Endless - Kazzak

[Declined] LichylÓch - Affliction Warlock

[Declined] LichylÓch - Affliction Warlock
« on: March 30, 2018, 02:48:58 AM »
Character name:
LichylÓch

Battletag:
CCavcav#2933

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)
 Hi ^^ My name is Can Cavcav, from Turkey. I'm 25. I created Eternal Horizon, a Turk guild ranked 3rd in Twisting Nether among Turks. I have been an officer nearly 2 years now, I have also been a RL and GM in between.

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/twisting-nether/lichylÓch
- Personal warcraft logs:
- A screenshot of your UI: (You can upload to imgur.com) https://gyazo.com/989f0946912336b650139fa505cbd1eb
- Connection info results: (Go to http://www.speedtest.net/ and connect to Stockholm)
- Do you have a working microphone? YES

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.
I have 6 Artifact points in Perdition so my crit is higher than my haste a little bit.
My stats are;
Crit: %33
Haste %30
Mastery: %133

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.

My talent choices are 3113312, its the best single target build there is but since im a warlock, I change my legendaries and talents nearly every fight to be optimal.

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:

I follow wowhead&mmochampion for wow news, Herodamage/Icyveins/WarlockDiscord for builds and rotations, Raidbots/AskMrRobot for simulations, WarcraftLogs&Raider.io for logs and m+ news.

Raiding history:

I've been playing wow for almost 7 years now but actively raiding since Siege of Orgrimmar and I played through all Mythic raids since then.

Guild history and reason for leaving them:

In WoD, we created Eternal Horizon for mainly PVP purposes but I changed my peers minds to do PVE instead. We have been actively raiding since then. I stopped playing 6 months before Legion for academic reasons but we created our guild again in TOS.

We are the 3rd Turk Guild in our realm right now with 10/11 progress but some poeple left because of work and school, we couldn't find any experienced players after that. Our Argus progress finished around %19. I changed guilds between TOS and HFC, just plaing as social.

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:

I expect a friendly community thats all. My only drive is to progress. I do not want/need/expect any items or any special treatment.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!

I have tanked Mythic Nighthold 8/10 with my DH Tank and healed 9/11 bosses in Mythic Antorus. I have experience in all these roles. Right now, my DH Tank is 970 (Nighteus - Twisting Nether) and my Holy Priest is 972 (PrÓzola - Twisting Nether). I can offtank/heal/dps with my alts and I am fairly experienced with them. If there is need, I do not hesitate to change roles.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 04:37:08 PM by Shimara »

Re: LichylÓch - Affliction Warlock
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2018, 06:14:21 AM »
Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:

I expect a friendly community thats all. My only drive is to progress. I do not want/need/expect any items. AND any special treatment for someone else* (like favouritism among friends).

Shimara

• The real shim shady
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2018, 10:17:03 PM »
Hello Lichylich!

Thank you for applying to us here in Endless. We currently have a warlock trial that we would like to see through before we accept anyone else. However you look like a really good candidate! We would like to contact you and come back to you if there is a spot opening, if you are still available at that point.

Therefore we are leaving your application open

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2018, 09:44:58 AM »
Thanks for the update ^^

Shimara

• The real shim shady
Re: [Declined] LichylÓch - Affliction Warlock
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2018, 04:38:12 PM »
We are happy with our current trial so we would like to close recruitment for warlocks atm! Best of luck onwards :)