and couldn't meet the times.
Latinus Namus - Guild disbanded due to an officer dying, then reformed in Nighthold I believe.
Deserters - Guild disbanded and reformed due to officers falling out.
Exiled - I left the first time due to falling out with specific Oficers and co-tank at the time being a complete idiot basically :P. I left the second time due to progress being way to slow and farm kills being terrible and I couldn't be arsed wiping on the  first 4 bosses because people trying to log and ignore mechanics.
Memoria - Guild disband - not really sure why but RIP

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:
I expect clean, efficient and fast farm kills then when progress starts up again good quality progression for time invested. From me you can expect a prepared healer playing in the most efficient way possible and a well prepared individual in general. I don't bother trying to cheese meters until we have the bosses on farm, because there is no need to waste 19+ other peoples time. I also have access to Alpha and will be testing and prepping all the healers that perform at a decent level and are viable.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us! If you wanna Netflix & Chill I am down because very lonely attractive man
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 09:57:05 PM by AnT »

Fedeh

• 100% Legit Dalaran Portals
Re: Lukedruid - Resto Druid
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2018, 08:48:31 PM »
Hello Lukedruid!

Thank you for applying to us here in Endless. Officers have decided to accept your application and offer you a trial spot in our guild.

Please download our requested addons- you can find everything you need in our forum under "Strategies". Please also request access on our spreadsheet found on our forum.

You may also whisper myself(Fedé ), Ant or Shimara for a guild invite.

Welcome and good luck!
- Fedeh