Endless - Kazzak

[Declined] Dillirium - Feral Druid

[Declined] Dillirium - Feral Druid
« on: March 10, 2018, 06:36:56 PM »
Character name:
Dillirium

Battletag:
Dillirium#2452

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)
My name is Tomer and i'm 33 years old from Israel and working as game designer and research analyst for gaming company

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kazzak/dillirium

- Personal warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/kazzak/dillirium

- A screenshot of your UI: (You can upload to imgur.com) https://imgur.com/a/dyg9w  with many WA modules that i created which are active during specific times.

- Connection info results: (Go to http://www.speedtest.net/ and connect to Stockholm)  76 ping,  87 download, 7.5 upload (Israel is ISP are limited to max 8 upload speed)

- Do you have a working microphone? yes and i'm not afraid to use it  :)

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.
Putting priority on Versa/crit with crit currently stronger for my item set which is why i moved my gems into crit to benefit more from the legendary head.

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.

Single target - currently using Blood Scent / Savage roar for doing the most amount of damage on single target fights but was about to start testing Moonfire spec since on very high ilvl it can do more damage than the Blood Scent but the guild stopped raiding so had no time for that,  most likely will do it on pug heroic runs but it's not ideal.

Aoe - Predator / Brutal slash is the best aoe spec for ferals due to the reset on tiger's fury and high burst aoe dmg periods. (also on mythic varimatras due to killing the adds).

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:
Using druids discord, warcraftlogs, raidbots for sims at least few times a week when trying new ways to improve damage, and talking with other top damage druids to find ways to improve performance.

Raiding history:

Been raiding hardcore during vanilla with few world firsts, played mostly my ench shaman but it was totally different than what it does today.

TBC - been social for the first part of it until i moved into Pwnanza and cleared the content with them.

Wotlk - did hardcore raiding with Pwnanza and Last Resort as tank.

Cata - started the expansion with hardcore raiding and moved into social raiding with "The Dreamcatchers" and later moved to "Fang" before i stopped playing.

Guild history and reason for leaving them:

Played during vanilla on cutting edge guild on US servers (Death and Taxes) with few world first.

Moved to EU during TBC and played with various levels of guilds:
"The Mossad" - israeli semi social guild and killed most of tbc content but nothing too hardcore.
Played with "Fang", "The Dreamcatchers", "Pwnanza", "Last Resort",  been with Pwnanza the most and did hardcore raiding until i stopped playing around mid-cata and came back 4 months ago into "Kyphosis" israeli guild until they stopped raiding few weeks ago due to people not showing up for raids too often.

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:

You can expect from me a dedicated player that does research on how to improve all the time, almost 100% attendance (would have said 100% but life happens once in a blue moon), i consider myself social player that interact with others and fun to be around, a player that is willing to help the guild players if they require help.

I expect from the guild that i'm in to be friendly and strive to achieve their goals instead of giving back.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!

I came back to the game to play with the people i used to play in the past and i was thinking the issue of having "Israeli" guild was solved but it seems that having very narrow player base kept being an issue and now i'm back to looking to raid with European people which means i can give my maximum effort to help the guild i'm in to get into new heights.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 08:57:41 PM by Shimara »

Shimara

• The real shim shady
Re: Dillirium - Feral Druid
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2018, 08:57:19 PM »
Hello Dillirium

Thanks for applying to us here in Endless. Officers have reviewed your application, and we have decided to decline your application due to not needing a feral druid atm!

We wish you the best of luck onwards
- Shim