Endless - Kazzak

[Declined] Solz - Destro Warlock

[Declined] Solz - Destro Warlock
« on: February 20, 2018, 02:03:07 AM »
Character name:

soulz #2358
Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)
Sex: Male

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury:
- Personal warcraft logs:
- A screenshot of your UI: (You can upload to imgur.com)
- Connection info results: (Go to http://www.speedtest.net/ and connect to Stockholm)
130 ms in wow , max stable 150 been playing like this entire life no issues, 2mb per sec download 1 mb per sec up
- Do you have a working microphone?

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.
Since i play both Destro and Affli , i can elaborate that stat weight shifts as ur gear changes and as the encounter changes as some stats are more valuable to AoE situations than others so keeping that in mind, and to be optimal you need to sim yourself , ofcourse we as humans have the capability of guessing a close estimate, but sometimes a close estimate is closely wrong and you end up placing a wrong stat socket onto your gear which ends up being a dps loss under your nose, for me it's both i try to theory craft as much as i can , but i end up simming to make sure .

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.
Destro st : backdraft >erad > soul harvest > service > cdf ,
Affli st : malefic grasp > contag > sh > supremacy > conduit
AoE Destro : BD>elt>fnb(i pref more than cata because cata long cd and incinerate cleave generates tremendous amounts of shards)>service if less than 4 targets constantly close, sac if more than 4 consta cleave cdf and conduit same rule applies.
Affli AoE : writhe > elt > sow > sup/sac (based on amount of adds stacked and self ability to proc sephuz in their melee range without cast of fear i.e infernal stun sup or howl with sac if comfortable with add spawn location) > conduit
Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:
Always being updated by multiple sources including class discord and just watching some streams that i find meaningful, mmochampion as well

Raiding history:

Lvl 60 :MC BWL AQ (40) ZG AQ (20) UBRS LBRS (10) full clear, Nax 40 till four horsemen and people were burning out it never saw kel thuzad was huge efforts and we were noobs at the time compared to now really, i mean we spent multiple hours wiping on lucifron because people couldn't decurse. Yes luci was one of the first raid bosses in MC and that was the beginning but still given the first raid boss we encountered in Legion the level of play has drastically increased which is normal due to more time spent on game, practice and more familiarity with mechanics.
Lvl 70 : Full clear SSC TK BT majority were realm firsts with Phantom Elite Spinebreaker US tanked Leotheras the blind in SSC i had all kind of resistance gear stacked i was op tailor with alot of time on my hands, tanked illidan as well searing pain spam voidwalker sac shield , it is the expansion i grew most in wow mostly because i carried what i learned from level 60 and tried to get better at a game that fascinated me
lvl 80: full clear as well, realm first ToGC immortality
lvl 85 : started slacking
lvl 90 : barely played
lvl 100: barely played
lvl 110: full exp mythic experience so far, minus argus and aggramar beyond 60%
Guild history and reason for leaving them:
TrainWreck- top 200 world sylvanas reason for leaving disbanded after core burnt out, moved to bloodfeather a dead realm to play with 2 rl friends and joined Infected Nation we were 33 raiders, and i had 2 friends in raid team that were being sit and we couldn't raid all 3 at same time. they have big roster so i have decided to move on, i spent 3 years with same guild i really hate guild hoping but i had no choice.

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:
 thick skin that can adapt, attendance to wipe fests and to farm raids equally , expect friendly Warlock that just wants to play and progress, i really don't like to say what i expect, because i just want to play and progress with group of people that want to do the same thing pushing their classes no disrespect just positive criticism where we all can continually grow as players

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!
Thank you for your time i appreciate it, i enjoy playing m+ alot as well
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 09:09:45 PM by Fedeh »

• 100% Legit Dalaran Portals
Re: Solz - Destro Warlock
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2018, 09:09:17 PM »
Hi Soulz,

Thank you for your application to Endless, unfortunately at this time we do not have room for you.

We wish you the best of luck in finding a new guild