Endless - Kazzak

[Withdrawn]Fatfrazer - Warlock

[Withdrawn]Fatfrazer - Warlock
« on: February 08, 2018, 07:53:13 PM »
Character name:
Fatfrazer

Battletag:
Frazer#21828

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)
Age - 20
Gender - Male
Country - Scotland

Hello my name is Frazer, I am currently studying bio-science at university primarily however outwith that I am typically playing games wasting a lot of time on wow. I like to think of myself as somewhat mature and will always show up to raids on time or inform someone before hand if I can't attend or if I may be late. 
Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury: http://eu.battle.net/wow/character/ravencrest/Fatfrazer/
- Personal warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/26807577/17#metric=dps
- A screenshot of your UI: (You can upload to imgur.com) https://i.imgur.com/vW7wib8.jpg
- Connection info results: (Go to http://www.speedtest.net/ and connect to Stockholm) http://www.speedtest.net/result/7041443092 (I normally have around 35 ms when playing)
- Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.
As destro I don't have any stat priorities currently, all the stats are really close together in value and generally speaking a 5 ilvl upgrade assuming neither pieces have a socket will be an upgrade (outwith trinkets, necks and rings) which makes gearing for destro pretty easy. As affliction it is really similar except vers is terrible generally speaking and should be avoided. Mastery however has a lot of value of dot cleave fights like coven or dogs since it directly increases dot damage which makes up a lot of the damage you do on the previously mentioned fights.
Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.
Level 15 - In every situation backdraft is just better, the other two talents in this row are numerically worse while requiring some thought to be put in which just makes them bad.
Level 30 -  For single target and 2 target cleave eradication is the best talent at level 30 since the damage increase affects both pets and the me creating the largest increase. However once you get to 3 or more targets in theory Rain of Fire is used which means eradication doesn't get applied and consequently provides no damage increase making empowered life tap a better talent choice.
Level 45 - This tier has some choices, on the majority of fights demonic circle is the go to talent since it provides an immobile class some movement which is invaluable however shadowfury has uses on portal keeper and Aggramar as a means to proc sephuz which is bis when it can be proc'd.
Level 60 - SH for single target and two targets since it provides the largest damage increase since the other talents are designed around aoe. For 3+ targets Fire and Brimstone is always taken since it greatly increases shard generation which greatly increased either chaos bolt spam or Rain of Fire spam
Level 75 - Burning rush is almost always taking since again it provides more mobility and the other 2 talents don't improve warlocks defensive capabilities much to be honest, demon skin is somewhat required if your guild doesn't have an aff lock and requires a destro to solo an add since drain life is not involved in the core damage rotation.
Level 90 - While supremacy sims better it requires pet swapping during hero for like a 1% dps gain so everyone runs service which provides similar dps output with not terrible gameplay
Level 100 - WH for 2 target since havoc it reduces havocs cd to 20 seconds which is incredibly strong for 2 target cleave, in the majority of fights cdf provides the largest single target gain and also cleaves adds making it good for st and High Command like fights. Soul conduit has unique uses on Kingaroth and Aggramar since you want to keep immolate on the boss for shard gen and would cause cdf to hit the bosses over adds sometimes wasting damage. 

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:
I use lockonestopshop and the warlock discord to ensure all my information is up to date.

Raiding history:
Only raiding in legion and have had CE each tier except Argus and Helya since I got that after NH progress

Guild history and reason for leaving them:
I have been in <you can sit with us> on Defias Brotherhood and <The dedicated few> on Ravencrest both of which stopped raiding and which was the cause of me leaving

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:
I would expect reasonable rates of progress to made in the next xpac assuming I pass my trial in an serious environment however one that allows for jokes to made during farm and a guild that can manage to reclear raids unlike my current one   

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!
I am a very dedicated player and strive to improve my performance as much as I can. I am also fine with wiping on progress since that is part of the process of killing a boss however I like to make jokes and laugh as much as most people when doing farm content while admittedly trying to push my logs as much as possible without being detrimental to the guild (for example I wouldn't AoE on mistress under any circumstances outwith when it was needed).   
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 12:10:14 AM by AnT »