Endless - Kazzak

[Accepted] Meds - Resto Druid

[Accepted] Meds - Resto Druid
« on: March 06, 2018, 01:03:23 AM »
Character name:
Meds

Battletag:
Valx#2196

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)
Male, 29, Romania

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/tarren-mill/meds
- Personal warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/stormreaver/valx
These are old logs. My current guild is running private ones. Can share screen and discuss the new ones but hey, mechanics are mechanics.
- A screenshot of your UI: https://imgur.com/a/BHcQf
- Connection info results: http://www.speedtest.net/result/7113982038.png
- Do you have a working microphone? Yes, yes i do!

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.
Basically, as a resto, you want balance. All stats are slightly equal in value.
They depend on fight. To establish the best stats in this current tier, i use Resto Druid Stat Weight Weak Aura that calculates my stat weights based on fights

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.

1st Tier - Cenarion Ward / Abundance
*** Cenarion Ward is best in almost any situation, due to the fact it adds up to our mastery and it`s really mana effficient
*** Abundance I only use in Antorus for Coven. Spot healing the debuff

2nd Tier - Displacer Beast
*** Getting the mobility is better than anything else

3rd Tier - Balance / Feral / Guardian Affinity
*** Mostly using Guardian, but the others have their niche uses. Feral can be good at Varimathras, Balance can be good at
Kingaroth depending on the strategy used

4th Tier - Mass Roots / Typhoon
*** Using them based on my fight assignment. Do you need a knock? Do you need a root? Can provide one of them.

5th Tier - Incarnation / Cultivation
*** With the added value to Mastery, Cultivation is the best output talent. Incarnation has it`s uses at any fight where an extra cooldown is needed

6th Tier - Spring Blossom / Inner Peace / Germination
*** All of them are good, Germination is pulling ahead due to the synergy with our mastery and paring well with Cultivation from 5th Tier.
*** The others are not too far behind. Inner Peace can be used when 2 min tranq's are needed - Kingaroth after 2 adds are killed and all the raid needs to get stabilised at the 3rd. Spring Blossom is good when the raid is mainly stacked and there is not a lot of movement out of efflorescence

7th Tier - Flourish
*** HoTs extended by 6 sec? 1 min CD? I would never take anything in it`s place. This talent row has pretty one viable pick only.

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:
Discord
Videos
Various other druid forums

Raiding history:

1.   Classic:
Moving the Limit / Adrastus III on Skullcrusher-EU
Basically, the same guild, rebranded.
Cleared everything up until 4 Horseman. We stopped there because we could not find 8 warrior tanks, with proper tier. Fun times. World PvP.
Guild disbanded at start of TBC because a lot of people quit.

2.   TBC:
Raging Nemesis / Enraged Revolution
Wiped 3 weeks at Lady’Vasj. Waited for KT to be nerfed in order to actually progress him ( like every other guild ), saw so many beam fails in Kara at dragon boss.
Overall, I was happy about the expansion, and what I have achieved playing it. Naturally, I had more time to invest in the game back then so having 5 characters all geared came easier.
These guilds were on Sylvanas. Me and the Raging Nemesis officers, moved to Enraged Revolution at some point during the expansion because we wanted to push ourselves harder. We managed to dethrone Kill Loot Repeat from the 1st spot on the realm. That made up of the most fun banter between guilds I have ever been a part of.

3.   WoTLK:
Enraged Revolution / The Cult
Shit expansion, expected much more from the LK. After we killed him with Enraged, me and some other people created a more casual raiding guild, while we maintained a good relationship with the guys from Enraged Revolution. We just couldn`t raid 5-6 days/week coming up.

4.   Cataclysm:
The Cult
Very disappointing. When I saw Deathwing, I believe half the guild wanted to quit. 1st Expansion I started playing mage ( For Spine ) instead of a healing class.
Because of this, the Cult disbanded after killing Deathwing.

5.   MoP:
Others & Ascendance
Between Cata-MoP me and a group of friends moved around, mostly having fun, progressing still.
When my friend MightyMace asked me to join Ascendance I did not hesitate one bit. I joined Alonsus played a worgen, swapped between mage/healer, went world 13th.
At some point they wanted to push even harder and do daytime raiding, thing I could not do because of work commitment.

6.   WoD
Many Semi-Hardcore guilds
In WoD I decided I want to see the semi-casual part of the came. To be frank, it was the biggest disappointment as every guild I joined, shortly disbanded. I don`t know how, I still manage to progress everything while it was relevant, maintaining a top 100-150 ranking. But MAN, if I could be forced to swap women as I was forced to swap guilds, it could be so good for me.

7.   Legion
I was in the guild I progressed HFC with, and after getting to Cenarius, they disbanded. I joined Bad Luck, after EN, they disbanded also. I joined another guild, directed by BL officers, Mythical Honour, but during ToV I decided I want to raid more so I left for Omniscience.
After ToV Omniscience disbanded and I stopped. Completely missed out NH, ToS. 1st time I missed a raid completely in wow.
I rejoined after a while for the reforming of Bad Luck. Sadly, coming back after a 1 year break did not go as smooth as I thought it would. More, the officer team was different and the raids were not at all as enjoyable as they were ( environment issues mostly ).
I decided to move to Colour. They were a bunch of decent guys, but we miss a healing officer and this makes things a bit weird. We still managed to get 10/11 and they are now progressing Argus. I wanted to push myself further and I disagree with some decisions they made ( can elaborate during a TS/Discord discussion ).

Guild history and reason for leaving them:
Stated Above

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:
How am i supposed to know what you expect from me? I guess attendance, mechanics and social skills are most desired.
I expect a non toxic environment with some friendly banter.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!
If you are looking for a strong output, numbers guy, decline me. I usually like to hold on to my cd's ( unless assigned ) and i don`t care much about numbers. Did we wipe? Was output a reason? If Yes --> get better. If No --> Repeat.

also, your mom is so fat she level capped at 58 because she could not fit through the dark portal. 
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 08:45:23 PM by Shimara »

Shimara

• The real shim shady
Re: Resto Druid - Meds
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2018, 08:45:03 PM »
Hello Meds!

Thank you for applying to us here in Endless. Officers have decided to accept your application and offer you a trial spot in our guild.

Please prepare for Argus and download our requested addons- you can find everything you need in our forum under "Strategies". Please also request access on our spreadsheet found on our forum.

You may also whisper myself(Shimara), Ant or Fede for a guild invite.

Welcome and good luck!
- Shim