Endless - Kazzak

[Declined] Vymz - Havoc/Vengeance DH

[Declined] Vymz - Havoc/Vengeance DH
« on: April 07, 2018, 11:42:44 PM »
Character name:
Vymz-Blackrock

Battletag:
Skadoosh#21164

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)
My name is Mirco, I am 24 and from Germany. I've been playing WoW since patch 5.4 non-stop. I'm studying English among other things like WoW encounters x-).

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/character/blackrock/Vymz/
- Personal warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/blackrock/vymz
- A screenshot of your UI: https://imgur.com/a/uVG7p
- Connection info results: http://www.speedtest.net/result/7208291473
- Do you have a working microphone?
Yes, and I'd love to get the chance to talk to you on discord or teamspeak

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.
From Top to bottom:
Crit - a lot of things synergize with crit, for example the resource-refund (50% of the cost of chaos strike/annihilate) or our favored artifact weapon trait (Critical Chaos).
Mastery - increases Chaos-damage dealt and by that damage by important rotation abilites (e.g. Eye Beam) as well as the artifact ability.
Versatility - flat damage and survival increase
Haste - lowers the gcd recovery time, the cooldowns on blade dance/death sweep and throw glaive (both not typically used in Antorus right now) and increases the attack speed for auto-attacks
Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.
For havoc DHs it's pretty simple:
Level 99: Blind Fury: The T21 build is centered around Eyebeam, it deals a good amount of damage (even single-target) and grants a lot of Fury over its duration.
Level 100: Demonic Appetite: Fishing for Soul Fragments to reduce the cooldown on Eye Beam
Level 102: Chaos Cleave: Blade dance (and thus the "First Blood"-talent) is no longer an option. Same goes for throw glaive ("Bloodlet"-talent)
Level 104: Flexible: Most times I use Soul Rending to become pretty much immortal for a good amount of the fight. If an immunity is needed (e.g. clearing the bridge on Imonar) Netherwalk is the go-to.
Level 106: Nemesis: 25% increased damage for a minute on one (or even more) target(s) is incredibly potent. Fel Eruption and Momentum don't stand a chance in raids.
Level 108: Demon Reborn: The only option for raiding and the only damage increase for fights were you can not stun adds on a regular basis.
Level 110: Flexible: Demonic is the basic choice, because - once again - the build is centered around Eye Beam and this talent makes the cast all the more powerful. Chaos Blades' only use comes in on Kin'Garoth on the adds if need be, otherwise demonic is the better option for boss dmg in between add-burst phases.

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:
Discord for most things; other than that I try to reach people who are among the best players for my spec to ask them a question or two (ingame or also via discord)

Raiding history:
Not Afraid on Blackrock was the only guild I ever raided in on a mythic level. I joined them on my warlock in the end of HFC to help them kill Archimonde. I'd been raiding with them until three weeks ago; for the longest time as their Raid-lead. (Shadow during EN, ToV and NH; Feral during ToS). Going forward I stepped back to being an officer and raided Antorus on my DH.

Guild history and reason for leaving them:
As I mentioned the only Raidguild I ever had that took on the challenge of raiding mythic was Not Afraid. I have been dissatisfied for a while now (starting in NH actually) because I invested A LOT of time into the game and the guild and most raiders did not see the need to prepare for bosses or give 100% all the time. This build up and eventually lead to me thinking about leaving (which I made known to our Raid-leader). The straw that broke the camel's back was the laid-back attitude of raiders to not even come on time for the invite, but rather 5 minutes prior to pulling the boss. Especially the tanks.

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:
Raiders that are motivated and willing to give 100%. People who are prepared going into bosses. Furthermore a leading force that has the know-how and will to do what is necessary to ensure the guilds best possible position going into raids.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!
I have mentioned this on my wowprogress page but you asked for my armory, so I will mention this here once again:
My logs are not good on later bosses because I volunteered to do everything there is that needs to be handled and that I could do with my class, this included:
Portal Keeper: Getting green orbs to the red portal to lower the three stacks on it, getting the purple orbs to get the debuff on the green portal's miniboss. Never had a try where I did not get the purple orb or had the chance to not play the portals.
Imonar: Every kill was accomplished by me sacrificing myself to clear the bridge.
Kin'Garoth: Prioritized boss damage over add damage in order to (hopefully) skip an add phase -> played with Demonic talented rather than chaos blades.
Varimathras: Third tank
Coven of Shivarra: Didn't have a lot of DoT-classes (Shadow Priest, Warlocks) so we had to spend a long time running in between adds.

I have been told numerous times that my logs are not good enough by people who did not bother to read my wowprogress description or who compared me to their own DHs who simmed 200k-300k dps higher and never had to do a single extra job.  :-X

The last thing I would like to add is that I have Aggramar experience (1% wipe, wasn't there for the kill the next ID sadly) and I have experience on Argus as a dps and a tank in P1 and P2 as well.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 08:41:40 PM by Shimara »

Shimara

• The real shim shady
Re: DH Dps/Tank with option to switch to WW/BrM
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2018, 08:40:58 PM »
Hello Vymz!

Thank you for applying to us here in Endless. You seem like a good guy, your logs are good. However, officers have decided to decline your application due to low current experience.

We wish you the best of luck onwards
- Shim