Endless - Kazzak

[Withdrawn]Feeng - Warrior

[Withdrawn]Feeng - Warrior
« on: April 12, 2018, 04:45:21 PM »
Character name:
Feeng

Battletag:
feng#2948

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)
My name is Julian. I am 26years old student from Germany. I am living on my own, so no mother's disconnect!
ok ok... with my GF, but i guess i can handle her   ::)  :P

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/character/twisting-nether/Feeng/advanced
https://raider.io/characters/eu/twisting-nether/Feeng
- Personal warcraft logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/twisting-nether/feeng

- A screenshot of your UI:
https://imgur.com/a/alFHR
- Connection info results:
http://www.speedtest.net/result/7221359744
- Do you have a working microphone?
Yes, even got a spare one!

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.

For Arms:
Stat priorities are not send into stone for arms, you should always sim yourself!
But the general rule of thumb is: Mastery>Haste10%(+10%IFTK)>Haste=Versatility>Crit>Strenght
Mastery:
Is the most important Stat. It increases your DPS over a Passive called: Mastery: Colossal Might.
Haste:
You need to have 21%(with the talent In for the Kill) to fit a 5th GCD into your Battlecry window. If you are a flawless, latency free machine, without considering lags, human fuckups you gonna aim for around 22-23% etc.

Fury:
Same as for Arms, stats can fluctuate, depending on gear. So you should sim.
T21 the general rule is:
Generally speaking for fury it'is haste>mastery>vers>crit>strenght
but with T21, it shifts towards stacking mastery abit more then haste.
This is because of Pantheon trinket, execute dmg getting ridiculous with Bloodbath and obviously fury working arround burst windows!

Note: Fury Mastery: Unshackeld Fury: Increases damage done while Enraged by X%.
You are always enraged when battlecrying because of rampage.

a mentionable Haste breakpoint for fury is:
27% - 3 Rampages in one Battlecry window

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.
Single Target:
Arms:
Dauntless/Rend/Titanic Might/In For The Kill/Ravager
Decent ST build.
You might benefit more from going Ravager. Rend excels on 1-2 targets and Titanic Might really helps with the frustrating tactician RNG arms experience.

Dauntless/Trauma/Fervor of Battle/In For The Kill/Opportunity Strikes
Tier 21 bonuses synergize extremely well with Trauma and Fervor of Battle. Picking FoB means Whirlwind replaces Slam as your general filler ability. This build can be a bit frustrating to play, as it requires a tad more rage management and generally better RNG to “feel” decent. It does have a higher damage ceiling than Rend/TM  does, but usually both builds are depending on gear competable.

AoE Fight:
Arms:
Sweeping Strikes is the obvious choice in any scenario where you’ll hit more than one target for an extended amount of time.
Avatar is the go-to choice for on-demand controllable
Ravager used together with legendary head - The Great Storm’s Eye - is rather strong in all situations. You can use it even on single-target if you prefer. It’s the strongest choice for AoE fights and in dungeons. The short cooldown and the synergy with Warbreaker and Battle Cry makes it an exceptional choice for AoE fights like High Command and Eonar.

Fury is rather simple to explain.
You almost always run the same build with few exceptions.
ST: Endless Rage – your autoattacks generate more rage.
AoE: War Machine – Killing a target grants you  30% haste for 15sec. if you can get like ~30% uptime on a fight on it then it’s worth it.

There is also exceptions to this general speaking talent choice.
On Varimathras M, a ST fight, you are taking War Machine, because you always can proc War Machine, which leads in higher ST DPS!

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:
Warrior Discord

Raiding history:
I’ve started playing WoW in the middle of Firelands back in Cataclysm. I mainly PvP’d there! And achived Gladiator in 3s and like 2,3k rating in RBG’s.
With T13 (Dragonsoul) I was raiding in the German guild “LdN unplugged” which was at that time GER TOP100. I skipped MOP and came back in WOD, where I was mainly raiding with friends.

Guild history and reason for leaving them:
My current guild (Memoria) is disbanding due to the raid leader and the GM both not having the desire to continue with the guild.
Memoria has always been an unstable Guild.
The people running the guild changed the roster way too much.
For example: On Aggramar our DPS DK wasn’t doing that great on the GRIPS, but he still was a decent player in my opinion! After we finally killed Aggramar, the officers never took him into the raid again and after 5weeks sitting the bench on argus they demoted him. I didn’t like how players where treated.
I consider myself to be quite loyal, also I have a lot of friends in Memoria (Vdo, Odoac)

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:
A friendly community, which is holding together and trying to be decent at this game.
I am expecting to be treated with respect and so will I treat other members of the guild.
I will show up for the raids and have my stuff prepared for the raid.
IF I miss a raid I will tell you as soon as possible upfront.
If something comes up unexpected, you at least can expect me to use some other form of communication in 2k18.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 01:52:08 PM by AnT »

Re: Feeng - Warrior
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2018, 05:34:56 PM »
Free space - Why do i play arms
I was moving places arround new year, so in my old guild (fused), where i was officer and lootcouncil, i made the decision to give all the fury gear to the other warrior first! When i came back mid janurary, after a five week break and the guild disbanded, i was obviously behind with both fury and arms gear. I joined Memoria and played mostly arms (which was simming higher back then, because i had like a 940fury weapon)

I havent had the chance to play fury alot in antorus and i wanted to try to go on farm bosses for arms logs!

Usually i was always playing, what was performing better. But in this addon, with the amount of grind you had to put into pantheon levels on your weapon (during NH). i was like playing mostly arms!

Lastly i am playing games for my enjoyment. And currently i do enjoy arms (TM/REND) way more then FOB Arms or Fury. Arms is also the better spec for m+.
Obviously i am rusty with fury, but i do know my shit and can play it at a decent level. (otherwise i wouldnt get purple/orange logs with 1 try on each boss)

Re: Feeng - Warrior
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2018, 12:08:39 PM »
Hello,
Since there hasn't been an update, what you guys wanna do with me, eventho I've been requesting multiple times atleast a hint, what is going on.

I made the decision to stay in memoria, since like 90% of the raid members wanna keep the guild running and I don't wanna fuck them over. I do have a lot of friends in Memoria so I will stay loyal to the Groupe. Hopefully you can understand my decision!

Therefore I am withdrawing my Application to your guild.

I wish u the best for your future and bfa.